Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog (13891 Views)

Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? / I Am No Longer A Theist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

If that delusion helps you to sleep at night , stick closely to it .
For the sake of those who are willing to learn, I would summarize the similarities in both stories; that of Buddha and that of Jesus.

It eludes many people, especially those born into a Christian family that the story of "Jesus of Nazareth" has several similarities with that of Gautama Buddha whose life predates the former.

1. Buddha was born at about 566BC (before christ era).

2. There was a prophesy of Buddha's conception. And revelations were supposedly received, concerning his future greatness.

3. During conception the mother had a vivid dream. An elephant (a symbol of deity during that era) entered into her womb.

4. Like the Christ, Buddha enjoyed the wealth and glory of his parents and never experienced any pain, but later left all his inheritances to preach his 'gospel' to the poor.

5. Buddha acheived "enlightenment" after he meditated under a tree for 40days!!!

6. He made disciples of men.

7. He taught about love, forgiveness and the way to enter Nirvana...

8. Buddha announced his death to his disciples!

9. Buddha was born into an Hindu society, but his doctrines were carried and preached in foreign countries. Hence, the popularity of Buddhism over hinduism.

10. Please read the stories and and more KingEbukaNaija.

Anyone who doubts the above posts can check for themselves. Below is a link amongst several hundreds...

http://www.blokeish.com/2011/07/jesus-christ-and-gautama-buddha-similarities-differences/

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz, please pardon me.
I totally agree that Ebuka needs some schooling. He is drenched in self-deception, misleading dogmas, and unreasonable stances.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 6:34pm On May 20, 2016
Pyrrho:
For the sake of those who are willing to learn, I would summarize the similarities in both stories; that of Buddha and that of Jesus.

It eludes many people, especially those born into a Christian family that the story of "Jesus of Nazareth" has several similarities with that of Gautama Buddha whose life predates the former.

1. Buddha was born at about 566BC (before christ era).

2. There was a prophesy of Buddha's conception. And revelations were supposedly received, concerning his future greatness.

3. During conception the mother had a vivid dream. An elephant (a symbol of deity during that era) entered into her womb.

4. Like the Christ, Buddha enjoyed the wealth and glory of his parents and never experienced any pain, but later left all his inheritances to preach his 'gospel' to the poor.

5. Buddha acheived "enlightenment" after he meditated under a tree for 40days!!!

6. He made disciples of men.

7. He taught about love, forgiveness and the way to enter Nirvana...

8. Buddha announced his death to his disciples!

9. Buddha was born into an Hindu society, but his doctrines were carried and preached in foreign countries. Hence, the popularity of Buddhism over hinduism.

10. Please read the stories and and more KingEbukaNaija.

Anyone who doubts the above posts can check for themselves. Below is a link amongst several hundreds...

http://www.blokeish.com/2011/07/jesus-christ-and-gautama-buddha-similarities-differences/

Small minded atheist can you provide a video of him doing all these things . You can also replace Buddha with your name to show how daft the post is .
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 6:36pm On May 20, 2016
Pyrrho:
I totally agree that Ebuka needs some schooling. He is drenched in self-deception, misleading dogmas, and unreasonable stances.

You need to be schooled by the Sunday School kids in my church . You know nothing cool cool
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Small minded atheist can you provide a video of him doing all these things . You can also replace Buddha with your name to show how daft the post is .
You can check them yourself. That's the painful truth.

Mr Ebuka, there are libraries everywhere, the internet is at your disposal. Read about your beliefs, you have nothing to be scared of. Stop being closed-minded.

wink
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Funny, Mr Ebuka wants video proofs.

I wonder how you accepted the other similar story(of a saviour born in bethlehem) so easily without video proofs.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Its like you incorporate different ideas from different beliefs when presenting a rebuttal . Nature having no cause is a blatant assertion made by pantheism . It believes that nothing came before the universe so it has no cause and nothing exist outside nature that serves a source for its purpose .

It feels the need to make such intellectually indolent conclusion because of science's failure to discover the cause and nature of the cause of the universe and that since everything needs a cause , why doesn't God have one .

I mean who does not see the irony in this ? wink

Boss, let's leave science for the next 500years and see if we won't get answer to many things that we don't know now. For one entity (God) to claim to be the creator of this universe is the highest crime against knowledge of man. The mass of the universe itself is enough to be label a "God", talk less of the energy and forces it posses in it. I stand by my argument which state that 'anybody with vast knowledge and level of understanding can claim to be a god' and that's what happen during the time the bible was written. If the God of the bible create the universe of what use is a mere Human that's not up to 1/10^100 of the mass of the universe to him? Universe is too big for one entity to be claiming that he created it.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 20, 2016
Pyrrho:
Boss, thanks for been objective and reasonable.
I have read a lot of books concerning religion, and everything is still base on the force of nature itself ( right and wrong, good and bad, day and night and so on). Imagine the God of Old Testament as a jealous, fierce and scary being. who cares about the Israelite only. Now, tell me how can he just one day develop love (Jesus story) for the whole human race after he used his own hand to destroy lot of them ( Sodom and Gomorrah, Noah story and so on). Are you telling the people before the story of Christ doesn't matter? Lol I laugh here, He goof on this one.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 20, 2016
Pyrrho:

I wonder how you accepted the other similar story(of a saviour born in bethlehem) so easily without video proofs.
Lol, I wonder oo. Different story same ish.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by taurus25(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2016
Pyrrho:

its more like a convienient way to avoid engaging you. Thats a part of a stronghold of religion, youre so sure what you believe is right and others is total bullsh.it no matter how compelling it might be.

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 20, 2016
taurus25:

its more like a convienient way to avoid engaging you. Thats a part of a stronghold of religion, youre so sure what you believe is right and others is total bullsh.it no matter how compelling it might be.

Theist will always prefer to be a closed system ( close minded) to any religion or school of thought different from theirs. Why would a set of people use faith instead of using there brain to help discover them self and be aware of the nature? around them? We still have a long way to go as human being to reach our full potential on this planet earth.

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 8:30pm On May 20, 2016
Pyrrho:
You can check them yourself. That's the painful truth.

Mr Ebuka, there are libraries everywhere, the internet is at your disposal. Read about your beliefs, you have nothing to be scared of. Stop being closed-minded.

wink

You mean I can watch videos on those ? link please .
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 8:34pm On May 20, 2016
Pyrrho:

Lol . I've experienced God so I'm not sure there's any reason to believe cooked up stories . Let's say there's a similarity , does it stop God from existing ? kilode ? grin
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 20, 2016
dalaman:

Please provide the video recording of Jesus doing all these things you are alleging or accept that you are lying. What are we to do with the stories written about Jesus doing wonders about 40-70 years after he died by people who never met him while he was alive ? Hope you know that the gospels were written 40-70 years after Jesus died by unknown christians who had never met Jesus in person.

Can you provide a proof for these claims? 40-70 yrs by people who never met him.

2. That Jesus was a historical figure is no longer doubted by sincere ones. Again, it is really impossible to produce a false write ups about a person within the time the gospels were written.

3. Ur theory about deifying humans with superior knowledge is implausible. I never heard that Pythagoras, Socrates, and Plato were gods.

Do not confuse the bible with mythologies.

2 Likes

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Lol . I've experienced God so I'm not sure there's any reason to believe cooked up stories . Let's say there's a similarity , does it stop God from existing ? kilode ? grin

Boss, prove the experience with fact and back it up.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 8:38pm On May 20, 2016
taurus25:

You are bored , play this game . Replace 'Buddha' with your Nairaland username in his post and tell me how compelling it was to question the existence of an eternal creator .

it's fun right ?
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 20, 2016
JMAN05:

Can you provide a proof for these claims? 40-70 yrs by people who never met him.

2. That Jesus was a historical figure is no longer doubted by sincere ones. Again, it is really impossible to produce a false write ups about a person within the time the gospels were written.

3. Ur theory about deifying humans with superior knowledge is implausible. I never heard that Pythagoras, Socrates, and Plato were gods.

There are no different from what was written in the bible and mythology (they are all make believe stories). Read and do your research proper okay.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 8:42pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Boss, prove the experience with fact and back it up.

Back what up ? Experience it yourself and make your own conclusion . Even God himself was on earth and people were not convinced at all . So I'm not sure what I'll tell you To Make you believe cool . One question : how did the early church grow despite persecution from the Gentiles ?
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 8:43pm On May 20, 2016
JMAN05:

Funny enough , there are more evidences for the existence of Christ on earth than the aforementioned COMBINED .

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Back what up ? Experience it yourself and make your own conclusion . Even God himself was on earth and people were not convinced at all . So I'm not sure what I'll tell you To Make you believe cool . One question : how did the early church grow despite persecution from the Gentiles ?

Because the Gentiles don't give a f..uvk about something that can't be proven ( only those who are ignorant and scared of the unknown and the hope given to them that they won't go to hell fire believe back then) with fact at least there deities still has substance and material used to represent them. My own question: if God create the universe and everything there in, why did he need human to still bow down to him before he can be fulfilled? Also, why is there going to be punishment for what you created with your own hand and thought if they use what you created in them (free will) against you?( if at all the story of creation in bible is real).

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Weah96: 8:58pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

What do you mean when you say God? Nobody can say God doesn't exist because God is an undefined word. Now if you say the god you go to worship on Sunday, then YES, it doesn't exist.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Weah96: 9:01pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

White people have enslaved your entire lineage, bro. The creator of the whole universe came here as a white man to do something? I pity you.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:01pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Boss, let's leave science for the next 500years and see if we won't get answer to many things that we don't know now. For one entity (God) to claim to be the creator of this universe is the highest crime against knowledge of man. The mass of the universe itself is enough to be label a "God", talk less of the energy and forces it posses in it. I stand by my argument which state that 'anybody with vast knowledge and level of understanding can claim to be a god' and that's what happen during the time the bible was written. If the God of the bible create the universe of what use is a mere Human that's not up to 1/10^100 of the mass of the universe to him? Universe is too big for one entity to be claiming that he created it.

Lol , that is your belief and I respect that . Well the universe making itself from nothing seems like a rational belief to you ?
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by taurus25(m): 9:03pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You are bored , play this game . Replace 'Buddha' with your Nairaland username in his post and tell me how compelling it was to question the existence of an eternal creator .

it's fun right ?
naah.....i dont think his post is about the existence of a creator...
.i think he's coming from a why not budha but jesus angle. And hence my reply. If you want to properly grasp what i was saying do this:
I believe that you have faith that jesus or christain god is the true creator. correct?....so with any compelling evidence whatsoever you have try convincing an extremist muslim that the quran is wrong.

Goodluck if you leave with your head on your shoulders.....maybe then you'd get wat i mean wink
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 20, 2016
Weah96:

White people have enslaved your entire lineage, bro. The creator of the whole universe came here as a white man to do something? I pity you.
Lol grin , can you believe a whole creator of the universe coming in the flesh of man.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Lol , that is your belief and I respect that . Well the universe making itself from nothing seems like a rational belief to you ?
The thing is universe created itself in itself ok. Don't allow anybody to brainwash you to believe that he is bigger than the universe ( except if God is the universe itself),which the bible disprove.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by taurus25(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

its more like the universe coming in being in a way we totally havent figured yet
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:10pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

My answer is going to be straight forward, Because the Gentiles don't give a f..uvk about something that can't be proven with fact, at least there deities still has substance and material used to represent them. My own question: if God create the universe and everything there in, why did he need human to still bow down to him before he can be fulfilled? Also, why is there going to be punishment for what you created with your own hand and thought if they use what you created in them (free will) against you?( if at all the story of creation in bible is real).

1. He does not need force humans to worship Him . I don't see why worshiping God is a problem here , why do we respect our parents , does it fatten their bank accounts Anyway , worship is a way of acknowledging God's greatness and power - he is worthy and deserves it .

2. If you do wrong you get punished , I don't see a problem with that . How about doing good and eschew evil and then celebrate making heaven instead of venting your anger over a non-issue when are your still alive with the opportunity to live right
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:12pm On May 20, 2016
taurus25:

its more like the universe coming in being in a way we totally havent figured yet

So the possibility of an eternal conscious creator has been ruled out . Wonderful!
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:14pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

The thing is universe created itself in itself ok. Don't allow anybody to brainwash you to believe that he is bigger than the universe ( except if God is the universe itself),which the bible disprove.

The universe is part of the creator , in fact everything is contained in Him . You didn't read the link I gave you on first page ?
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

1. He does not need force humans to worship Him . I don't see why worshiping God is a problem here , why do we respect our parents , does it fatten their bank accounts Anyway , worship is a way of acknowledging God's greatness and power - he is worthy and deserves it .

2. If you do wrong you get punished , I don't see a problem with that . How about doing good and eschew evil and then celebrate making heaven instead of venting your anger over a non-issue when are your still alive with the opportunity to live right

Are we human worshipping our parent( even though they gave birth to us)? The thing is we only respect them that's all. So why worshipping something that can't come out real to everyone once and for all.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:18pm On May 20, 2016
taurus25:

naah.....i dont think his post is about the existence of a creator...
.i think he's coming from a why not budha but jesus angle. And hence my reply. If you want to properly grasp what i was saying do this:
I believe that you have faith that jesus or christain god is the true creator. correct?....so with any compelling evidence whatsoever you have try convincing an extremist muslim that the quran is wrong.

Goodluck if you leave with your head on your shoulders.....maybe then you'd get wat i mean

There is nothing compelling I saw about his post . Ive seen worse - Jesus being a hybridization of human and alien specie etc . There is nothing new again . All utter balderdash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) / Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? / What Is The Difference Between A Tithe, An Offering And A Seed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.