Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Find No Joy In Anything - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Find No Joy In Anything (3716 Views)

Court Dissolves Leonard Dilkon's Marriage To Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
What is the cause of this?
I spend hours eating a single meal, hours doing dishes, lost interest in my hobbies. I no longer enjoy footbal. I can't look at a pweety girl twice. I constantly have negative thought, I see a gathering of people and my mind quickly goes "this place go good to drop bomb". Am I normal? What's happening to me?!
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy are you a jihadist?

1 Like

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
obitee69:
cheesy cheesy are you a jihadist?
lol, no.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by U4unique(f): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
You are not normal, you need help.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
U4unique:
You are not normal, you need help.
what kind of help ma?
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by greatnaija01: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
bros you are NORMAL, relax... its just a phase...

are you successful in your personal life recently? or have you had stagnancy for a long while to the point that NOW you really do not give a dam either way things go?

Its simple to recover sha... so tell me which is it. you really need friends..

Sinestroo:
What is the cause of this?
I spend hours eating a single meal, hours doing dishes, lost interest in my hobbies. I no longer enjoy footbal. I can't look at a pweety girl twice. I constantly have negative thought, I see a gathering of people and my mind quickly goes "this place go good to drop bomb". Am I normal? What's happening to me?!

1 Like

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
greatnaija01:
bros you are NORMAL, relax... its just a phase...

are you successful in your personal life recently? or have you had stagnancy for a long while to the point that NOW you really do not give a dam either way things go?

Its simple to recover sha... so tell me which is it. you really need friends..

well it depends on what you mean by successful. Well I have been like this since I was 12. It just keeps worsening
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by greatnaija01: 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
relax.. you need friends and activities that you can criticize and judge and it will give you a good feeling of being in-charge.
also most importantly you need A BIBLE TEACHING CHURCH

Sinestroo:

well it depends on what you mean by successful. Well I have been like this since I was 12. It just keeps worsening

6 Likes

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
greatnaija01:
relax.. you need friends and activities that you can criticize and judge and it will give you a good feeling of being in-charge.
also most importantly you need A BIBLE TEACHING CHURCH

I don't even believe in god
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by greatnaija01: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
ohhhhh no wonder... thats the missing link. I think you should start with questioning your own existence and also of the planets.... and see that most scientists feel less intelligent with every new discovery showing us there must be an intelligent life form that arranged everything in order.... but due to man's erratic ways we have brought disorder to this current plane of existence called earth!!!

Sinestroo:

I don't even believe in god

1 Like

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Cutehector(m): 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
U need a big booty to sit on ur face

1 Like

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
greatnaija01:
ohhhhh no wonder... thats the missing link. I think you should start with questioning your own existence and also of the planets.... and see that most scientists feel less intelligent with every new discovery showing us there must be an intelligent life form that arranged everything in order.... but due to man's erratic ways we have brought disorder to this current plane of existence called earth!!!

there is nothing to question. I have no reason to believe in some intelligent creator.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by greatnaija01: 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
then you should consider suicide. If you are bored its cool but if you are clueless and have no answers for a definite destination called DEATH then how miserable are you... lol. see you better start getting answers cos you are already old... you gat no guarantee of even waking up tomorrow... It is the worst hell to live without Tangible TRUTH about ones existence... Its like being a campus student without a MAT Number

Sinestroo:

there is nothing to question. I have no reason to believe in some intelligent creator.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
then you should consider suicide. If you are bored its cool but if you are clueless and have no answers for a definite destination called DEATH then how miserable are you... lol. see you better start getting answers cos you are already old... you gat no guarantee of even waking up tomorrow... It is the worst hell to live without Tangible TRUTH about ones existence... Its like being a campus student without a MAT Number

And what makes you think there is definite meaning or definition to our existence? Who told you so?
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by U4unique(f): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2017
Sinestroo:
what kind of help ma?
You need to see a psychologist.

1 Like

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 27, 2017
U4unique:
how do I go about this ma?
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 27, 2017
U4unique:
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by U4unique(f): 12:13am On Feb 27, 2017
Sinestroo:
Don't you know where to find them sir?
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by greatnaija01: 12:50am On Feb 27, 2017
the question of your existence is what separates you from a ROBOT or ANIMAL...... So my bros wake up and see that you have been ignorant

Sinestroo:

And what makes you think there is definite meaning or definition to our existence? Who told you so?
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by mayoroflag(m): 3:05am On Feb 27, 2017
Truckloads of psychologists on university campuses to attend to you on consultancy basis.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
the question of your existence is what separates you from a ROBOT or ANIMAL...... So my bros wake up and see that you have been ignorant

what separates me from a robot or animal is my ability to think.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 27, 2017
mayoroflag:
Truckloads of psychologists on university campuses to attend to you on consultancy basis.
their services are too expensive. I have been there.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by sisisioge: 7:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Na shrink you need to see...U are kinda bipolar grin
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2017
sisisioge:
Na shrink you need to see...U are kinda bipolar grin
what is shrink?
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by sisisioge: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2017
Sinestroo:

what is shrink?

Psychologist... Doctor of the mind.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by greatnaija01: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2017
gotcha YES THINK FOR YOURSELF.... so if you can think and cant think about your existence then you are most PRIMITIVE of the entire human race.

Sinestroo:

what separates me from a robot or animal is my ability to think.
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
gotcha YES THINK FOR YOURSELF.... so if you can think and cant think about your existence then you are most PRIMITIVE of the entire human race.

You are an Idiot. Who told you I havn't thought about human existence?? Must I share your conclusion about anything?
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by greatnaija01: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2017
i didnt insult you,
It is you who opened a thread asking what is wrong with you but you are able to LIE and later call yourself IDIOTTT

anyway am happy cause you just proved that you deliberately want to use your life to test how possible it is to waste LIFE.
I can not come down to your level and exchange insults with you cos am not confused about life and i have got Joy for good things of life.
LET THIS THREAD'S POSTS SERVE AS A REMINDER TO YOU THAT YOU DO NOT NEED HELP.... YOU only need God.
NEXT TIME DO NOT LIE. IF YOU TRULY SEEK TRUTH YOU WILL DEFINITELY FIND IT...

Lols now i have to leave you at your miserable joyless state to enjoy my own life and make others happy

Sinestroo:

You are an Idiot. Who told you I havn't thought about human existence?? Must I share your conclusion about anything?

1 Like

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
i didnt insult you,
It is you who opened a thread asking what is wrong with you but you are able to LIE and later call yourself IDIOTTT

anyway am happy cause you just proved that you deliberately want to use your life to test how possible it is to waste LIFE.
I can not come down to your level and exchange insults with you cos am not confused about life and i have got Joy for good things of life.
LET THIS THREAD'S POSTS SERVE AS A REMINDER TO YOU THAT YOU DO NOT NEED HELP.... YOU only need God.
NEXT TIME DO NOT LIE. IF YOU TRULY SEEK TRUTH YOU WILL DEFINITELY FIND IT...

Lols now i have to leave you at your miserable joyless state to enjoy my own life and make others happy

mumu continue with your god delusion. As if I told you I am a 'truthseeker'. Like what the hell is that?
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by greatnaija01: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2017
hahahaha enjoy your life bro.... Na God win o grin grin grin grin grin.... THE END WILL ALWAYS TELL.

Sinestroo:

mumu continue with your god delusion. As if I told you I am a 'truthseeker'. Like what the hell is that?
Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by ifyalways(f): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2017
You find no joy in persistent scamming and e-begging too ?

1 Like

Re: I Find No Joy In Anything by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
hahahaha enjoy your life bro.... Na God win o grin grin grin grin grin.... THE END WILL ALWAYS TELL.

ok bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Confess ? / Family Issues / How Can I Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.