Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears (19018 Views)

Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? / Can I Travel To Berlin In A Flight With My Skukki (dog) / Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears by 7mentrouble(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2016
Why do we have bad news than good ones this day?.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears by Chucks1989(m): 12:07pm On May 19, 2016
Mskrisx:
Chaiii Jesus oooo cry why all this nau? Everybody is just going.

My dear mother I wonder why u had to go too cry
This
week is coming to an end am still hoping it's not true that u died on Saturday..

Now I understand how it feels to lose a parent. sad
same with me... I still can't believe my Dad is gone.. may my Dad's and your Mum's soul rest in peace... Amen!

1 Like

Re: Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears by bayocanny: 12:15pm On May 19, 2016
Mskrisx:

Amen ooo my dear d tin wey kill that my mama just wan wicked me o

That beautiful Anambra princess blessed with wonderful business ideas would have helped and mentored me till I got to my zenith.

But she took a bow..

What more can I say than...Dear lord it all belongs to you
Sorry ehn
Re: Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 19, 2016
Dawdy:
Didn't it fly through Bermuda triangle?

hello bro, d flight cant fly through/near d bermuda triangle cos d bermuda triangle is located near south america (i.e the ocean).... egyptair route frm paris to eqypt will be via the mediteerian sea(i.e the boundary between north africa and europe)....

so please, take this correction.

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears by BonetEzra(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2016
Omg...

1 Like

Re: Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears by manuelrukky(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
chnovpaul:
Gosh! Not again.

However does a plane as big as a hundred elephants just disappear off the surface of the earth? When did it become a pin?

This is crazy
A plane is but a pin when compared 2 d vast area of land in earth not forgetting dat d earth is 70% water nd d plane cud have gone under water. And also d plane cud av crashed into d water body nd wud most probably be in one piece buh alot of diff pieces which wud definitly disperse over the water body makin it realli hard to find. I pray d plane didnt crash sha

3 Likes

Re: Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears by streetzdreamz(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2016
BodyKiss:

Yes it fvckiing does.
really??thought i was only being sincere,maybe am inhuman then,to dead folks no volume of tears,or level of emotions can bring back or change the fact that they will stay dead for as long as time exist!!!
Re: Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears by agarawu23(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2016
The plane crashed. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36309492

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears by senatorken01(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2016
Hope it didn't pass thru the red sea, if not coz d Egyptian u see today, u will see them no more....lol
Re: Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears by melakes(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2016
RichDad1:

Cos I was being patriotic?
How many of them give a hoot about the happenings in Nigeria?
Boko haram has been killing people by the dozens, do any of them send condolences or bothered about the quagmire we found ourselves as a nation?
The other day, it was France and the whole world was consoling them. Did the world show the same towards Nigeria during the Dana air crash that claim hundreds of lives? No! Cos no one cares. Even our African brothers.
Is their lives more precious than ours?
As far as I'm concerned, I'm a Nigerian and I'm more interested in what happens to Nigerians.it's my opinion.
Anyone that does not like it can take the next flight to Egypt for a crying session
Bro, ds is a vry inhuman tin 2 say. are u a politician? ds is abt d safety of some innocent beings. its no tym to do tit4tat but to pray to God 4 their safety. 1 love.

1 Like

Re: Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears by Liljeez(m): 2:40pm On May 19, 2016
Mskrisx:

This
week is coming to an end am still hoping it's not true that u died on Saturday..

Baby.....m so sorry......just take it easy ok??
Re: Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 19, 2016
Mskrisx:

This

I am very sorry for your loss miss but be rest assured that all will be well.
Re: Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears by Hysmady(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2016
They are likely abducted by the aliens...
Re: Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:55pm On May 19, 2016
SirExperience:
BREAKING: EgyptAir Flight With 69 On Board Disappears

ONE of the aircraft in the fleet of EgyptAir has disappeared from the radar.

The flight, MS804, was operating from Paris in France to Cairo, Egypt when it disappeared from radar.

This was confirmed by the Airline.

The airline also tweeted that 69 persons were on board the missing aircraft.

http://.com/breaking-egyptair-flight-with-69-on-board-disappears/

Amen
Re: Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears by enoch273: 4:07pm On May 19, 2016
Mskrisx:

This

So sorry for the loss dear, it's God that gives anf its God that take, do take heart and accept my condolence. cry
Re: Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears by megacabph(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2016
was so sad when i first heard about the disappearance and then later crashing of the plane with 69 on board....

Mega Cab PH......Free Wifi and AC with Unbranded Cab

@megacabph

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu Launches Lagos-Akure Route By Air Peace (Photos) / Norwegian Airline To Provide Crew, Aircraft For Air Peace’s Lagos-London Flights / South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.