Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! (809 Views)

Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos / Students And Lecturers In Yobe State University Took Our Heels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by talk2eddy2: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2009
Gov. Ohakim has taken the state N.U.T To court over the strike they embarked on to protest the non-payment of their T.SS, While advertising vacancies for the post of Lecturers in the Imo State university because IMSU lecturers are on participating in the Nationwide ASUU strike, abeg make u na tell me which kind gov be dis? when roads in imo state have deteriorated more under his administration, his primary concern is to sack workers, may God deliver Imolites.
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by Bialegend(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2009
That is what you get when Abuja selects and impose their arrss kisser on you. It is high time every Igbo rise up and fight this people again to gain our independence or at worse our autonomy just as the Scots, Irish and Welsh did against those invading English.
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2009
Bialegend:

That is what you get when Abuja selects and impose their arrss kisser on you. It is high time every Igbo rise up and fight this people again to gain our independence or at worse our autonomy just as the Scots, Irish and Welsh did against those invading English.

Independence will soon be your solution for your he-goat not impregnating your female goats

Fool!!!!!!!!!!!

You will die very soon in your hatred and anger.
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by asha80(m): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2009
Is there a way this man Ohakim can be assasinated?
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
Bialegend:

Your type are why the legitimate plight of Igbos in Nigeria has become an object or ridicule. You can't make a full sentence without refering to Biafra and independence.

If your yam does not yield large tubers in the harvesting season you blame it on Biafra, your goat or fowl fails to bear offsprings and oh its because the rest of the Igbo speaking world refused to fight for independence.

Just pretend to be a reasonable and rational person for once and tell me what the dispute between Ohakim and Teachers has got to do with secession? 
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by Bialegend(m): 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2009
mikeansy:

Your type are why the legitimate plight of Igbos in Nigeria has become an object or ridicule. You can't make a full sentence without refering to Biafra and independence.

If your yam does not yield large tubers in the harvesting season you blame it on Biafra, your goat or fowl fails to bear offsprings and oh its because the rest of the Igbo speaking world refused to fight for independence.

Just pretend like a reasonable and rational person for once and tell me what the dispute between Ohakim and Teachers has got to do with secession?
Get off my dickk you retard saboteur son of Ukpabi Asika. Ewu awusa. BIAFRA OF IGBOS IS THE WAY TO GO. Die if you don't agree and you would have died for nothing. Ewu.
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by Bialegend(m): 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2009
mikeansy:

Just pretend to be a reasonable and rational person for once and tell me what the dispute between Ohakim and Teachers has got to do with secession?
Ewu, dull brain. What this has got to do with secession is that in a country like BIAFRA? such thing like teacher's strike would be unheard of talk less of happening. Ewu almajiri brain, did you get it?
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2009
Bialegend:

Get off my dickk you retard saboteur son of Ukpabi Asika. Ewu awusa. BIAFRA OF IGBOS IS THE WAY TO GO. Die if you don't agree and you would have died for nothing. Ewu.

That is your solution to the dispute between Ohakim with Teachers Union.

How else does anyone recognise a classified mad man

God knows that only one person between us can die of anger in the scheme of things given the political landscape. Its unfortunate because folks like you are an embarrassment to yourselves and the rest of us.

MUGU.
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by Bialegend(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2009
mikeansy:

That is your solution to the dispute between Ohakim with Teachers Union.

How else does anyone recognise a classified mad man

God knows that only one person between us can die of anger in the scheme of things given the political landscape. Its unfortunate because folks like you are an embarrassment to yourselves and the rest of us.

MUGU.
Yes, BIAFRA OF IGBOS is the only solution to silly things as such between Ohakim and the Teachers. It is unheard of in any serious country of which BIAFRA will be one. Ewu awusa maga, did you get it?
In Igboland, we don't take shit cause we are not arrss lickers. You must have been born as a result of raping of an Igbo woman by an almajiri foot soldier during the war. No wonder your brain is similar to the almajiri's. Falling in line, no matter the condition. Sorry, real Igbos don't have such trait.
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2009
Bialegend:

Ewu, dull brain. What this has got to do with secession is that in a country like BIAFRA? such thing like teacher's strike would be unheard of talk less of happening. Ewu almajiri brain, did you get it?

Oh sorry I thought you already lived in Biafra How delusional can a man be.

I wish I knew you in person, you should not be allowed to get close to any underage kid. You can mis-inform the hell out of them.

In a country like Biafra strike will be unheard of? . . . . there is strike  even in Britain and diagreement everywhere in the world between Teachers (or Workers in general) and Government because workers will always want more pay while Government in their quest to control inflation and spending will want to reject.

To suggest that this will not exist anywhere in the world is the greatest delusion I have ever heard.

I have said it and I will say it again. Your likes are why the Igbos are not in an independent state today.
You malign everybody, make arguments that are never based on facts and somehow hope that you will turn stone into bread just by shear gut and magnificient valour.
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by Bialegend(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2009
mikeansy:

Oh sorry I thought you already lived in Biafra How delusional can a man be.

I wish I knew you in person, you should not be allowed to get close to any underage kid. You can mis-inform the hell out of them.

In a country like Biafra strike will be unheard of . . . . there is strike  even in Britain and diagreement everywhere in the world between Teachers (or Workers in general) and Government because workers will always want more pay while Government in their quest to control inflation and spending will want to reject.

To suggest that this will not exist anywhere in the world is the greatest delusion I have ever heard.

I have said it and I will say it again. Your likes are why the Igbos are not in an independent state today.
You malign everybody, make arguments that are never based on facts and somehow hope that you will turn stone into bread just by shear gut and magnificient valour.

To say that you are daft is to say the least, but i will still use that word to describe you. YOU ARE DAFT. Are you comparing Britain to nigeria were teachers earn nothing but peanuts compared to what the law makers are getting as their own salaries and bonuses in the same country? Do you even know the ROOT causes why teachers and lecturers embarked on their strikes? 
Do you know the gap between teacher's/lecturer's salaries and law makers salaries in nigeria and same in Britain? Do you know the gap between the living standard of the teachers/lecturers and the law makers in nigeria compared to their counterparts in Britain? Have you asked yourself if the teachers/lecturers deserve their pay rise request in a country that prides itself (and by fact) as one of the largest oil producers in the world?

Such silly reasons for strikes in nigeria are not the same reasons for strikes in countries like say Britain where workers are paid well and as such hardly go on strike. (SAME REASONS WHY IT SHOULDN'T BE SAME IN BIAFRA) Unlike in your own cage country nigeria where teachers strikes is an everyday all year round occurrence. Sorry, such reasons for strikes will be unheard of in BIAFRA. I hope your little almajiri brain will be able to comprehend. Bottom line is BIAFRA is here to stay and if you don't like it, then go and quench for nothing.
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by udezue(m): 2:00am On Sep 26, 2009
mikeansy,

give it up
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by blacksta(m): 6:17am On Sep 26, 2009
Bialegend:

To say that you are daft is to say the least, but i will still use that word to describe you. YOU ARE DAFT. Are you comparing Britain to nigeria were teachers earn nothing but peanuts compared to what the law makers are getting as their own salaries and bonuses in the same country? Do you even know the ROOT causes why teachers and lecturers embarked on their strikes? 
Do you know the gap between teacher's/lecturer's salaries and law makers salaries in nigeria and same in Britain? Do you know the gap between the living standard of the teachers/lecturers and the law makers in nigeria compared to their counterparts in Britain? Have you asked yourself if the teachers/lecturers deserve their pay rise request in a country that prides itself (and by fact) as one of the largest oil producers in the world?

Such silly reasons for strikes in nigeria are not the same reasons for strikes in countries like say Britain where workers are paid well and as such hardly go on strike. (SAME REASONS WHY IT SHOULDN'T BE SAME IN BIAFRA) Unlike in your own cage country nigeria where teachers strikes is an everyday all year round occurrence. Sorry, such reasons for strikes will be unheard of in BIAFRA. I hope your little almajiri brain will be able to comprehend. Bottom line is BIAFRA is here to stay and if you don't like it, then go and quench for nothing.

What  does deluded biafra Goat know about political environments . If them born u well u declare independence and see if JTF will not personally gun u down.  I have seen your likes seat behind PC eating cakes and drinking tea shouting biafra. 

If you are that brave take your campaign to the streets  - and then i will forever respect you. until then you are a loser.
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by talk2eddy2: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2009
Guys Enough of this exchange of words, I dnt think dats the objective of this platform. It is to find a solution or at least let those who dont know about the artrocities going on in Imo state to know about it. For those of us familiar with Owerri, u will agree that roads in Imo have more deteriorated under the last 20months while Billions of Naira was said to have been used for a dubious IRROMA project eg the road leading to orji, the road leading to the relief market from ikenegbu, or is it the road behind the dan anyiam stadium that has been a death trap for almost 4 years now, meanwhile he is deceiving us by telling us of the Billions of Naira he has invested in the dredging of the Nwaorie River, Abeg make una tell me how that falls in line with the urgent sufferings being gone through by Imo people.
Clean and Green my ASS!!!!!
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by vanunu: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2009
It is a shame that this man ohakim is still the governor of Imo state up till this time, do you know that ohakim and NDDC are dregding river nworie with 8.5 billion naira despite protest from well meaning Imo indigenes, the area that is being dregded is not up to 3 kilometres, while river niger is been dredged with only 36 billion by the federal govt.
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by t0kunb0(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2009
@ poster
Hw much du u think d average UK teacher earns?
Whts d average university tution fee in UK?
Hw much do d citizenry pay as tax annually?
Hw many times annually do d UK workers strike(train workers,teacher e.t.c)?
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by Bialegend(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2009
blacksta:

What does deluded biafra Goat know about political environments . If them born u well u declare independence and see if JTF will not personally gun u down. I have seen your likes seat behind PC eating cakes and drinking tea shouting biafra.

If you are that brave take your campaign to the streets - and then i will forever respect you. until then you are a loser.
The typical rants and rave of a nincompoops lazy son of the lazy tribe that are afraid of surviving on their own without leaning on the Igbo. I ignore your type. You aint worth my time cause of your lazy trait.
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by blacksta(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2009
Bialegend:

The typical rants and rave of a nincompoops lazy son of the lazy tribe that are afraid of surviving on their own without leaning on the Igbo. I ignore your type. You aint worth my time cause of your lazy trait.

Like i said u r mere cyber terrorist  nothing planted nothing reaped.  If so much believe in your cause ( which i dont have any problem with) do something about until then shout the Frack up .  Many like yourself have come and gone.  At the moment you are the latest faze in town and your logo would soon wear out.  Topic soon change.
Re: Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! by Bialegend(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2009
blacksta:

If so much believe in your cause ( which i dont have any problem with)
Are your best friends also Igbos? Typical hypocritical rant of the lazy sons of the lazy nation.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Lagos In Five Years / Tiger Woods, Abdul-mutallib, And Harry Reid! / IG Ejects Policewomen, Says It Is Against African Culture For Women To House Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.