Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam (1378 Views)

Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / The Political Chibok Rescue- Guardian World / Why Nigeria Was Quick To Trumpet The Chibok Rescue- Bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by incomintop: 10:35am On May 19, 2016
Since when the girl was rescued as claimed by Nigeria military i have been pondering on how the girl was rescued and my conclusion is that the government is hiding somethings

the reasons below is why i think the rescued girl is a scam

the principal of the chibok girls have not confirm if she is a student of the school

we have not hear anything from her family members, just thinking if my sister was kidnapped for 2 years how all my family members will be happy and be on the news

why will only the girl meet the governor with her parents

why will the Boko haram husband allowed in the hospital with the girl

the media hype around the release is also a pointer that its a lie

why none of her classmate have confirmed her identity

i have look the videos shekau release that has all the girls this particular girl is not among

where are the civilian JTF that rescue the girls why are we seeing only Nigeria army

why only oby break the story what about the mothers of the other girls

this is the time we need investigative journalist to go the chibok town to investigate her identity, i know for sure this a scam if you think otherwise you can answer my questions

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by tempem: 10:41am On May 19, 2016
Am not so sure about the story too. Yet, I can't confidently claim it to be a scam. You don't have the evidence. Do you? Evidently no.
Re: Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by delishpot: 10:47am On May 19, 2016
Politricks getting dirtier by the day........... When two elephants fight the grass suffers.
Re: Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by Pidggin(f): 10:50am On May 19, 2016
I hope we get to hear her interviewed, then we will hear from the horses mouth as to why she initially gave a false name to her rescuers, yet she trusted them enough to turn herself in

We also need to hear from her Parents as it was done in Ese's case

Also, confirmation from her school will be good

It is important to note that another girl found in Cameroon had claimed to be a Chibok girl, but after investigation they confirmed she wasn't.

This will be very good news if it is proven that she is one of the girls, but I am still a bit skeptical

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by Firefire(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2016
Lalasticlala, good morning, we need this government to tell Nigerians the full details about the rescued Chibok girl.

Otherwise...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by Movic1(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2016
I didnt believe that scrap from day one

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by Goke7: 11:11am On May 19, 2016
Firefire:
Lalasticlala, good morning, we need this government to tell Nigerians the full details about the rescued Chibok girl.

Otherwise...

otherwise what? you guys say its a scam
Re: Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by Goke7: 11:13am On May 19, 2016
Some fellows bp are rising up seriously with just one girl rescued, if na 10 girls nko, na die be that o!
Re: Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by Firefire(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2016
Goke7:

otherwise what? you guys say its a scam

Otherwise, our earlier thought holds.

APC, Party of professional liars and career propagandist.
Re: Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by greatiyk4u(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2016
So OP have you been hearing from those parties you mentioned before now that made you think they go dumb after the news broke out?

I think the news has it that the girl was taken to her community where she was identified , for now, I think only the military and the Govt. Are authorized to speak till all investigations are concluded before involving those other parties in public interview.........................

This is how Wailers will take everything for a SCAM till Nigeria is fixed for good by this MOSES of our time who is leading us painfully out of the wilderness to the lightened end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by incomintop: 1:31pm On May 19, 2016
tempem:
Am not so sure about the story too. Yet, I can't confidently claim it to be a scam. You don't have the evidence. Do you? Evidently no.
The reasons I gave above is the evidence
Re: Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by incomintop: 1:33pm On May 19, 2016
Pidggin:
I hope we get to hear her interviewed, then we will hear from the horses mouth as to why she initially gave a false name to her rescuers, yet she trusted them enough to turn herself in

We also need to hear from her Parents as it was done in Ese's case

Also, confirmation from her school will be good

It is important to note that another girl found in Cameroon had claimed to be a Chibok girl, but after investigation they confirmed she wasn't.

This will be very good news if it is proven that she is one of the girls, but I am still a bit skeptical

The story is confusing that's why I say it's scam in the next few days it will back fire on the apc government for lying to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by Goke7: 1:33pm On May 19, 2016
Firefire:

and you think anyone has been trying to change that thought of yours.

Sir no one is willing to impress you guys anymore cos na waste of time
Re: Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by incomintop: 1:34pm On May 19, 2016
Firefire:

Otherwise...

In the next few days this drama and propaganda will back fire on the apc government

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by incomintop: 1:36pm On May 19, 2016
Goke7:
Some fellows bp are rising up seriously with just one girl rescued, if na 10 girls nko, na die be that o!
Be sincere to yourself so you the this girl rescue is true
Re: Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by incomintop: 1:38pm On May 19, 2016
greatiyk4u:
So OP have you been hearing from those parties you mentioned before now that made you think they go dumb after the news broke out?

I think the news has it that the girl was taken to her community where she was identified , for now, I think only the military and the Govt. Are authorized to speak till all investigations are concluded before involving those other parties in public interview.........................

This is how Wailers will take everything for a SCAM till Nigeria is fixed for good by this MOSES of our time who is leading us painfully out of the wilderness to the lightened end of the tunnel.

Interesting so the military have not finish with the investigation and they are showcasing her in the governors office
My friend reason and throw politics apart it's a lie the girl is not rescued
Re: Reasons Why The Chibok Rescue Girl Is A Scam by incomintop: 1:39pm On May 19, 2016
Firefire:

You have said it all just propaganda

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: After Ondo Election, Fayose Tests Popularity, ‘rides’ Okada / See The Odd But Unique Bus I Encountered In Ilorin / As We Bid Farewell To 2016, Who Is The Best Senator Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.