Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,210 members, 7,846,012 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife (14738 Views)

Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife / Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili / Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Sunnynwa: 9:44am On May 19, 2016
mukhcech:

Now fear don dey catch you. Lol
I o ly asked a question.

1 Like

Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by tete7000(m): 9:45am On May 19, 2016
Buhari is a curse to this country. May God forgive those who imposed such an unintelligent fellow on us.

3 Likes

Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Sunnynwa: 9:46am On May 19, 2016
Wadeoye:

GEJ was in government for 6 years, which one did he attend to?

He was busy stealing money and empowering militants - and all of you were happy then. Now, you suddenly realized your primary demands have not been attended to by Fed government.

I pity you and those living in the creeks - the day government decides to use its power to protect the country economy and property, "Odi" will be a child play.

Just like they levelled Maiduguri? Na ur papa house dem go level.

2 Likes

Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Dragonking: 9:46am On May 19, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:

Do you know the meaning of Niger Delta
What is the meaning, please tell us.
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Nobody: 9:48am On May 19, 2016
some say nig military should crush militants, but I can't recall since obj regime the military ever defeating the militants. the army ve nt even recover fighting boko haram not to talk of heavy armed well organised militant.

1 Like

Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by 989900B: 9:51am On May 19, 2016
When it goes south y'all e-chest beaters won't be there to bear the brunt. undecided
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by omobaekiti: 9:53am On May 19, 2016
Ogunfe or what's your name again are you afraid that your boys would be caught and they are going to rat on you. any baga that wants to hold the country to ransom should be crushed.
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Wadeoye(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Just like they levelled Maiduguri? Na ur papa house dem go level.

Lets wait and see whose father's house will be leveled - peace loving kids or that of saboteurs.

Already, I can see the consequence of these criminal activities - i really pity you for the hell they may soon come on you guys.

1 Like

Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Sunnynwa: 10:05am On May 19, 2016
Wadeoye:

Lets wait and see whose father's house will be leveled - peace loving kids or that of saboteurs.

Already, I can see the consequence of these criminal activities - i really pity you for the hell they may soon come on you guys.

I say na your papa dem go level. Oloribruku.

1 Like

Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by madridguy(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2016
Flat head laminated brain, see through youtube and see yourself.

stinechykee:
Fool and Ewedu and Yoruba man you have seen Boko Haram that doesn't hit and run.Just go through your comment again and read thrash you posted and then you will understand that you are nothing for nonentity

1 Like

Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Cubeet2: 10:19am On May 19, 2016
Dragonking:

Igbos are trying so hard to join themselves as Niger deltans. grin grin grin

No wahala, you are our brothers so make we allow una but just make sure you dont bite more than you can chew sha cool cool
I doubt if you are from Niger Delta. or maybe one of those Mango head yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by smtx(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2016
lampidoo:
some say nig military should crush militants, but I can't recall since obj regime the military ever defeating the militants. the army ve nt even recover fighting boko haram not to talk of heavy armed well organised militant.

If our Army cannot deal with abokis using localized IED's how will they face a well organized militant group?
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Kposkila: 10:22am On May 19, 2016
madridguy:
PMB: No terrorist group will ever hold Nigeria on ransom again. Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife, if you think Nigeria Government should dialogue with lazy guys that are just after their selfish interest then you don't want progress for this Nation.

If the NDA want anything from the government, let them come forward but thinking they can hold Nigeria Government on their kneels is No No No. Nigeria Army is up to the task, they are dealing with Boko Haram so NDA are just children looking for awoof money to flex their lives.

Note: Before you quotes me, don't tell me NDA are more sophisticated than Boko Haram, because they're nothing but bunch of coward, they attack oil installations and run into their hiding, let them wait for the Nigeria Army if they have the balls.
That is the gorilla style dey are applying, the economy wud continue to suffer if we seek crushing them, they are not terrorist, so negotiation is an option, FG cud be smart by calling dem for negotiation, cease fire, apply delay tactics, see what of their conditions are genuine and feasible to be met, I PMB is true to his statement dat he is for every body and belongs to nobody, then he shud prove it now, instead the threat of fire n brine stone!

Bunch of lazy saboteurs.
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Kposkila: 10:23am On May 19, 2016
[quote author=madridguy post=45755549]PMB: No terrorist group will ever hold Nigeria on ransom again. Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife, if you think Nigeria Government should dialogue with lazy guys that are just after their selfish interest then you don't want progress for this Nation.

If the NDA want anything from the government, let them come forward but thinking they can hold Nigeria Government on their kneels is No No No. Nigeria Army is up to the task, they are dealing with Boko Haram so NDA are just children looking for awoof money to flex their lives.

Note: Before you quotes me, don't tell me NDA are more sophisticated than Boko Haram, because they're nothing but bunch of coward, they attack oil installations and run into their hiding, let them wait for the Nigeria Army if they have the balls.

That is the gorilla style dey are applying, the economy wud continue to suffer if we seek crushing them, they are not terrorist, so negotiation is an option, FG cud be smart by calling dem for negotiation, cease fire, apply delay tactics, see what of their conditions are genuine and feasible to be met, I PMB is true to his statement dat he is for every body and belongs to nobody, then he shud prove it now, instead the threat of fire n brine stone!
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by goodvision12(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

The only people who shall be doomed are the niger delta goats fronting as militants! And maybe old fools like this man who act as spokesmen for them due to the fact that they are silent supporters of such groups!

Naija pass dem!
go and tell buharia to probe amaechi who used rivers state money to fund and sponsor his campaign.I forgot to mention thieftinubu.

1 Like

Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Bgorgeous: 10:29am On May 19, 2016
Doom where , how?
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Arclan07: 10:34am On May 19, 2016
We always know the beginning of a war n not the end cos in the end few ppl will be their to tell the tales this militant might think they have the joker since they are conversant with the terrain and from their claim they have their own among the Nigeria army but they should remember the era when they held sway n held the nation in the jugular was far gone that was in the era of late yaradua who was a former teacher n would do anything to avert violence, but now it's a different ball game as we have a president with a military background ,so my advice for these jobless youth is to have a rethink because if the real battle begins it will spell doom in the whole of Niger delta n as for the gotie who say they shouldnt be crushed he will be begging Buhari to soft pedal when the time comes.
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Dragonking: 10:42am On May 19, 2016
Cubeet2:
I doubt if you are from Niger Delta. or maybe one of those Mango head yorubas
I dont need to prove myself to you, check my previous post if you have time.. This man is talking about niger delta and he just had to use a way of including the SE to his talk...Let igbos start destroying pipelines in imo state and anambra state and damage their lands if they want to truly involve themselves here..Stop using ND to camouflage yourselves
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2016
madridguy:
PMB: No terrorist group will ever hold Nigeria on ransom again. Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife, if you think Nigeria Government should dialogue with lazy guys that are just after their selfish interest then you don't want progress for this Nation.

Bunch of lazy saboteurs.
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Israelfx2(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2016
wrong diction by Ezife. ought to be [i]wrong diction by Ezife. ought to be [/i]wrong diction by Ezife. ought to be ' trying to crush Niger delta militants'
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by kannymoore(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2016
sigh
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by tymgotel: 11:05am On May 19, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari Is Ready To Crush Niger-Delta Militants/Avengers Blowing Up Pipelines, People That Are Fighting For A Just Course, But He Isn't Ready To Crush Lybians Herdsmen Killing, Raping & Maiming People. What Manner Of President That Pipelines Is More Important Than The Lives Of Those He Is Ruling??
no mine the illitrate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2016
Former Gov. Ezeife, Please note that: CRUSHING THE MILITANTS WILL ONLY SPELL DOOM FOR THE MILITANTS.
Thanks
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Goke7: 11:17am On May 19, 2016
e be like say the sponsors of these criminals are gradually coming out
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by sulex947(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2016
naijacampu:
I agree with Okwadike, Niger Delta people have every reason to be aggrieved. Go there and see for yourself if you disagree with mean.
so you mean they don't have Governors, senators, house of rep both state and federal, state local govt chairmen and counselors. Abi Niger delta states dey under any nothern states? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by googlepikins: 11:35am On May 19, 2016
allthingsgood:

Block head thats smart enough to convince a whole nation. Yet u are only here hiding behinde fake profile to abuse him. I wonder which type of head u will have
point of correction, convince zombies and abokis. Thank you
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by kelechi17(m): 11:46am On May 19, 2016
[quote author=madridguy post=45755765]I am always ready to serve my fatherland in any form. If you think this guy's are doing well, wait till Niger Delta turn to North-East and you will realize this guy's are your enemy.

go and serve ur fada land but I hope u don't return bk in a wooden box
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by lighting(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2016
madridguy:

Bunch of lazy saboteurs.

Firstly. From your comment i can see that you don't understand the tactics and strategies of war and that's why you call the NDA cowards. this people are using the Guerrilla warfare tactics in which a small group of combatants such as paramilitary personnel,armed civilians or irregulars use military tactics including ambushes, sabotage, raids,petty warfare, hit and run tactics and mobility to fight a larger and less mobile traditional military. so my friend as you can see this people knows exactly what they are doing.

Secondly. Every action in life has a reason, i am from the Niger Delta region and i know how hard it is to live in the creek where the water is bad cos of oil pollution among other issues,Negotiation as been in place since the pollution issue came up and nothing as been done about it for years so sometimes negotiation and bargaining are not the only instrument or measure used in achieving an objective, sometime the use of force is necessary to achieve a set objective quickly.

thirdly. The amnesty program given to the people that participated in the struggle to develop the region years back was not implemented to the fullest by the federal government because there is no development and improvement in the standard living of the people in the affected community.

looking at the situation in the Niger Delta region Ask yourself this question- if you were in their shoe and for years all effort to negotiation had failed. What will you do if you had the resource and people to carry out exactly what the NDA is doing would you for the seek of your people.
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Fyno: 12:04pm On May 19, 2016
madridguy:

Bunch of lazy saboteurs.
I think the best tool govt should use against these guys should be dialogue not sheer force since their major demand is the implementation of confab report which I believe will go a long way in settling nerves and freeing the potentials caged in different parts of the nation,it will also settle the agitation for Biafra by the south east.

This people you call lazy are very hard working elites ,well connected and coordinated that FG must dialogue because even the Nigeria army are fed up with the attitude of our political class, they now understand that Nigeria is not Worth killing and dying for since na money everybody dey find! The army guys are always willing to have their share of the national cake and resign or even run away from this hell of a country to at least have a new life,besides the Army had been badly depleted by bokoharam hence not ready for another war.

Bokoharam are the real cowards for going after women and children ,NDA are the real men.
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Cubeet2: 12:14pm On May 19, 2016
Dragonking:
I dont need to prove myself to you, check my previous post if you have time.. This man is talking about niger delta and he just had to use a way of including the SE to his talk...Let igbos start destroying pipelines in imo state and anambra state and damage their lands if they want to truly involve themselves here..Stop using ND to camouflage yourselves
Which part of ND are you from.
Besides, Mention the Niger Delta states. i.e States being tagged "Niger Delta"
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Dragonking: 1:11pm On May 19, 2016
Cubeet2:
Which part of ND are you from.
Besides, Mention the Niger Delta states. i.e States being tagged "Niger Delta"
Stop asking me dumb questions. If you cant disprove what i posted, then keep quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shock As “fresh PDP” Sets Up Interim NWC. / BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun / Osinbajo Presides Over Monthly NEC Meeting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.