Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again (35088 Views)

Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by CioAngels(f): 12:01pm On May 19, 2016
Mama amina, i rejoice with you. Amina and mohammed, thank God for your safe return. My fear, amina with four month old baby with overwhelming experience and trauma. What happens to the foetus in her womb? Please save her life. I hope the government will rehabilitate her?
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by vikyno(m): 12:43pm On May 19, 2016
I smell lies Everywhere. Now a bokoharam man can now come back to claim he was also kidnapped. He is even being celebrated and shown to the world instead of concealing his identity, get as much info about the deadly sect from , in order to help fight the bloodsucking demons.

What a sorry state we found ourselves in this country.
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by itzsniper(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2016
mamaafrik:
Itz clear NA can now reach them straight up without must flanking,they'll have to use tactics of getting close,maybe pretend as cattle rearers or attack dem during salat wen men'll be unprepared and separated from women and unarmed,they'll probably have to send in an eleven columnist to gather d kids and cause the flanking.
smh... u tink rescuing operation is as simple as writing exam in d classroom? fighting bh in dat forest is like fighting a guarilla war, u knw wat dat means? keep dat yur idea to yoursef biko
Re: How Amina Ali Was Found, Pregnant Again by alphamodel1(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

This your comment is very well thought out and sensible. More people need to realise our shared humanity.
Thanks dear, may the Lord leads us not into temptation, because no body will watch ur back or come for u except ur family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS / The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.