Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,886 members, 7,838,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection (45161 Views)

Governor Ambode Responds Swiftly To Akobi Crescent Flood Crisis ( Pics&videos) / Buhari As A Military Officer During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by GudluckIBB(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2016
with this pretty office, commiting crime is on my mind right now so that she can be my i.p.o grin
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by teddyYz: 8:40am On May 19, 2016
Fashola's daughter
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Nobody: 8:41am On May 19, 2016
Shes cute... Click like if u agree

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Nateben(m): 8:41am On May 19, 2016
See as _fuck come dey hungry me? Officer! I am a suicide bomber oh! Abeg come and arrest me in hotel dabras for wuse 2, room 105! I gat bombs! Hurry.........[/quote]

No allow me show that your end now with Blallar o, see ya head like suicide bomber, how many boko haram you don see for hotel before? Guy man......

Typing............

Peace I'm Out!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by legba1(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2016
This goes to show not all naija cops are ruffs and thumbles. I have seen quiet a number and just wonder why the smellos among them refuse to clean up....plus our gov sef....
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by scholes23(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2016
TheNonce:
>sad
See as _fuck come dey hungry me? Officer! I am a suicide bomber oh! Abeg come and arrest me in hotel dabras for wuse 2, room 105! I gat bombs! Hurry.........

1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by MadCow1: 8:45am On May 19, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3731195_img20160518085745_jpegabc9a150cc43e777a7c4dfc7ac64aa51

If I be the Governor, I will write to the IG to redeploy her to be my ADC..

angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Michaelgates(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2016
Ewoooo! Pls come and arrest me oo. I stole meat from the pot. Location is my house.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by kunta2simple: 8:46am On May 19, 2016
bejeiodus:
The lady up there is not his police detail. Police officers attached to top politicians put on blue berets/caps. She is probably the Lagos police PRO or a DPO.
PRO
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by 989900B: 8:47am On May 19, 2016
Kalani:

you hv zoomed the hell outta the picture. If this type stop me for road, ask me for my drivers licence, i go lost the thing even if i hold am.... She must follow me make we go station.

Awesome ride along.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Nobody: 8:48am On May 19, 2016
Nigeria Police Force women from my side are indeed doing well wink
Is she a building officer?
Why is she pointing at a building?
What rank is she?
Who interviewed her for recruitment?
Ngige should take note in the current recruitment of officers in NPF

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by 2rez: 8:49am On May 19, 2016
Mjshexy:
And she's not even married oh wink

shocked now now u don scan the ring finger? grin guy badht.
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by BizLife(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2016
There's no big deal in this.
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by omooba969(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2016
I trip for chicks in any kind of uniform, they turn me on! grin

This sexy officer go get correct ringtone wallahi. cool

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by lonelydora: 8:54am On May 19, 2016
Is she NGOZI BRAIDE? Ngozi Braide almost made me join police. grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by firstolalekan(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2016
papadee93:
Ibo gals are always fine sha...... Beautiful Oyinye...... Please arrest me jo
Olodo

Kogi girl don turn Ibo abi?

Thief

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by 9jatatafo(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2016
joseph1832:
I hope this police officer's attitude is as pretty as her face, much like I could say for her colleagues, who shame themselves with attitude that even satan is afraid of.

And they bleep like mad!
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Officialdokkey(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2016
Kalani:

where is your proof?

Please present wedding pics, invitation card, ring on her finger or marriage certificate otherwise she's free for all
That's funny but true
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Kenturkey048(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2016
[i][/i][quote author=goodlifehyd1 post=45756400]Pretty, neat and sexy grin[/quote) befor na ugly dirty and shabby u want b
eside am.
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Nobody: 9:01am On May 19, 2016
Misplaced priorities.

A police officer inspecting a building under construction instead of a crime scene.

No wonder buildings collapse in Lagos on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by mankan2k7(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2016
if love is a crime am willing to be wanted
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by charles316: 9:03am On May 19, 2016
omenka:
Neat? Yea.

Pretty? Not quite. But since police no dey try for the department of appearance, we just might issue her a pass.

From someone who is not good-looking.
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by adeleke12345(m): 9:03am On May 19, 2016
this is only one in a million neat police officer.
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by MercieMee: 9:04am On May 19, 2016
She Is Beautifully Beautiful smiley smiley[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by scholes23(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2016
mankan2k7:
if love is a crime am willing to be wanted
LOVE OR LUST
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by ShayGirl(f): 9:09am On May 19, 2016
papadee93:

The post says: "A pretty police Officer" and not an Igbo pretty police officer...abeg check well again!!!...
#igbos and their wahala gan sef# na only una waka come?
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by ever811(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2016
papadee93:
abegii,my fast food security girlfriend is prettier than this girl and she is not from Igbo,.she is from Ebony state..
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Adesiji77: 9:11am On May 19, 2016
So many funny comments grin
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Coolgent(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2016
I knw majority of Nairalanders wil be drilling her hole if only to find themselve in Ambode's shoes

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by FEEXPERT: 9:15am On May 19, 2016
she is really cute but trustworthiness and ability to take action when need be is more important in policing.
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Owliver(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2016
TheNonce:
angry

See as _fuck come dey hungry me? Officer! I am a suicide bomber oh! Abeg come and arrest me in hotel dabras for wuse 2, room 105! I gat bombs! Hurry.........
Lmao werey

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) / Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.