Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog (13894 Views)

Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? / I Am No Longer A Theist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

1. He does not need force humans to worship Him . I don't see why worshiping God is a problem here , why do we respect our parents , does it fatten their bank accounts Anyway , worship is a way of acknowledging God's greatness and power - he is worthy and deserves it .

2. If you do wrong you get punished , I don't see a problem with that . How about doing good and eschew evil and then celebrate making heaven instead of venting your anger over a non-issue when are your still alive with the opportunity to live right

Who told you I'm living my life wrong because I refuse to worship any deity? Any prove?
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by taurus25(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

So the possibility of an eternal conscious creator has been ruled out . Wonderful!
hell no....not atall........thats why when you claim you know of one we ask for proofs and not the other way around
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:22pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Are we human worshipping our parent( even though they gave birth to us)? The thing is we only respect them that's all. So why worshipping something that can't come out real to everyone once and for all.

He is real , it's just that you want to be cozened to believe he isn't . He will do that when he comes again , and reign eternally here on earth . Soon you'll tell me it's all folktales and I'm not sure what to tell you again
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The universe is part of the creator , in fact everything is contained in Him . You didn't read the link I gave you on first page ?
Well I will check the link, but it doesn't change anything if the link was written to make believe instead of showing fact and figures.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:27pm On May 20, 2016
taurus25:

hell no....not atall........thats why when you claim you know of one we ask for proofs and not the other way around

It's not a claim it's common sense . An eternal conscious creator made the universe. Religion has just brought different concepts of this creator and it has been used as a tool to inveigle the ignorant so as to be subjected to control . There are people who have found God without religion .

Religion just made the whole thing look 'spri spri ' that's why you have ignorantly rejected God .
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

He is real , it's just that you want to be cozened to believe he isn't . He will do that when he comes again , and reign eternally here on earth . Soon you'll tell me it's all folktales and I'm not sure what to tell you again
Lol, boss, the thing is bible is the folktale okay. From the Genesis to revelation is all about selfish deity who believe in destroying human at will because he created them. He is no different from the Satan he castigated through out the bible verse. Even the bible acknowledge that human has there own free will ( ability to think like a god therefore making them a god on there own).
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:31pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Well I will check the link, but it doesn't change anything if the link was written to make believe instead of showing fact and figures.

Showing facts and figures ? Who are you waiting to provide figures and facts . Scientists , cosmologists ? It's all assumption because no one was there . Only a witness of creation/creator can give you true facts and figures

I laughed in Chinese though
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

It's not a claim it's common sense . An eternal conscious creator made the universe. Religion has just brought different concepts of this creator and it has been used as a tool to inveigle the ignorant so as to be subjected to control . There are people who have found God without religion .

Religion just made the whole thing look 'spri spri ' that's why you have ignorantly rejected God .

Now you are talking boss. Also, where did religionists get there tales about this God they are talking about if no research has been made on it properly? Forget stupid faith, vision and revelation here( that's the dumbest way to prove anything logically)
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:36pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Lol, boss, the thing is bible is the folktale okay. From the Genesis to revelation is all about selfish deity who believe in destroying human at will because he created them. He is no different from the Satan he castigated through out the bible verse. Even the bible acknowledge that human has there own free will ( ability to think like a god therefore making them a god on there own).

That's how you saw it , I see it as condign punishment being meted to the defaulters , apostates , recreants . Assuming they had adhered to his instructions they wouldn't have been destroyed
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by taurus25(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

you see!....At the bolded is just an assumption you cooked up in your head or youve been told to believe!....still not tangible...still no proof!
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Showing facts and figures ? Who are you waiting to provide figures and facts . Scientists , cosmologists ? It's all assumption because no one was there . Only a witness of creation/creator can give you true facts and figures

I laughed in Chinese though
Who witnessed creation? Since nobody witness creation, how come anybody can prove with fact that he is the creator?
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:42pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Now you are talking boss. Also, where did religionists get there tales about this God they are talking about if no research has been made on it properly? Forget stupid faith, vision and revelation here( that's the dumbest way to prove anything logically)

The emboldened text is your opinion , don't be dogmatic about it . Experince is a path to knowledge , people have experienced God through these means . Others include miracles , etc . Bible texts consist of revelations made to man by God , these experiences were indited and passed on . Though some texts were altered for obvious reasons .
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 20, 2016
taurus25:

you see!....At the bolded is just an assumption you cooked up in your head or youve been told to believe!....still not tangible...still no proof!
Correct man. Still no prove( I don't claim to have a prove for anything, but stop proving something you don't know or witnessed to be fact. Simple
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:44pm On May 20, 2016
taurus25:

And what you believe now , you witnessed it ?

Now I'm laughing in Swahili
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:46pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Who witnessed creation? Since nobody witness creation, how come anybody can prove with fact that he is the creator?

He is coming again to rule eternally here on earth - that's the best proof of God , well for you guys .
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The emboldened text is your opinion , don't be dogmatic about it . Experince is a path to knowledge , people have experienced God through these means . Others include miracles , etc . Bible texts consist of revelations made to man by God , these experiences were indited and passed on . Though some texts were altered for obvious reasons .

Boss,there is nothing like miracles, show me a pastor or Jesus self to grow a leg back to a normal state that's amputated through accident. What you guys call miracle is just randomness of chance okay.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

He is coming again to rule eternally here on earth - that's the best proof of God , well for you guys .
That's not proof bro, just tales by the moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by taurus25(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Correct man. Still no prove( I don't claim to have a prove for anything, but stop proving something you don't know or witnessed to be fact. Simple
yes bro thats the problem...for example a scientist would say they know about the begining of the universe(with facts) , a religionist would say they are wrong, provide no facts and claim a deity made the universe and tell you to believe it with faith...now an atheist is like a judge here a middleman who operates with what is more reasonable and logical....simple!

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:52pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Who told you I'm living my life wrong because I refuse to worship any deity? Any prove?

A moral guide elicits the kind of behavior you put out . God is a moral law giver - the laws guide you and keep you in the right path . The proof of this is why by instinct you feel bad when you do show some depravities like stealing , lying etc .

Take a good look at consensual pre-marital sex , why is it wrong ? It's simple , because a guide has revealed that it isn't right . You need to get married to have sex - that's a quintessence of what a moral guide does for you .
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

That's how you saw it , I see it as condign punishment being meted to the defaulters , apostates , recreants . Assuming they had adhered to his instructions they wouldn't have been destroyed
You can't give a material free will and still expect it to follow your instructions, that's stupidity from your side self (referring to God here)
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:54pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

That's not proof bro, just tales by the moonlight.

There are facts to be revealed by daylight ... Just hold on , they are coming . cool
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by taurus25(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

And what you believe now , you witnessed it ?
Now I'm laughing in Swahili
laugh bro....have fun
whats funny is that i dont believe anything here per se....see
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:56pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

You can't give a material free will and still expect it to follow your instructions, that's stupidity from your side self (referring to God here)

In a country , you have the carte blanche to do whatsoever you want , but when you break any law you face the consequence - if that's stupidity then sorry wink
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:58pm On May 20, 2016
taurus25:

laugh bro....have fun

whats funny is that i dont believe anything here per se....see

Well this is not a false dichotomy - it's either you know of God's existence or you don't.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by johnydon22(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2016
Hahahaha nice one boys you guys have fun !!!

One thing got my attention though "I believe the bible with faith... there are proofs for the bible"

Lol i have to admit i laughed at that one...

Where there is Proof there is no faith, where there is Faith there is no proof that is why Faith is needed in the first place.

Evidence/Faith never coexist... Once something is proven it's no longer a belief but a fact.

Only something unproven without reasons to be believed relies on something as vague as faith..

Anyway boys carry on... My Untold story of Job and Science section calls

https://www.nairaland.com/3101352/untold-story-job-johnydon22

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

A moral guide elicits the kind of behavior you put out . God is a moral law giver - the laws guide you and keep you in the right path . The proof of this is why by instinct you feel bad when you do show some depravities like stealing , lying etc .

Take a good look at consensual pre-marital sex , why is it wrong ? It's simple , because a guide has revealed that it isn't right . You need to get married to have sex - that's a quintessence of what a moral guide does for you .

I laugh in Hausa (kaikaikaikaiakai), mr moralist, let me clear you off something nothing is good nothing is bad everything is in nature to keep the cycle going, for example, are lion wrong for killing there prey? Even though they commit murder against the less strong force of living things such as; antelope, ram, buffalo and so on.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:01pm On May 20, 2016
taurus25:

yes bro thats the problem...for example a scientist would say they know about the begining of the universe(with facts) , a religionist would say they are wrong, provide no facts and claim a deity made the universe and tell you to believe it with faith...now an atheist is like a judge here a middleman who operates with what is more reasonable and logical....simple!

And what is more logical is that a designer does not exist , as far as it has a beginning I think it should require a cause . Are there uncaused existences you know about ?
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:05pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

I laugh in Hausa (kaikaikaikaiakai), mr moralist, let me clear you off something nothing is good nothing is bad everything is in nature to keep the cycle going, for example, are lion wrong for killing there prey? Even though they commit murder against the less strong force of living things such as; antelope, ram, buffalo and so on.

We are now laughing in the same language , animals are not subjected to moral laws . Our knowledge of this is instinctive , coded into us by our creator .
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

In a country , you have the carte blanche to do whatsoever you want , but when you break any law you face the consequence - if that's stupidity then sorry wink

You fall my hand here bro "you have the carte Blanche to do whatsoever you want" at the same time " when you break the law you face the consequence", can't you see a glaring contradiction in your above statement? Which implies that nobody is granted the power to do whatsoever he/she want, but can only do what is within the jurisdiction of the law. This particular analysis here disprove the idea of free will for any beings.

2 Likes

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:09pm On May 20, 2016
Weah96:

White people have enslaved your entire lineage, bro. The creator of the whole universe came here as a white man to do something? I pity you.

Can you provide proof that Christ was a white man ?
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by taurus25(m): 10:11pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

a combination of neurotransmitters, hormones like oxytoxin, dopamine etc controlls my emotions and empathy which might make me feel bad when i do something bad and not any deity

kingebukanaija:
consensual pre-marital sex is wrong to you!.....maybe because of your society or your beliefs but theres nothing immoral about it....especially in the modern world
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 20, 2016
johnydon22:
Hahahaha nice one boys you guys have fun !!!

One thing got my attention though "I believe the bible with faith... there are proofs for the bible"

Lol i have to admit i laughed at that one...

Where there is Proof there is no faith, where there is Faith there is no proof that is why Faith is needed in the first place.

Evidence/Faith never coexist... Once something is proven it's no longer a belief but a fact.

Only something unproven without reasons to be believed relies on something as vague as faith..

Anyway boys carry on... My Untold story of Job and Science section calls

https://www.nairaland.com/3101352/untold-story-job-johnydon22

Thanks for checking on us here boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Followers Of Orisas ^ ^ / Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) / Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.