Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Don't Understand This Controversialism Between Women And Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand This Controversialism Between Women And Men (662 Views)

Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / Only Few Will Understand This Picture / Who Use This Word The Most Between Women And Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand This Controversialism Between Women And Men by janzguy: 10:54am On May 19, 2016
Open To criticism and debate

Read below....

I don't understand why if a husband becomes a president, Governor or even a local government chairman, his wife automatically becomes the first Lady with functions, but when a wife attain such positions, what becomes of the husband.

I don't understand why the wife or widow of a king ♔ is a queen but can the husband or a widower of a queen ♕ becomes a king ♔? Hell No.

I don't understand why we have few female scholars.

I don't understand why we have ministry of women affairs and non for men, yet they cry a river.

I still don't understand why, when talking of scientific discoveries and inventions, few female names are mentioned, yet they hold onto the old saying "anything a man do, a woman can do better". I don't understand.

I don't understand why we have glamorous women's day, mothers' day but the same cannot be said of the opposite. Still women preach gender equality. Who is the victim/ victimizer of gender inequality. I don't just understand.

I don't understand why would a girl upload a picture on a social media and thousands of "likes" and "comments" would pour in from guys, but when a guy does same, only few or non of such "likes" and "comments".

Even though we have fathers, brothers, uncles, nephews and we love them both, yet no one write good things about them. Am still yet to understand.

I don't understand why a man marries a wife and takes her to his house but not the other way round.

I don't understand why we claim, we don't like some one but cry when he/she dies. Please when I die don't cry for me.

I don't understand why women likes cooking more than men.

I don't understand why men do pay bride price but women do not pay "groom-price" (in most part of the world).

www.divineloveudorji..com/2016/05/i-dont-understand-this-controversialism.html

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: I Don't Understand This Controversialism Between Women And Men by osesology(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2016
Mehn, dis guy dey vex!
Re: I Don't Understand This Controversialism Between Women And Men by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2016
I dont understand what you dont understand about what you dont understand!

Re: I Don't Understand This Controversialism Between Women And Men by marshalcarter: 11:17am On May 19, 2016
You ask you answer

Thread closed
Re: I Don't Understand This Controversialism Between Women And Men by Justeenaleo(f): 11:42am On May 19, 2016
1) The husband also becomes thr first mman with functions too.
2) The husband of a Queen is already a King.
3) We have many female scholars, you've only met few.
4) The minister for women affairs is a man....I think.
5) Sometimes a woman would actually want to marry a man and bring him to her house but......society
6) Men love cooking o, I don't know where you from.
7) Nobody cries at the burial of someone they don't like....they don't even attend the burial

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand This Controversialism Between Women And Men by janzguy: 11:56am On May 19, 2016
Justeenaleo:
5) Sometimes a woman would actually want to marry a man and bring him to her house but......society
7) Nobody cries at the burial of someone they don't like....they don't even attend the burial
If the husband is referred to as a king, then why is Charles the husband of queen Elizabeth of England referred to as a "Prince"??
Re: I Don't Understand This Controversialism Between Women And Men by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 19, 2016
Justeenaleo:

The husband of Queen Elizabeth is referred to as Prince Philip

The minister of women affairs is a Woman.
Re: I Don't Understand This Controversialism Between Women And Men by firstking01(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2016
Your last parts are no controversies, they are well provened facts mostly to be carried out by women....
Re: I Don't Understand This Controversialism Between Women And Men by Justeenaleo(f): 9:24pm On May 19, 2016
janzguy:

If the husband is referred to as a king, then why is Charles the husband of queen Elizabeth of England referred to as a "Prince"??
Give me a Nigerian example.
Re: I Don't Understand This Controversialism Between Women And Men by Justeenaleo(f): 9:29pm On May 19, 2016
Oguguah:

The husband of Queen Elizabeth is referred to as Prince Philip

The minister of women affairs is a Woman.
That's true thanks
Re: I Don't Understand This Controversialism Between Women And Men by skywalker240(m): 11:49pm On May 19, 2016
janzguy:
Open To criticism and debate

Read below....

I don't understand why if a husband becomes a president, Governor or even a local government chairman, his wife automatically becomes the first Lady with functions, but when a wife attain such positions, what becomes of the husband.

I don't understand why the wife or widow of a king ♔ is a queen but can the husband or a widower of a queen ♕ becomes a king ♔? Hell No.

I don't understand why we have few female scholars.

I don't understand why we have ministry of women affairs and non for men, yet they cry a river.

I still don't understand why, when talking of scientific discoveries and inventions, few female names are mentioned, yet they hold onto the old saying "anything a man do, a woman can do better". I don't understand.

I don't understand why we have glamorous women's day, mothers' day but the same cannot be said of the opposite. Still women preach gender equality. Who is the victim/ victimizer of gender inequality. I don't just understand.

I don't understand why would a girl upload a picture on a social media and thousands of "likes" and "comments" would pour in from guys, but when a guy does same, only few or non of such "likes" and "comments".

Even though we have fathers, brothers, uncles, nephews and we love them both, yet no one write good things about them. Am still yet to understand.

I don't understand why a man marries a wife and takes her to his house but not the other way round.

I don't understand why we claim, we don't like some one but cry when he/she dies. Please when I die don't cry for me.

I don't understand why women likes cooking more than men.

I don't understand why men do pay bride price but women do not pay "groom-price" (in most part of the world).

www.divineloveudorji..com/2016/05/i-dont-understand-this-controversialism.html

Cc: lalasticlala
Chai dis mosquito no wan allow me tok.. anyway,ma save page read am leter

(1) (Reply)

She Said ''visit An Unbeliver Instead Of Christian Broda .reason.true Or False. / Women Are Created To Be Promiscuous / Rosieluv My Fourth Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.