Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Testimony: I Found Joy In An Electric Kettle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Testimony: I Found Joy In An Electric Kettle (1792 Views)

Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep / I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... / I Find No Joy In Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimony: I Found Joy In An Electric Kettle by nynyola101: 2:23pm On May 19, 2016
I have no idea what you guys use at home for your pap," eba","semo" and all of those meals that require hot water including custard.

I'm naturally lazy to prepare stuffs to eat and that's why I love making pap without cooking it with my stove on and I cook my semo also with very boiled water,because its easy to make and flexible and i wont get to wash pots,because i really hate that.IAnd I love my food to be made very quickly especially my brunch

I just hate it when I have to boil water just for ordinary pap,and I tried using the microwave someday but to my greatest surprise, it did nothing! It wasn't really hot in fact I still prefer my former boiling kettle method

So I sourced for an electric kettle instead, although I used to have until it fell from the shelf and the glass broke,so I went to park n shop and stumped on the cordless electric kettle CLD-1702 from syinix for 3k. It even boils faster than when I use my stove

It takes up to 1.7 litres of water but my other kettle take 1.5 litres and guess what? I cook rice with my kettle. Yeah, you read right, sue me..LOL

Don't forget to call me a lazy ass grin

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: I Found Joy In An Electric Kettle by BrownShawty(f): 3:47pm On May 19, 2016
Funny post...should be in the jokes section instead angry

1.7l of water isn't bad sha...my kettle at home is 1.5l
And I have to boil water twice to bath and its still not enough at all..I'll consider this..and how much is it?I don't wanna buy in big stores oh..where did u get yours?
Re: My Testimony: I Found Joy In An Electric Kettle by thatbiggirl: 10:47pm On May 19, 2016
The Syinix electric kettle is very affordable, some go for 5k.The 1.7l.i don't have any sha.
BrownShawty:
Funny post...should be in the jokes section instead angry kiss

And I have to boil water twice to bath and its still not enough at all..I'll consider this..and how much is it?I don't wanna buy in big stores oh..where did u get yours?
Re: My Testimony: I Found Joy In An Electric Kettle by thatbiggirl: 10:48pm On May 19, 2016
I wish someone can just buy that Syinix electric kettle for me. 1.7l for 5k I will bless that person.
Re: My Testimony: I Found Joy In An Electric Kettle by BrownShawty(f): 7:08am On May 20, 2016
thatbiggirl:
The Syinix electric kettle is very affordable, some go for 5k.The 1.7l.i don't have any sha.
nvm...I checked online..
The highest kettle price is 4920...
Re: My Testimony: I Found Joy In An Electric Kettle by nynyola101: 9:28am On May 20, 2016
BrownShawty:
Funny post...should be in the jokes section instead angry

I really did not think it was that funny... I got mine at park n shop nd it's available on jumia as well
Re: My Testimony: I Found Joy In An Electric Kettle by thatbiggirl: 3:52pm On May 20, 2016
That is cool then, can you get a sister one?? Sister love grin cheesy
BrownShawty:
nvm...I checked online..
The highest kettle price is 4920...
Re: My Testimony: I Found Joy In An Electric Kettle by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 20, 2016
nynyola101:
I cook rice with my kettle. Yeah, you read right, sue me..LOL

Don't forget to call me a lazy ass grin
You "cook" Your rice with kettle? Is that even legal safe?grin
Be careful though, You're abusing the kettle.

Re: My Testimony: I Found Joy In An Electric Kettle by nynyola101: 6:44pm On May 20, 2016
Vikings007:
You "cook" Your rice with kettle? Is that even legal safe?grin
Be careful though, You're abusing the kettle.
It's been going good for me tho...
Re: My Testimony: I Found Joy In An Electric Kettle by girlking(f): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2017
nynyola101:

It's been going good for me tho...

is the Kettle still working? I am considering getting one.

(1) (Reply)

Wise Or Nah?? See How Nigerian Lady Announced Her Divorce (photos) / Can I Divorce My Wife Because She Has Denied Me Sex For 3 Years? / It's My Baby's First Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.