Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

"Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" (24025 Views)

"Buhari Should Withdraw Army From The East & Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone" - FFK / 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) / Ground Vehicle Acquired By The Nigerian Army From The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by Dragonking: 10:58am On May 19, 2016
hazyfm:

Peterjosh post=45764429:
STOP THIS RUBBISH OF A POST,MUST U POLITICISE EVERYTHING?

Don't be silly
We cannot be deceived. I know you are a zombie
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by macaranta(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2016
The firewood errand should mean she was picked up really close to the BH peeps(since she probably walked to the firewood).This is where special forces night raid becomes necessary to lay this Chibok girls matter to rest.
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by emmysam2: 11:04am On May 19, 2016
Am still trying to figure out how a "prized article " in captivity can be allowed to wander off alone in the forest, all in the name of going to fetch firewood. It doesn't add up by my rekorning. The story is half truth or not true.
Was she sent to fetch firewood alone? And with her baby too?? That would be a prelude to escape, and the Boko Haram terrorists who have held on to these girls wouldnt allow such silly loophole.
I think the girl was deliberately released for some unknown reasons.

2 Likes

Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by Luvties(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2016
Medical attention for the boko husband too?
He should be executed by now or force to take the army where the remaining school girls are been secured and protected.

A step ahead!
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by chinchum(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2016
emmysam2:

Am still trying to figure out how a "prized article " in captivity can be allowed to wander off alone in the forest, all in the name of going to fetch firewood. It doesn't add up by my rekorning. The story is half truth or not true.
Was she sent to fetch firewood alone? And with her baby too?? That would be a prelude to escape, and the Boko Haram terrorists who have held on to these girls wouldnt allow such silly loophole.
couldn't you read and discover she was not arrested alone? she had someone tailoring her. Many of you have a one track fixated mind. Once you conceive anything in your mind, everyother glaring fact after that fails to register in your mind. It is a sign of an educated illiterate.

1 Like

Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by Osehnetworld(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2016
Peterjosh:
STOP THIS RUBBISH OF A POST,MUST U POLITICISE EVERYTHING?
.n why do u fink he s politicking it. he only said d truth. shetimma shud bring d gals out
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by Nobody: 11:11am On May 19, 2016
Dragonking:
We cannot be deceived. I know you are a zombie
Better to be a reasonable zombie than whatever..
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by ifyeez: 11:13am On May 19, 2016
free2ryhme:
The military should tell the world how the said Boko Haram husband was arrested since the girl escaped while on an errand to fetch firewood

These politicians take us for dummies, everything about the story is a lie, nothing is adding up. That's why I keep on saying nothing like kidnapped girls, it's all propaganda. Dem go capture hungry man n wife call m boko haram husband n chibok girl.

1 Like

Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by Autino(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2016
Dragonking:
[size=18pt]The borno state governor should tell us where he hid the remaining chibok girls..Now that buhari is in power, they have started bringing out the girls abi?[/size]
it is their government so is now time to free their captives
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by bejeria101(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2016
Tell dis mumu story to a 10yr old,na cameroon the firewood dey abi? Wasnt it the last cowbenders wife that gave dis ghostgirls parents money recently to do what? Send them transportfare? Una stupidity dey do press up

1 Like

Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by Dragonking: 11:22am On May 19, 2016
Peterjosh:
Better to be a reasonable zombie than whatever..
a zombie can never be reasonable..thats why he is a zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by incomintop: 11:24am On May 19, 2016
Where is the girl parents to confirm her identity
Where is the principal of the chibok girls
As time goes we will find out they just arrange this girl for publicity
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by Diligence: 11:25am On May 19, 2016
I am compelled to believe that Chibok girls missing has a lot of Theories (Conspiracy + Propaganda)...

Now imagine, being in a Sambisa Forest: you bathe, cook, feed, sleep/wake, even make love, get pregnant, feed ur baby, your baby gets medical attention, get pregnant again ... all these under heavy bombardment from both sides (NA and Boko guz)...??!! Hmmn!

Tell me more about 'Chibok Girls Missing' ...

So are they missing: perhaps
Are they being taken care of somewhere else apart from Sambisa: perhaps
Are they being moved around from certain palaces/places: perhaps
Have they all been in Sambisa from day one to date: Falacy

I think I align with Fayose on this...check am now... esp those who know a thing or two about forest...

1 Like

Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by Jokerman(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2016
APC government. .. I fear una! Just know that God isnt sleeping... Everyone reaps wat he/she sows... just like how the thieving PDP crooks are reaping deirs now...

I wonder how a gurl will go and fetch firewood all alone in the bush.. like how?? even wen dey know d Army is looking for them??
If true, good news buh know nothing remains hidden forever, learn from d travails of d said biggest party in Africa...
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by incomintop: 11:26am On May 19, 2016
ifyeez:
These politicians take us for dummies, everything about the story is a lie, nothing is adding up. That's why I keep on saying nothing like kidnapped girls, it's all propaganda. Dem go capture hungry man n wife call m boko haram husband n chibok girl.

You are absolutely correct
Nobody in chibok town knows the girl

1 Like

Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by Nobody: 11:27am On May 19, 2016
Dragonking:
a zombie can never be reasonable..thats why he is a zombie
Whatever i dont want to trade banters..its ur opinion and u aired it on a forum and i dont agree to it..if thats what defines zombism,then u need a rethink..
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by Nobody: 11:29am On May 19, 2016
Osehnetworld:

.n why do u fink he s politicking it. he only said d truth. shetimma shud bring d gals out
Can u hear ursef out, does it make any sense to you?
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by clans(f): 11:36am On May 19, 2016
Diligence:
I am compelled to believe that Chibok girls missing has a lot of Theories (Conspiracy + Propaganda)...

Now imagine, being in a Sambisa Forest: you bathe, cook, feed, sleep/wake, even make love, get pregnant, feed ur baby, your baby gets medical attention, get pregnant again ... all these under heavy bombardment from both sides (NA and Boko guz)...??!! Hmmn!

Tell me more about 'Chibok Girls Missing' ...

So are they missing: perhaps
Are they being taken care of somewhere else apart from Sambisa: perhaps
Are they being moved around from certain palaces/places: perhaps
Have they all been in Sambisa from day one to date: Falacy

I think I align with Fayose on this...check am now... esp those who know a thing or two about forest...
Your mind is twisted
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by supereagle(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2016
There is God Jonathan .
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by 9jatatafo(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2016
So with all the news everyday that NA is bombarding Sambisa you telling me that the girls are still in that forest? Something is not straight here
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by bibiking7(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2016

I have heard this before. I heard that the girls are kept in an area surrounded by land mines. They are being used as shields against Arial attacks.

Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by tempest01(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2016
Before? Then wan keep them for one corner make army come rescue them?

Nigerian army needs to learn how to go on offensive and covert missions
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by gozmok1(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2016
NORTHERN ELDERS STARTED BOKO HARAM TO DISRUPT GEJ GOVT.

... I STAND WITH NDA 💀💀💀💀

🆖🆚 BOKO
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by chronique(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2016
Good news taken with a pinch of salt. How come boko haram sent a chibok girl with a baby,to go and fetch firewood and they didn't send their armed members to watch her,considering the fact that she's a prized asset to both them,and the govt? I've seen and heard too many lies on this boko and chibok issues and it's hard to just believe most of the statements coming from the army.

1 Like

Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 19, 2016
from the very first day of the kidnapping of the chibok girls, all we read is inconsistent stories with conflicting informations.
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2016
When GEJ was president his government deceived so many Nigerians. you will hear the idiots bombarding the media platforms with stories like: "we know where the CHIBOK girls are, CHIBOK GIRLS ARE LOCATED IN THIS PLACE AND THAT PLACE, SAYS PRESIDENCY. GOVERNMENT HIRES MERCENARIES AND COMMANDOS TO TRACK CHIBOK GIRLS." FEDERAL GOVERNMENT NEGOTIATING WITH BOKO HARAM TO END INSURGENCY,
THAT GEJ's GOVERNMENT PLAYED POLITICS ON THE CHIBOK GIRLS SAGA
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by Banter1(m): 12:32pm On May 19, 2016
Dragonking:
[size=18pt]The borno state governor should tell us where he hid the remaining chibok girls..Now that buhari is in power, they have started bringing out the girls abi?[/size]
do you yourself believe this your careless statement?
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by Banter1(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2016
chinchum:
couldn't you read and discover she was not arrested alone? she had someone tailoring her. Many of you have a one track fixated mind. Once you conceive anything in your mind, everyother glaring fact after that fails to register in your mind. It is a sign of an educated illiterate.
well said bro. Don't mind the brainwashed nigga
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by Banter1(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2016
emmysam2:

one thing is to read another is to understand what you read. You seems you have problem with comprehension. Work on it.
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by akinola1736(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2016
NA should be able to fish the remaining girls within few days. It is unbelievable that this girl came out from that same Sambisa. If their is no arrangee between the NA and APC led FG the remaining chibokgirls should be rescued or brought out now with the info at their disposal now. A lot of state and international funds and military assistance had gone. Had that area not been combed before? God and humanity will never forgive all of you that shared the BH fund. Some politicians are heartless and dangerous. Human lifes means little or nothing to them. You played your games with the lives of these Chibokgiirls. Amina, we thank God you are alive. The BH husband and those that shared the BH assistance fund should be executed. What happened in Ghana was not up to this when God use Rawlings to clean it up then. God will uphold this country.
Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by vanminister: 1:23pm On May 19, 2016
Nigeria is not a communist country, where they believe lies as one man and army. There are intelligent people in this country and abroad who have nothing to do but to scrutinise all truths. even the devil find it hard to deceive them.

About this rescued minor, whose report will you believe? There are and should be many 'checkpoints' in Sambisa Estate, not forest. how come no one saw her, or the land mines on the thick path detonated? Sticks gathering in my opinion should have been carried out in groups and 'within' the enclave of the sambisa estate.

My point is more questions than answers in this story of rescue. All other countries have news of textbook recoveries and rescues and captures etc, but when it comes to our motherland, nothing goes according to protocol. The whole head is sick and disjointed.

The news of this escape should have been kept secret by an intelligent government and the security services, until they can do some damage to their kidnappers. but now, they have swallowed the rod, hook, line and sinker!

i do not want to read any news about a single girl rescued, when you rescue everyone of them come out and tell me and the world. enough of this mediocrity, and ordinariness!

if you watch James bond gold finger, you see the heist on the Fort Knox guarded by the US ARMY. How did they succeed in robbing the most secured place on earth? They dropped sleeping gas on the entire length and breadth of the scenery.

The NA can employ a strategy to use and borrow US drone planes to drop sleeping gas on the entire sambisa forest especially where there is a greater heat detection area. While the people and soldiers of boko haram are temporary snoring, they could launch a remarkable rescue operation. but you cant do this in Nigeria as there are too many insiders and top officials who are linked to this wickedness.

God save us, this is my theory. Do you have any?

1 Like

Re: "Chibokgirls Are Well Secured & Protected To Stop The Army From Rescuing Them" by EmekaBlue(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2016
so as d lady n d man knw d way bck to d camp abi but u wont stil hear they hv bin rescued...all d drones operating wil nt c em even if they r moving as things don burst fr em...Why cant we c this is staged

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Distribution Of Cleaner Lagos Initiative Thrash Bags Begins / We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina / Tinubu Appoints Tunji Olaopa Chairman Civil Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.