Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog (13858 Views)

Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? / I Am No Longer A Theist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by taurus25(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2016
Weah96:

He never calls out the name of his fake god. He simply hides behind the general terminology which has multiple meanings. Meanwhile, his god is the one who sponsored the Bible. Lol.

In one thread, he will tell you how he believes his fake god is real by faith. In another, he's asking someone to disprove that same god that he only believes by faith .
thank you.......some times when people say theists are illogical and dumb they take it as if atheists are just arrogant or insultive.

How the hell does the bolded make any sense to them undecided

3 Likes

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 6:31pm On May 21, 2016
Weah96:

More like Bible logic, lol. This is the stupidest thing I've read.

So, in your head, you must always know everything, even if there are no answers? That nonsense you wrote up there is the definition of a fallacy.

You: what happened to the Chibok girls? I have faith that they were kidnapped by Romulans and taken up to mine gold using a Tesseract

Me: I don't know what happened to the Chibok girls.

You: You don't know therefore they must be in the space ship with the Romulans.
Your delusion is sponsored by Caucasians. They have a unique way of telling lies.

Shot in the foot . We all show faith . You claimed nature has no cause without any proof . You cannot provide proof against the existence of any creator . Go to sleep , if there was any proof the universe needs no creator it would be on the mouth of every atheist , instead of waiting for us to prove God's existence .

The same way if someone claims that Weah is USA 's president , you provide proof Obama is indeed america's president instead waiting for the claimant to provide proof .

You have no point as usual

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 6:41pm On May 21, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Claiming that your God is the creator of universe is farce because we have no evidence to proof God in the first place (undefined). So, for me to prove another entity as the creator is also farce, that's why we must agree that anybody with vast knowledge of his/her environment can claim to be God still, it doesn't mean it is a fact.

Claiming there is no conscious eternal being or God is also a farce because there is no evidence against His existence . Stop making the latter statement , it's nonsense as far as you ave the brains to create , will to act or refuse , choices to make , cognition etc you are somewhat a god . You don't need to have knowledge of the universe above another 's ken to be identified as a god .

To be succinct, All humans are gods .
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by dalaman: 6:55pm On May 21, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Claiming there is no conscious eternal being or God is also a farce because there is no evidence against His existence . Stop making the latter statement , it's nonsense as far as you to brains to create , will to act or refuse , choices to make , cognition etc you are somewhat a god . You don't need to have knowledge of the universe above another 's ken to be identified as a god .

To be succinct, All humans are gods .

When will this my brother recieve sense na? grin
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by davien(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2016
dalaman:

I'm surprised people actually give him the time of day, he's like a clown to me..

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:48pm On May 21, 2016
dalaman:

Still waiting for any evidence that precludes the existence of an eternal conscious creator bro .

Preclude = make impossible

cool
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 9:54pm On May 21, 2016
Weah96:

He never calls out the name of his fake god. He simply hides behind the general terminology which has multiple meanings. Meanwhile, his god is the one who sponsored the Bible. Lol.

In one thread, he will tell you how he believes his fake god is real by faith. In another, he's asking someone to disprove that same god that he only believes by faith.

Let me explain how the Christian faith works .

I have an iPad4 , and I was not present during its production . I just bought it - proven its no imitation because of the iOS , design , quality etc .

In the Christian way , I can say I have faith that my iPad4 was produced by Apple . That certainty/assurance is the faith

Comprendre ? When I say I believe the bible or God by faith , all I'm saying is that Im certain God exists or everything in the bible is truth .

This is divine and cannot be understood by the apparently spiritually deficient ones like you cool

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 21, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Still waiting for any evidence that precludes the existence of an eternal conscious creator bro .

cool

I'm not telling you to deny your faith in Christian God, but don't make it look like your Christian god is the CREATOR of our universe, that me and you and everything else are part of is proven and a fact ok. Peace (keep using faith to defy logic) grin grin cheesy
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:00pm On May 21, 2016
davien:
I'm surprised people actually give him the time of day, he's like a clown to me..

cc : lalasticlala , seun

Rule no 2 broken ... invective not permitted here

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:02pm On May 21, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

I'm not telling you to deny your faith in Christian God, but don't make it look like your Christian god is the CREATOR of our universe, that me and you and everything else are part of is proven and a fact ok. Peace (keep using faith to defy logic) grin grin cheesy

Read my description of the Christian faith , two posts away
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 21, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I have an iPad4 , and I was not present during its production . I just bought it - proven its no imitation because of the iOS , design , quality etc .

In the Christian way , I can say I have faith that my iPad4 was produced by Apple . That certainty/assurance is the faith

Comprendre ? When I say I believe the bible or God by faith , all I'm saying is that Im certain God exists or everything in the bible is truth .

This is divine and cannot be understood by the apparently spiritually deficient ones like you cool

Spirituality? Lol, I swear, I now believe that you are clown for real, what's so special in that spirituality that the mighty creator of universe can't implement in Adam and Eve during creation? So that we won't go astray we the physical ones grin grin grin
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:42pm On May 21, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Spirituality? Lol, I swear, I now believe that you are clown for real, what's so special in that spirituality that the mighty creator of universe can't implement in Adam and Eve during creation? So that we won't go astray we the physical ones grin grin grin

This is the same as asking me why God didn't create women with one boob or man with wings . I DONT KNOW .

Looks like we are done here , thanks for mentioning kingebukasblog . He said I should take his place - he's on sabbatical , obviously tired of the Sunday school talk with the atheists

Cheers .
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 21, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

This is the same as asking me why God didn't create women with one boob or man with wings . I DONT KNOW .

Looks like we are done here , thanks for mentioning kingebukasblog . He said I should take his place - he's on sabbatical , obviously tired of the Sunday school talk with the atheists

Cheers .

Can you see? "YOU DONT KNOW" that's why I sad your Christian God as the creator of the universal is a farce. Peace

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:50pm On May 21, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

But wait you made a claim here . I was excited when I saw it , you claimed you have proof that could preclude God's existence . Or did my rebuttal dissipate the claim
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 10:55pm On May 21, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Can you see? "YOU DONT KNOW" that's why I sad your Christian God as the creator of the universal is a farce. Peace

I don't know why God took an action means he does not exist ? I don't know why Apple does not produce iPads of 1TB also means Apple does not exist or is a farce . Cool reasoning , I'm not surprised though , it's expected from your kind .

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 21, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Bamidelefundz:

But wait you made a claim here . I was excited when I saw it , you claimed you have proof that could preclude God's existence . Or did my rebuttal dissipate the claim

Boss, I don't know how many time I have to tell you this, you can't disprove what's not proving in the first place ( Christian God as the creator of the universe). Peace
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 21, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I don't know why God took an action means he does not exist ? I don't know why Apple does not produce iPads of 1TB also means Apple does not exist or is a farce . Cool reasoning , I'm not surprised though , it's expected from your kind .

Boss, both iPad and apple inc cooperation is physical, what are you saying here?
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 11:05pm On May 21, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Boss, both iPad and apple inc cooperation is physical, what are you saying here?

I'm trying to say that your argument is fallacious , a specious one in fact .
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 11:10pm On May 21, 2016
Bamidelefundz:
angry

Boss, I don't know how many time I have to tell you this, you can't disprove what's not proving in the first place ( Christian God as the creator of the universe). Peace

Your own words not mine . Lol , this is hilarious . Other atheists won't see this ba ? Bunch of hypocrites grin
Bamidelefundz:
[b]I'm here to disprove the idea of Christian God as the supreme being.[\b] The law of nature negate the existence of one supreme God, I will rather believe we are our own god.

Cc lalasticlala

What was the point of all these if you now resort to prevarication

2 Likes

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 21, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Your own words not mine . Lol , this is hilarious . Other atheists won't see this ba ? Bunch of hypocrites grin

What was the point of all these if you now resort to prevarication

Lol, now I know you're funny, can't you see where I said "idea of God as the supreme being" not veryfing it as a fact, because it's an idea. And Christian God will remain to be idea and superstition with fairytale of things to come.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 11:32pm On May 21, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

Lol, now I know you're funny, can't you see where I said "idea of God as the supreme being" not veryfing it as a fact, because it's an idea. And Christian God will remain to be idea and superstition with fairytale of things to come.

We are saying the same . However you see God na your cup of tea bro , but I just need that proof you claimed you have that refutes the 'idea of God'
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by dalaman: 12:45am On May 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

cool

Your definition of God keeps changing. God is your default postition for "I don't know ". Can you show me this external conscious in action anywhere? How can it be tested and know objectively? I don't want to hear this your silly "I believe by faith " talk.

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Weah96: 4:20am On May 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Don't continue to dwell in dishonesty. There are many things on an IPad which indicate its originality or claim of origin. For example, it's called an iPad for a reason.
IOS is an Apple exclusive software. Stop deceiving yourself.

What you're doing is the equivalent of telling me that the iPad was designed by your cousin, who not only lives in the village, but has never left.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 6:06am On May 22, 2016
Weah96:

Don't continue to dwell in dishonesty. There are many things on an IPad which indicate its originality or claim of origin. For example, it's called an iPad for a reason.
IOS is an Apple exclusive software. Stop deceiving yourself.

What you're doing is the equivalent of telling me that the iPad was designed by your cousin, who not only lives in the village, but has never left.

I explained what the Christian Faith means , however you chose to see it is your business , your opinion . I'm good with my faith in God . My experiences have made it so certain He does exist . cool

Keep feigning ignorance though

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 6:16am On May 22, 2016
dalaman:

Your definition of God keeps changing. God is your default postition for "I don't know ". Can you show me this external conscious in action anywhere? How can it be tested and know objectively? I don't want to hear this your silly "I believe by faith " talk.

The same way you can't show me how the Big Bang took place or how lizards transformed to man but claim there are methods to ascertain such events did take place - exhibition of faith - applies to me to .

Such science myths are same with 'I believe by faith ' . Why are you now feigning ignorance? Whatever made you agree or certain that God does not exist is your exhibition of faith , same with me . BOTH OF US SHOW FAITH

You are embarrassed by this and trying so hard to make it seem like it's not what it is grin
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 6:20am On May 22, 2016
@ Dalaman

Is there any fact that precludes God's existence ? Even if you chose to see it as an idea ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by dalaman: 7:05am On May 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The same way you can't show me how the Big Bang took place or how lizards transformed to man but claim there are methods to ascertain such events did take place - exhibition of faith - applies to me to .

Can you show me where I've advocated for the big bang or transformation of lizards to men?

Such science myths are same with 'I believe by faith ' . Why are you now feigning ignorance? Whatever made you agree or certain that God does not exist is your exhibition of faith , same with me . BOTH OF US SHOW FAITH

You are embarrassed by this and trying so hard to make it seem like it's not what it is grin

I do not believe in the big bang or evolution as factual theories of how the universe came about. I believe they are plausible explanations. You on the other hand just accept the mythology and fiction of some unknown Jewish men that lived long ago as the fact of how the universe originated because they claimed some elusive God idea they created said so.

2 Likes

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by dalaman: 7:07am On May 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
@ Dalaman

Is there any fact that precludes God's existence ? Even if you chose to see it as an idea ?

You haven't demonstrated that any God exist in reality. You have only claimed that a God who happens to be a man made idea exist. Unless you can objectively demonstrate the existence of God like the existence of the sun you have no business talking about the existence of the God idea to me.

1 Like

Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 22, 2016
Bamidelefundz:

I read both the bible and other myth book. So I can correlate most of the story.

I read both also. a common thread does not mean a common origin.

You still have not made a point.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
dalaman:

You haven't demonstrated that any God exist in reality. You have only claimed that a God who happens to be a man made idea exist. Unless you can objectively demonstrate the existence of God like the existence of the sun you have no business talking about the existence of the God idea to me.

How do you know that there are millions of planets in the universe ?
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by dalaman: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

How do you know that there are millions of planets in the universe ?

What has millons of planets got to do with your inability to provide objective evidence for this imaginary God of yours.
Re: Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog by KingEbukaNaija: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
dalaman:

What has millons of planets got to do with your inability to provide objective evidence for this imaginary God of yours.

Bro , You are needed here -> https://www.nairaland.com/3168891/im-here-challenge-atheist-nairaland#46607766

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Renouncing My Christian Faith / What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? / What Is The Difference Between A Tithe, An Offering And A Seed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.