Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog (13881 Views)

Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? / I Am No Longer A Theist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by johnydon22(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Thanks for checking on us here boss.
You welcome bro, you guys have fun you are doing good!
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

And what is more logical is that a designer does not exist , as far as it has a beginning I think it should require a cause . Are there uncaused existences you know about ?
Boss, nobody is saying there is no cause here okay, the thing is forget the God of the bible as the cause of the existence of humans talk less of universe itself argggh.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by taurus25(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

And what is more logical is that a designer does not exist , as far as it has a beginning I think it should require a cause . Are there uncaused existences you know about ?
non existence of a creator is the standpoint of an atheist because so far so good NO PROOF! of any kind.....hence it is more reasonable seek answers to our begining than to assume.

random evens are not uncaused; they are just the result of causes that we don't know. For something like coin flipping or the number a roulette ball lands on, the result depends on many, many causes. It doesn't matter that you can't measure all the causes and sum their effects. It doesn't even matter if you can't even list all the causes. As
Perzoo Frou said, science makes progress by finding the causes of things that we can't explain.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

We are now laughing in the same language , animals are not subjected to moral laws . Our knowledge of this is instinctive , coded into us by our creator .
That's a lie bro, we have a lot of features with animals that verify us to be more or less on the same side of nature, so you don't have any evidence or fact to say animals don't know what they are doing just like us( why don't lion hunt lion).

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:23pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

You fall my hand here bro "you have the carte Blanche to do whatsoever you want" at the same time " when you break the law you face the consequence", can't you see a glaring contradiction in your above statement? Which implies that nobody is granted the power to do whatsoever he/she want, but can only do what is within the jurisdiction of the law.

It is not a contradiction . You are actually FREE to do anything . That freedom exhibited by doing that thing which is against the law is the carte Blanche . As a human you can have sex with anyone you want , but in some countries you will be punished if you have sex with the same sex . That freedom as a human is exhibited by going ahead to have sex with the same sex even in counties that are against such practices .

You have the freedom to steal , the act of stealing is part of that freedom because you are punished does not mean the freedom is not there.
That choice which is available to be made by you is what free will is about , but are you ready to face the consequences of the choice made , good or bad ?

Free will is the ability to choose between different possible courses of action - Wikipedia .

You have the choice to believe in God or not - just like you and I have different beliefs , we are exhibiting the free will . We have the choice to choose to believe or not .
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:25pm On May 20, 2016
taurus25:

non existence of a creator is the standpoint of an atheist because so far so good NO PROOF! of any kind.....hence it is more reasonable seek answers to our begining than to assume.

random evens are not uncaused; they are just the result of causes that we don't know. For something like coin flipping or the number a roulette ball lands on, the result depends on many, many causes. It doesn't matter that you can't measure all the causes and sum their effects. It doesn't even matter if you can't even list all the causes. As
Perzoo Frou said, science makes progress by finding the causes of things that we can't explain.

Because you have not found a cogent proof according to your elusive standards of logic therefore no creator exists ? And I thought common sense was common
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

It is not a contradiction . You are actually FREE to do anything . That freedom exhibited by doing that thing which is against the law is the carte Blanche . As a human you can have sex with anyone you want , but in some countries you will be punished if you have sex with the same sex . That freedom as a human is exhibited by going ahead to have sex with the same sex even in counties that are against such practices .

You have the freedom to steal , the act of stealing is part of that freedom because you are punished does not mean the freedom is not there.
That choice which is available to be made by you is what free will is about , but are you ready to face the consequences of the choice made , good or bad ?

Free will is the ability to choose between different possible courses of action - Wikipedia .

You have the choice to believe in God or not - just like you and I have different beliefs , we are exhibiting the free will . We have the choice to choose to believe or not .
You still don't get it bro, you can't give me free will as my creator as still give me instruction and expect me to follow it. That's not free will and it reek stupidity on the side of the creator you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:31pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

You still don't get it bro, you can't give me free will as my creator as still give me instruction and expect me to follow it. That's not free will and it reek stupidity on the side of the creator you are talking about.

It's obvious you don't understand what free will is . Free will means behave as you like it does not concern you with the consequences of your actions . As far as you have a choice to make it is free will . Look up 'free will' before arguing
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by taurus25(m): 10:32pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Because you have not found a cogent proof according to your elusive standards of logic therefore no creator exists ? And I thought common sense was common
grin oh logic ...why have you eluded this gentleman...

see.......im looking for a cogent proof so i wont assume...
right?. Unless you can prove to me that god isnt an assumption, i simply cant believe.

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:33pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

That's a lie bro, we have a lot of features with animals that verify us to be more or less on the same side of nature, so you don't have any evidence or fact to say animals don't know what they are doing just like us( why don't lion hunt lion).

Check this out http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172019/Horrific-moment-young-tigers-attack-eat-young-cub-wildlife-park-fed.html

Tiger on tiger . So you are wrong !
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:36pm On May 20, 2016
taurus25:

grin oh logic ...why have you eluded this gentleman...

see.......im looking for a cogent proof so i wont assume...
right?. Unless you can prove to me that god isnt an assumption, i simply cant believe.

There is proof quite alright but not that proof you are looking for - seeing is believing . So a creator does exist but you need proof that it does - interesting .
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Check this out http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172019/Horrific-moment-young-tigers-attack-eat-young-cub-wildlife-park-fed.html

Tiger on tiger . So you are wrong !
Boss in some part of the world we lives in human eat humans and we kill each other too, still it is not a normal phenomenon for it to be happening all the time. How many video can you provide showing tiger eating there age mate day in day out?

2 Likes

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:40pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Boss in some part of the world we lives in human eat humans and we kill each other too, still it is not a normal phenomenon for it to be happening all the time. How many video can you provide showing tiger eating there age mate day in day out?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3441548/Female-tiger-killed-mating-partner-Sacramento-Zoo.html
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

It's obvious you don't understand what free will is . Free will means behave as you like it does not concern you with the consequences of your actions . As far as you have a choice to make it is free will . Look up 'free will' before arguing

So why is your God angry when human being he create decide to use there free will to eat the fruit of good and evil in the garden of Eden thereby chasing them out and placing them on a curse according to your religion.

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:43pm On May 20, 2016
Weah96:

What do you mean when you say God? Nobody can say God doesn't exist because God is an undefined word. Now if you say the god you go to worship on Sunday, then YES, it doesn't exist.

Some people believe that Obama is not america's president and the first moon travel is fake so ... Opinions !
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by taurus25(m): 10:43pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

There is proof quite alright but not that proof you are looking for - seeing is believing . So a creator does exist but you need proof that it does - interesting .

see yourself, trying to tilt the tide in your favor......i didnt say a creator did exist(at least the one religionists wrship) , because i simply dont know or care. ...But when you say space and time was initiated by this creator which you worship..i simply ask you to prove your claim.

you get it now?
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3441548/Female-tiger-killed-mating-partner-Sacramento-Zoo.html
If I should go by your logic bro, tiger won't be in existence anymore they would have annihilate each other to extinction because you still don't get me. It's not a normal day to day activities for tiger to be killing themselves, am not saying it's not possible.

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by taurus25(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Some people believe that Obama is not america's president and the first moon travel is fake so ... Opinions !
Thats more like foolishness not opinion
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:47pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

So why is your God angry when human being he create decide to use there free will to eat the fruit of good and evil in the garden of Eden thereby chasing them out and placing them on a curse according to your religion.
m

Brilliant bro ! That eating of that fruit even when told not to do so is an exhibition of free will - God's reaction is just according them the consequence of their actions . Now you get it . they had the choice to make - free will -eat it or not . They made their choice - FREEWILL .
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 20, 2016
taurus25:
see yourself, trying to tilt the tide in your favor......i didnt say a creator did exist(at least the one religionists wrship) , because i simply dont know or care. ...But when you say space and time was initiated by this creator which you worship..i simply ask you to prove your claim.

you get it now?

That's it man. Proof that now kingebukasblog
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:50pm On May 20, 2016
taurus25:

Thats more like foolishness not opinion

Now you get it . It's foolish talk to say God - a creator - does not exist just like that . It's foolish talk to insist that America's president is not Obama and the first moon travel was fake .

A creator ,different concepts . wink

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
m

Brilliant bro ! That eating of that fruit even when told not to do so is an exhibition of free will - God's reaction is just according them the consequence of their actions . Now you get it . they had the choice to make - free will -eat it or not . They made their choice - FREEWILL .
That means he is not the one that gave them the free will bro it exist in them. If I give you phone and claim that it belong to you henceforth it's none of my concern wether you use the phone well or throw it into a pool of water. I have no right to judge you unless I lend you the phone in the first place. Can you get me now the difference in free will.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:54pm On May 20, 2016
taurus25:

you get it now?

Yeah of course . So you are indirectly asking me to validate the Christian religion and beliefs
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Now you get it . It's foolish talk to say God - a creator - does not exist just like that . It's foolish talk to insist that America's president is not Obama and the first moon travel was fake .

I'm not blind to see Obama addressing state house on live Tv bro, how can you prove your own creator? Obama as the current president is a fact with physical proof.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:58pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

That means he is not the one that gave them the free will bro it exist in them. If I give you phone and claim that it belong to you henceforth it's none of my concern wether you use the phone well or throw it into a pool of water. I have no right to judge you unless I lend you the phone in the first place. Can you get me now the difference in free will.

You are getting this all wrong bro . Discard that urge to refute my response . Adam and Eve had choices to make - eat the fruit or don't . Those choices which they had the discretion to make was an exhibition of FREEWILL . FREEWILL is not concerned with the consequences of your the choices you make .
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by taurus25(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

whoa.. slow down dude......There is a man which we all have seen who bears the title of the president of the US....he sits in the oval office and attends all international summits as the leader of the US...his name is obama.....As far as a person being the president of a country is concerned i can safely say obama is the president of the US.

Research data on the moon landing has been compiled and published and peer reviewed and the generally scientific community know it wasnt/cant be faked..thats why to date no notable opposition from the science world to the moon landing.

But, god being the creator of the universe remains an assumption.

see the difference?
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by taurus25(m): 11:03pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Yeah of course . So you are indirectly asking me to validate the Christian religion and beliefs
of course..provided you keep disturbing the free flow of science
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You are getting this all wrong bro . Discard that urge to refute my response . Adam and Eve had choices to make - eat the fruit or don't . Those choices which they had the discretion to make was an exhibition of FREEWILL . FREEWILL is not concerned with the consequences of your the choices you make .
boss, you are the one getting me wrong and close minded. also, open your mind and digest my analysis you will get what I'm saying clearly. God don't have the power to judge Adam and Eve if he gave them the free will to either good or bad in the first place moreover, if God is that smart he would have destroyed them immediately after they chose the wrong side of will. So, tell me why he would allow the people who misuse there free will to continue to exist and multiply when you claim you have the power to destroy them? Still he doesn't stop there he passed the first what he called sin to generation to come, is that not stupidity? Can't you end everything in the first place when it happened rather than sending billion of people to eternal grave of hell fire? Can you see the fallacy and archaic mentality of your Christian God now?
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 11:11pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

I'm not blind to see Obama addressing state house on live Tv bro, how can you prove your own creator? Obama as the current president is a fact with physical proof.

Finally we are getting somewhere . The nature of God is beyond the physical and there are certain methods or ways to validate or attest to or say for sure God exists . If you are not ready to follow these methods then you won't get results .

E,g

1. the mixture of liquids of different colors in containers to get a new color

One of the ways to mix colors is to pour the contents of one container into the other , a new color is the result of this process , an evidence for it .

2. The mixture of elements to get compounds

Some involve heating to a certain temperature and the properties of the compound can be used to determine what compound was found

Now if you attempt to use method 2 to get the result of method 1 then there will be no desired result .

Empirical evidence is for science and the nature of sciences limits its abilities to discover evidence for God - your kind of evidence anyway - since God is not subject to the laws of nature which guide science .

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 11:14pm On May 20, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

boss, you are the one getting me wrong and close minded. also, open your mind and digest my analysis you will get what I'm saying clearly. God don't have the power to judge Adam and Eve if he gave them the free will to either good or bad in the first place moreover, if God is that smart he would have destroyed them immediately after they chose the wrong side of will. So, tell me why he would allow the people who misuse there free will to continue to exist and multiply when you claim you have the power to destroy them? Still he doesn't stop there he passed the first what he called sin to generation to come, is that not stupidity? Can't you end everything in the first place when it happened rather than sending billion of people to eternal grave of hell fire? Can you see the fallacy and archaic mentality of your Christian God now?

You are now scrutinizing God's behavior , this is not appurtenant to our discussion of FREEWILL . Adam and Eve exhibited FREEWILL , God took care of the consequence of their actions , end of story .
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Finally we are getting somewhere . The nature of God is beyond the physical and there are certain methods or ways to validate or attest to or say for sure God exists . If you are not ready to follow these methods then you won't get results .

E,g

1. the mixture of liquids of different colors in containers to get a new color

One of the ways to mix colors is to pour the contents of one container into the other , a new color is the result of this process , an evidence for it .

2. The mixture of elements to get compounds

Some involve heating to a certain temperature and the properties of the compound can be used to determine what compound was found

Now if you attempt to use method 2 to get the result of method 1 then there will be no desired result .

Empirical evidence is for science and the nature of sciences limits its abilities to discover evidence for God - your kind of evidence anyway - since God is not subject to the laws of nature which guide science .

First of all you are performing different experiment so don't expect the same answer. So, are you telling me your God as the creator exist outside of space, time and universe? Do you even know the meaning of space, time and universe that you are claiming just someone can create like that?
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 20, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You are now scrutinizing God's behavior , this is not appurtenant to our discussion of FREEWILL . Adam and Eve exhibited FREEWILL , God took care of the consequence of their actions , end of story .
Who created them and the free will in them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? / The Followers Of Orisas ^ ^ / What Is The Difference Between A Tithe, An Offering And A Seed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.