Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep (54042 Views)

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) / DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria / I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Onyejemechimere(m): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
A Nigerian mom sheds tears of joy and totally refused to sleep after being flown out to the U.S by her son.

The excited son dropped the photos and wrote;

Guys!! Yesterday was the happiest day of my life! I brought my mom to UNITED states!! She cried all night and wouldn’t stop praying. She couldn’t sleep as she thought it was a dream!!! See ehn! My mom suffered, I told her it’s just the beginning.

https://otownloaded.co/nigerian-mom-sheds-tears-joy-refuses-sleep-flown-u-s-son/

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Onyejemechimere(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2018

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Awwwww.
May God bless us to take good care of our parents and give them the best surprises of their lives.

600 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
cry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:00am On Jul 28, 2018
The joy of every woman is to enjoy the labour of the chid.. yourba people normally say.. ojeun oje omo.. the woman is enjoying the child money.... so happy for the. Man....... nice one. Mama.. I love you.. kiss kiss

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by TEYA: 12:14am On Jul 28, 2018
Your dad?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by kaakaa1(m): 12:50am On Jul 28, 2018
Our Parents generally Deserve the Very Best. May they Live to be Celebrated, and may we all have the Means to satiate their every desire.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by okachie1(m): 12:50am On Jul 28, 2018
Gushing! Wow! cool shocked I will soon do same for my mom b4 the year runs out cant wait! Those folks are wonderful...gonna take her round Newyork city and San Francisco famous bridge(The golden gate) which she always admires hanging in my room.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by itiswellandwell: 2:45am On Jul 28, 2018
Good one.

Samsung phones. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by donstan18: 2:57am On Jul 28, 2018
okachie1:
Gushing! Wow! cool shocked I will soon do same for my mom b4 the year runs out cant wait! Those folks are wonderful...gonna take her round Newyork city and San Francisco famous bridge (The golden gate) which she always admires hanging in my room.

Do we have any San Francisco bridge at Aba that you want to take your mum to?

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 28, 2018
USA is just a change of location. Doesn't mean you're fulfilled or successful. Your mum is dumb.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by 2Banty: 5:11am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
USA is just a change of location. Doesn't mean you're fulfilled or successful. Your mum is dumb.

I hope you don’t choke on this hate and envy!

331 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Herdsmen: 7:07am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:

Full.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by gcof(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by pemiakd: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2018
God bless d children. That's what I reaping d fruit of labour.

God bless me too, my parents must enjoy d fruit of labour

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2018
I wish that every Nigerian can experience a 1st world country in their lifetime.

I believe that it may be the catalyst that the country needs.

Well, I have a biz plan for that.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Treasure17(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
The joy of motherhood. Congrats Mama.
And to ejima, you need deliverance

88 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by graciously03(f): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2018
Lord please bless me...I want to do same for my mummy...she has been my pillar and backbone ...mummy Dnt worry...Am coming ok

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I wish that every Nigerian can experience a 1st world country in their lifetime.

I believe that it may be the catalyst that the country needs.

Well, I have a biz plan for that.

True that. I remember during NYSC some joker was saying there is no difference between life in Nigeria and the US.

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by EmmaB3(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2018
nawaonawaonawao
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nedfed(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2018
Every good mother deserve that,
Wish my mum was alive

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by jerryunit48: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2018
Very good of you but believe me very soon she will say it’s boring and want to be back to Naija

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Yankee101: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2018
Treat her my guy. Carry her go mall go shop first.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by budusky05(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2018
Cool
Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by cococandy(f): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2018

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2018
Your dad right now

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by DKM123: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2018
I don't even know why I am teary eyed! Damn!

God bless our mothers (fathers too). May they reap the fruits of their labour. I hope I make my dad smile like this someday and may the soul of my mum continue to rest on.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Schuffeadv23: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
am sure u were born by a prostitute.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by WhoBeThisMan: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2018
post=69766167:
Awwwww.
May God bless us to take good care of our parents and give them the best surprises of their lives.
thank God she has left your Buhari

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by MrBigiman: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2018
Your mum that is using smart phone suffered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
hatuurs have arrived! tongue.. Where you don carry your mama go? Omo pao bi gunshot!

44 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.