Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Loosed Vagina - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loosed Vagina (12856 Views)

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loosed Vagina by mytime24(f): 11:25pm On May 19, 2016
MARKone:
I like your honesty and boldness cool some would be claiming my Husband.

You can Text Close to 131

MTN line only.
badoo
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 7:57am On May 20, 2016
Lolsss
mytime24:
badoo
Re: Loosed Vagina by Nobody: 8:12am On May 20, 2016
Find yourself a gynaecologist to repair whatever damage is down there
All these potions, creams and all what not are only temp solutions to a permanent problem

Meanwhile are you saying that after all this man did, you still went to get back and have sex with him
What else does the man have to do to show you that he is not interested in you
What is wrong with you angry
Pick yourself up joor and stop this begging yourself on him
no wonder he opens his mouth gbaga and tells you nonsense
Re: Loosed Vagina by TheArchangel(f): 9:07am On May 20, 2016
This is why I patiently stitch vaginal lacerations as if my life depends on it to avoid sob stories like this.

Thank you ma @tearoses flower
Meanwhile are you saying that after all this man did, you still went to get back and have sex with him
no wonder he opens his mouth gbaga and tells you nonsense.
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 11:09am On May 20, 2016
I didn't say I was going back 2 him... while we were exchanging words that's wen he made the statement nd I checked it was tru...I ddnt say I wanted 2 go back 2 him. All the same tnx
tearoses:
Find yourself a gynaecologist to repair whatever damage is down there
All these potions, creams and all what not are only temp solutions to a permanent problem

no wonder he opens his mouth gbaga and tells you nonsense
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 11:10am On May 20, 2016
I will try and see gynaecologist!
Re: Loosed Vagina by Dheartless: 11:42am On May 20, 2016
naniawini:
madam find a way to make yourself comfortable with the size of you v, no mind all those wells way dey criticise you,
nobody holy pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loosed Vagina by armyofone(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2016
Yes see the gynecologist and get it stitched. Now is time to focus on yourself and your child.
That guy doesn't have respect for you. Face whatever is it you are doing in life now.

naniawini:
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 1:29pm On May 20, 2016
smileyTnks
Dheartless:

madam find a way to make yourself comfortable with the size of you v, no mind all those wells way dey criticise you,
nobody holy pass
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 1:31pm On May 20, 2016
Why am bothered is that I dnt want any future occurrence.. thanks anyways
armyofone:
Yes see the gynecologist and get it stitched. Now is time to focus on yourself and your child.
That guy doesn't have respect for you. Face whatever is it you are doing in life now.

1 Like

Re: Loosed Vagina by armyofone(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2016
Good because he should not be eating in that pot.
If he couldn't eat it when the pot was big, why should you give him your stitched small pot ?
If you are still with him, best leave your pot alone.

naniawini:
Why am bothered is that I dnt want any future occurrence.. thanks anyways
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 4:14pm On May 20, 2016
cheesy
armyofone:
Good because he should not be eating in that pot.
If he couldn't eat it when the pot was big, why should you give him your stitched small pot ?
If you are still with him, best leave your pot alone.

Re: Loosed Vagina by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 20, 2016
naniawini:
Lol. Won't I move on with my life

Of cos you will dear.. but it's not the end of the world. Hope you are enjoying the thing abi N'a only the bobos dey enjoy. Or is your happiness attached on your bobos happiness.
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 5:05am On May 21, 2016
grin not like am doing it wit anybody 4 now... I jst need 2 get back my body that's all. tnx anyways

1 Like

Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 10:11am On May 23, 2016
I have gone 2 see a gynaecologist and he suggested vagina suturing. He said when I'll do it I would allow it 2 heal properly. But it has side effects which is itching around d vagina dat could lead 2 candidiasis.

Cc Tearoses
Chillisauce
Armyofone
TheArchangel
Re: Loosed Vagina by Ewuro4: 5:16pm On May 23, 2016
You need a procedure called Vaginà rejuvenation/tightening with Labiaplasty , it's done by plastic surgeon only and it's very expensive ($3,000-6,000) sad

I honestly don't know how well a gynaecologist can to this procedure coz your body is back to normal compared to post delivery's state . He's just gonna stitch your external V, trust me it's not gonna work.

I'm sorry about your predicament. If in Nigeria,Try teaching hospitals and search for available Plastic surgeons. Abroad, you can take a loan. It's worth it. Overall, make sure you research their year of experience and possibly previous clients experience.

Good luck.
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 9:26pm On May 23, 2016
Tnx Dear! I'll do jst dat
Ewuro4:
You need a procedure called Vaginà rejuvenation/tightening with Labiaplasty , it's done by plastic surgeon only and it's very expensive ($3,000-6,000) sad

I honestly don't know how well a gynaecologist can to this procedure coz your body is back to normal compared to post delivery's state . He's just gonna stitch your external V, trust me it's not gonna work.

I'm sorry about your predicament. If in Nigeria,Try teaching hospitals and search for available Plastic surgeons. Abroad, you can take a loan. It's worth it. Overall, make sure you research their year of experience and possibly previous clients experience.

Good luck.
Re: Loosed Vagina by KanwuliaExtra: 11:20pm On May 23, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeew! kiss
Re: Loosed Vagina by Ishilove: 12:26am On May 24, 2016
Eyah... I thought there's something called kegel exercises that help...?
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 10:07am On May 24, 2016
Am also doin that cry
Ishilove:
Eyah... I thought there's something called kegel exercises that help...?
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 10:08am On May 24, 2016
smiley
KanwuliaExtra:
Mtcheeeeeeeeew! kiss
Re: Loosed Vagina by carinmom(f): 4:58pm On May 24, 2016
naniawini:
He said d tear was little and their wasn't any need 2 stitch that it will heal.... as 4 my baby's father I dnt hv anytin 2 say 2 him

Op what happened to you is normal because it happens to a sizeable number of women after childbirth. I know up to 3 women it happened to, what they did was to get themselves stitched later.

Go to any hospital they will do it for you. Pls don't use alum as someone suggested, you may not get the best result and moreover its effect is only temporary.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 5:53pm On May 24, 2016
Thank u dear. I jst hope my problem is solved
carinmom:

Op what happened to you is normal because it happens to a sizeable number of women after childbirth. I know up to 3 women it happened to, what they did was to get themselves stitched later.

Go to any hospital they will do it for you. Pls don't use alum as someone suggested, you may not get the best result and moreover its effect is only temporary.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Loosed Vagina by carinmom(f): 5:56pm On May 24, 2016
naniawini:
Thank u dear. I jst hope my problem is solved

Your welcome smiley
Re: Loosed Vagina by Nyceguy92: 3:41am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=naniawini post=45767147]

I assume by "loose", you mean the entrance to the vagina and not the inside or canal.
This appears to be so since you were able to confirm the looseness merely by using a mirror to check.

After birth and depending on the size of the baby hence the amount of stretch, the vagina regains its tone to a great extent.
The tear you had may not have been a small one as you were told.
It should have been stitched back to where it was, no matter how small, because of the effect on sex.

You need to go see a doctor.
They will need to re-freshen the healed area, maybe remove a bit of skin, and sew everything back.
You will be fine. Stay away from those unproven home remedies.
Your problem is structural. It needs remodeling.

1 Like

Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 6:13am On May 26, 2016
Yea it's d surface... thank sooo much! I have an appointment with the doctor on monday. God bless u[quote author=Nyceguy92 post=45973339][/quote]
Re: Loosed Vagina by Nyceguy92: 11:38pm On May 27, 2016
naniawini:
Yea it's d surface... thank sooo much! I have an appointment with the doctor on monday. God bless u

It should be an easy fix so long the doctor recognised the problem.
Re: Loosed Vagina by armyofone(m): 2:51am On May 28, 2016
Unless you truly have the amount Ewuro4 listed such as 3k dollars, please leave your hole alone. You truly wanna let nig doc tailor your hole? Girl you try.
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 5:52am On May 28, 2016
Thank u
Nyceguy92:

It should be an easy fix so long the doctor recognised the problem.
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 5:53am On May 28, 2016
grin grin
armyofone:
Unless you truly have the amount Ewuro4 listed such as 3k dollars, please leave your hole alone. You truly wanna let nig doc tailor your hole? Girl you try.
Re: Loosed Vagina by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 28, 2016
naniawini:
I have gone 2 see a gynaecologist and he suggested vagina suturing. He said when I'll do it I would allow it 2 heal properly. But it has side effects which is itching around d vagina dat could lead 2 candidiasis.

Cc Tearoses
Chillisauce
Armyofone
TheArchangel

grin grin
You just dey make me laugh.

Iook for the one that will close the vayjayjay kpam kpam. C'est à dire..seal am well well and focus on some more important stuff.
grin
Or do you prefer living with candidiasis grin

On a serious note. Nothing can restore that vayjayjay. The tear has healed. You can use free style look for money from aristos and fly abroad for surgery. Won't be more than 5k dollars.

You see why I say you should close the leg kpam kpam.
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 6:26pm On May 28, 2016
Lol chilisauce chill! Close wetin ni! Man must chop ooo
Chillisauce:

grin grin
You just dey make me laugh.

Iook for the one that will close the vayjayjay kpam kpam. C'est à dire..seal am well well and focus on some more important stuff.
grin
Or do you prefer living with candidiasis grin

On a serious note. Nothing can restore that vayjayjay. The tear has healed. You can use free style look for money from aristos and fly abroad for surgery. Won't be more than 5k dollars.

You see why I say you should close the leg kpam kpam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way / Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? / Whose Church Should The Wedding Be Held?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.