Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection (45142 Views)

Governor Ambode Responds Swiftly To Akobi Crescent Flood Crisis ( Pics&videos) / Buhari As A Military Officer During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Duru009(m): 9:26am On May 19, 2016
See this clean boobss
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Nobody: 9:27am On May 19, 2016
AC I think

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Tobium1(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2016
sauceEEP:
Wow,see her flat tummy... What is her rank? ASP

No, she's a Superintendent. 2 ranks above ASP
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by CaptPlanet(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2016
That should be Ngozi Braide. I swear the woman toofine.

I don crush on am tire and I still dey crush
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Nobody: 9:32am On May 19, 2016
papadee93:
Ibo gals are always fine sha...... Beautiful Oyinye...... Please arrest me jo

Where does the post mention her tribe?

Get off your high horse, girls from other tribes look wayyyy better.
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by QueenColeen(f): 9:34am On May 19, 2016
Buddafly:

Where does the post mention her tribe?

Get off your high horse, girls from other tribes look wayyyy better.
She is the: Divisional Police Officer, Ilasan Police Station, Mrs. Onyinye Onwuanaegbu

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/defective-lekki-gardens-buildings-to-be-demolished-ambode/

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Nobody: 9:37am On May 19, 2016
QueenColeen:

She is the: Divisional Police Officer, Ilasan Police Station, Mrs. Onyinye Onwuanaegbu

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/defective-lekki-gardens-buildings-to-be-demolished-ambode/

K!
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by zudozz: 9:41am On May 19, 2016
If I hear say this one dey by d rd side dey collect #20 from Danfo.........This 1 na ''reserved'' 4 OGA them!
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by ideylaff: 9:47am On May 19, 2016
papadee93:
Ibo gals are always fine sha...... Beautiful Oyinye...... Please arrest me jo

This got me in stitches grin grin one of the funniest lines I've ever read on here.

A begggi Onyinye arrest me too as well ooooo. I don't even want bail. If my wife comes ask for surety and 500 million Naira

That way I will be in your jail forever oooo

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by LEXYCOM: 10:01am On May 19, 2016
I need to commit a crime for her to arrest me.....pls suggest a crime for me
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Bishops10(m): 10:02am On May 19, 2016
Mjshexy:
And she's not even married oh wink
She removed her wedding ring.. don't you know Ambode is coming grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Babacele: 10:03am On May 19, 2016
989900B:

cheesy grin cheesy
hahahaha ....lolz
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by DerKaiser: 10:08am On May 19, 2016
zudozz:
If I hear say this one dey by d rd side dey collect #20 from Danfo.........This 1 na ''reserved'' 4 OGA them!

No, She is not ''reserved for Oga'', she is the Oga.

Some of you lack respect quite seriously and are too misogynistic.

Pathetic.
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by cexodele(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2016
na ds type fit make man wan join police force no b all those orobo wey dey stand for road.
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by wristbangle: 10:16am On May 19, 2016
Mjshexy:
And she's not even married oh wink

If she no wear her wedding ring nko?
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by dimexy247(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2016
I knew it, na this kain post ladies comment dey scarce, Bitches be like "wetin concern me" Some ladies dey beef sha. Talk am, d lady pretty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Harrisonwo(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2016
sauceEEP:
SP
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by tripledonosas(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2016
sauceEEP:
A coat of arm insignia signifies SP
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by teekay213(m): 10:42am On May 19, 2016
na dis kind police cnn suppose dey show the world but never.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Nobody: 10:52am On May 19, 2016
Yeah...I know her quite well. She was the social prefect of our school in Police Secondary school Atimbo Akpabuyo Calabar 2000/2001 session She was fondly called Senior Onyinye from Abia State. She is currently a DPO on grade level 12 (superintendent/sp.) While am on grade 09
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by zudozz: 10:54am On May 19, 2016
DerKaiser:

No, She is not ''reserved for Oga'', she is the Oga.

Some of you lack respect quite seriously and are too misogynistic.

Pathetic.

This babe put ur pix make we know whether u fine abi u wohwor!
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Mjshexy(f): 11:14am On May 19, 2016
2rez:

shocked now now u don scan the ring finger? grin guy badht.
Abi oh grin
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Odeyinigbin(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2016
I love dis woman die
Can someone help with her no?
Na dis kind woman I wan marry for d ffg reasons:
1.) Protection
2.) I go dey take her buga all boys cos me too fine
3.) I go dey get contract from Ambode and Arase
I know some yeye Pple go talk mean while,I say
BACK TO SENDER
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Mjshexy(f): 11:17am On May 19, 2016
wristbangle:

If she no wear her wedding ring nko?
Lol..I was only hoping no man has put one on her finger yet cheesy grin
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by DerKaiser: 11:18am On May 19, 2016
zudozz:

This babe put ur pix make we know whether u fine abi u wohwor!

Yup, you are truly a pathetic and sex starved creature.

And who are you calling babe? Your Papa?
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by alaskido(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2016
Governor look straight, everyone following him will look straight. If he looks left, right and up everyone will follow suit. Look them Zombie for FELA voice.

The police lady is pretty sha. Only God know how many senior officer don take turn before she reach that high rank. grin grin
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by tico1212(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2016
Even in the last pix, the guy in far left still dey peep. The woman is beautiful
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by zudozz: 11:38am On May 19, 2016
DerKaiser:

Yup, you are truly a pathetic and sex starved creature.

And who are you calling babe? Your Papa?

So what are u? Gay or Bi Sexual?

Sex starve? if u 4k d 4k wey I don 4k for this life ur ogi go don finish!
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by stanisbaratheon: 11:56am On May 19, 2016
mrs officer mrs officer tell ya lieutenant get 'em cuffs off of ya, that asss so big i catch a battery to hold ya.

I'm not a sexist Oo
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by happney65: 12:14pm On May 19, 2016
Kalani:

where is your proof?

Please present wedding pics, invitation card, ring on her finger or marriage certificate otherwise she's free for all

grin grin
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by bigiyaro(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2016
Dis one na food for senior officers.
Re: Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 19, 2016
firstolalekan:

Olodo

Kogi girl don turn Ibo abi?

Thief

MUGU NO. 1
Look at her name tag
In addition
1. Your father is an olodo

2. Your whole genealogy and generations are thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.