Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth (1381 Views)

Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast / The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) / Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by temptnow: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
I heard my daughter complaining that her teacher have been eating one of her biscuit. she said whenever she help her open the biscuit instead of 4 piece she's been given 3. Until this morning I decided to buy her biscuit for school only to realize it's 3 inside the wrap. Buhari promised to feed our kids instead with his policies he is indirectly taking away the food from their mouth. I don't like this change, honestly.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by daclint(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Change indeed
Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by EternalTruths: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
temptnow:
I heard my daughter complaining that her teacher have been eating one of her biscuit. she said whenever she help her open the biscuit instead of 4 piece she's been given 3. Until this morning I decided to buy her biscuit for school only to realize it's 3 inside the wrap. Buhari promised to feed our kids instead with his policies he is indirectly taking away the food from their mouth. I don't like this change, honestly.

Thank God say you no go confront the teacher

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
Useless government

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by HtwoOw: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
make them kuku kill you , Not US

Ok ??

And mumu parent wey dey give pikin digestive as snack , you no know say digestive dey make pikin and even adult hungry more ??

Insult yourself before you insult Buhari / APC
Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
When next we hear of d word change am sure we would take d next exit..... What exactly have we not heard in this era?
Is it children being exchange for a bag of rice?
Or Parents withdrawing their children from private to public schools due to d present situation ?
Or family not being able to feed daily?
Or is it even in d midst of d famine Buhari and his family are having a wonderful time over sea and they would tell us d trip was finance from their private earning?
Even children whom Buhari promised to feed in school their biscuit has been reduce from 4 to 3 because of d harsh economy.

BUHARI but WHY?

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by Tapout(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
HtwoOw:
make them kuku kill you , Not US

Ok ??

And mumu parent wey dey give pikin digestive as snack , you no know say digestive dey make pikin and even adult hungry more ??

Insult yourself before you insult Buhari / APC

na wah o... was that called for?? U can't just conclude the child is given just biscuit for snacks...besides How many children in some idp camps across the country have seen water to drink talk more of digestive biscuit undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by HtwoOw: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
I am sorry i didn't realize OP was posting from IDP camp
Tapout:

na wah o... was that called for?? U can't just conclude the child is given just biscuit for snacks...besides How many children in some idp camps across the country have seen water to drink talk more of digestive biscuit undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by sarrki(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
So buhari is the brand manager of that coy ?

Companies have reasons the brand, reduce or add to

their products not necessarily because they are not

making gain

Atimes to make it trendy & acceptable to consumers

Play opposition with reasoning
Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by goodmorning40: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=HtwoOw post=49607117]I am sorry i didn't realize OP was posting from IDP camp[/quote

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by HtwoOw: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Only because you opened your mouth [quote author=goodmorning40 post=49607306][/quote]
Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by goodmorning40: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
HtwoOw:
Only because you opened your mouth

Foolish boy
Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by ChimaAdeoye: 12:48am On Sep 24, 2016
All of you applauding Buhari will eventually "enjoy" the consequences of an illiterate that has no leadership skill becoming the leader of a multi-ethnic, multi-religious country.

The powerful adage that those who play with the leopard ends up in its stomach will finally become the reality for those that brought such irresponsible leader upon Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by Bishops10(m): 12:57am On Sep 24, 2016
I love Buhari
Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by Abeymills(m): 5:17am On Sep 24, 2016
God why did u decide 2 punish us wit dis useles wicked selfish daura old tyrant as a leader?pls 4giv us nothin is workin debts kip increasing price of goods services food increases almost every week God pls 4giv us our sins delivers us frm dis monster
Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by greatgod2012(f): 5:45am On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:

So buhari is the brand manager of that coy ?

making gain

Play opposition with reasoning

Can you please read what you typed up there again?
Are you naturally wicked and inhuman or you're just trying to justify what you're paid to do online
Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by greatgod2012(f): 5:48am On Sep 24, 2016
temptnow:

And the biscuits are not only reduced in numbers, they're also reduced in size and quality.

God have mercy on us and our kids!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by BrokenTV: 5:55am On Sep 24, 2016
greatgod2012:

Can you please read what you typed up there again?
Are you naturally wicked and inhuman or you're just trying to justify what you're paid to do online
Leave that Sarki guy his own zombiesm is out of this world. Go through all his comments on this forum you will wonder if he was programmed to talk this way. I was thinking before may be he was a little kid that found his way with phone to browse on the net. But going through his profile it baffles me that a grown up could be reasoning the way he is reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by dunkem21(m): 5:59am On Sep 24, 2016
BrokenTV:

Leave that Sarki guy his own zombiesm is out of this world. Go through all his comments on this forum you will wonder if he was programmed to talk this way. I was thinking before may be he was a little kid that found his way with phone to browse on the net. But going through his profile it baffles me that a grown up could be reasoning the way he is reasoning.

When you're paid to comment, na so e dey be cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by greatgod2012(f): 6:05am On Sep 24, 2016
dunkem21:

When you're paid to comment, na so e dey be cheesy

BrokenTV:

BrokenTV:

Exactly!

If he's not paid for all these his online posts, then, he's the most...............person in this country.
Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by wirinet(m): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2016
Classic case of myopia mixed with ignorance. So who removed food from the mouth of Nigerians from the 70s. In the mid 70s, half kobo (N0.5) will get a primary school child a full launch of rice, beans and meat, but today, half kobo cannot get you 10 grains of rice. Before this Democratic dispensation, N10 will get you 10 of those biscuits you are buying for N10 each now, so who took food from the month of kids then?

So you expect Buhari to bake biscuits for your kids or impose a price on biscuits produced by private companies? If your kids love biscuits that much and cannot live without it, then bake it yourself. It is simplier than you imagine. In the alternative, you could try snacks made with local materials.

As long as biscuits are produced with imported flour, imported sugar and imported energy, not to talk of imported materials for packaging, it will continue to follow the value of the dollar.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by juman(m): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2016
Keneking:
Useless government

Its useless unserious government.
Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by abokibuhari: 6:45am On Sep 24, 2016
Keneking:
Useless government
give us those monkeys picture .....
Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2016
Even GALA has shrink,everything in the country is messed up
Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by RZArecta(m): 6:54am On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:

[s]So buhari is the brand manager of that coy ?

making gain

Play opposition with reasoning[/s]

TUFIAKWA for you, keep burying your head in the sands just because of the stipends you collect from govt. One day I promise you, this uprising will bring out the beast in those you oppress and Buratai's guns won't even scare cowards again. I guess you've heard about children being robbed of their lunch on the way to school under your ogas govt ?
Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by Histrings08(m): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2016
Nd he keep making flimsy excuses... I don tire, make someone with better plan pls displace dis man b4 he run dis country a ground
Re: Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth by doingood: 8:02am On Sep 24, 2016
God please do something to this Buhari. The suffering is to much. I'm so scared now of 2moro. To feed myself and my family is a war. Sometimes I think of evil things survive.

(1) (Reply)

Public Complaints Commission Staff Protest Salary Slash / Is Asiwaju Losing Grip? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.