Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Umaru, Are You Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umaru, Are You Dead? (809 Views)

Buhari's Coup Was To Prevent Ekwueme From Succeeding Shagari. - Dr. Umaru Dikko / What Do You Know About The Umaru Dikko Sega? / Umaru Yar'adua: My Election Not Free And Fair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umaru, Are You Dead? by osholey(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2009
I begin to wonder if President Umaru Musa Yar'adua is alive?, ASUU Strike, rampant kidnappings, Boko Haram mayhem, Pipeline destruction etc

This man is not only physically but politically, men with failing health have ruled other countries right(Russia under Boris Yelsin, Cuba under Fidel Castro) but that is because they are political alive.

I see present President is Nigeria's weakest leader since independence. If we have approval rating statistics in this country i am very sure i would have been proved right.

Let me hear your opinion.
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2009
Not yet dead, but a living to care for us not
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by blacksta(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2009
@poster

u go shout tire .
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by DOW(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2009
He is a confused man, he is been driving by external forces from the north.
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by kokoA(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2009
Eyah! I pity the man sha. But don't you guyd Jonathan is worse tha Umaru? He is sound health wise but dull politically. Fear Fear man.
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by klassyguy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2009
kokoA:

Eyah! I pity the man sha. But don't you guyd Jonathan is worse tha Umaru? He is sound health wise but dull politically. Fear Fear man.

Seems to me the guy is more of a mumu figure-head, just so that everyone knows we have a VP.
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by qblaze(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2009
Umaru has Syphilis.
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by Fhemmmy: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2009
qblaze:

Umaru has Syphilis.

Let him have HIV for all i care, let him just get himself off the office and let able bodied human rule
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by davidif: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2009
WHAT IS THE VICE PRESIDENT DOING?!?!?!?!? IF THE PRESIDENT IS INCAPACITATED, ITS THE VICE PRESIDENT WHO TAKES OVER. ALSO, WHERE ARE THE MINISTERS THE SENATORS AND HOUSE OF REP. MEMBERS.

THIS IS WHERE YOU BEGIN TO QUESTION THE WISDOM OF THE PRESIDENT. INSTEAD OF HIRING THE BEST PEOPLE FOR THE JOB SO THAT YOU CAN EASILY DELEGATE WITHOUT MICRO-MANAGING, HE HIRED THE WRONG PEOPLE FOR THE JOB; MOST OF WHOM HAVE COMPETENCY ISSUES.
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by strangleyo: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2009
He's morally and cognitively dead. However his respitory system still functions.
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by qblaze(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2009
Syphilis messes with the brain. How do you expect him to think properly. Email him at Yaradua@Ymail.com
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by Fhemmmy: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2009
davidif:

WHAT IS THE VICE PRESIDENT DOING?!?!?!?!? IF THE PRESIDENT IS INCAPACITATED, ITS THE VICE PRESIDENT WHO TAKES OVER. ALSO, WHERE ARE THE MINISTERS THE SENATORS AND HOUSE OF REP. MEMBERS.

THIS IS WHERE YOU BEGIN TO QUESTION THE WISDOM OF THE PRESIDENT. INSTEAD OF HIRING THE BEST PEOPLE FOR THE JOB SO THAT YOU CAN EASILY DELEGATE WITHOUT MICRO-MANAGING, HE HIRED THE WRONG PEOPLE FOR THE JOB; MOST OF WHOM HAVE COMPETENCY ISSUES.

That is because, we practice, vote for me, fund my campagne and i will compensate you with a post if i win.
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by davidif: 5:51am On Aug 19, 2009
That is because, we practice, vote for me, fund my campagne and i will compensate you with a post if i win.

yeah, its so sad. If our democracy was functioning properly, then the vice president would take over and push the president's agenda through congress. By the way, what's the point of having a senate president? In yanki, the vice president is the senate president, he helps him pass legislation through congress.

It would be unreasonable to expect Yar'adua to handle the day to day running of the power sector, that is why he put a minister in charge so that he can delegate that duty to him. Unfortunately, the guy is not only incompetent but probably also corrupt and so is every other minister in the country, that is why nothing works like it should because the people are not the best people for the job.
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by seyenko(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2009
He is not dead but needs some spare parts
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by nex(m): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2009
Umoru, are you dead?

-OBJ.
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by desgiezd(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2009
The man is working quietly to achieve the 20-2020 objective, that is, making Nigeria one of the best twenty economies in the world by year 2020 and you guys are here trying to distract him.

Umoru, don't look or listen to them ooo, just concentrate on your job. Should we light a candle for you because NEPA has just "taken light"?
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2009
seyenko:

He is not dead but needs some spare parts

Like a brain and a heart
Foolish man
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by lannre(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2009
he is
blacksta:

@poster

u go shout tire .
he is still shouting
Re: Umaru, Are You Dead? by walata44(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2009
If not for the Nigeria weak institutions, Yara dull suppose to have being impeached long time ago. Until when we realise that yaradua is not the ruler of Nigeria, he is the head of one of Nigeria institution which is presidency.

(1) (Reply)

Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! / Yar’adua Can Rule From Anywhere -aondoakaa / Tiger Woods, Abdul-mutallib, And Harry Reid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.