Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. (2912 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. by Bawal: 4:46pm On May 19, 2016
Please i dont know what else to do,as i have tried in many ways to resist having high sexual urge anytime i see or come in contact with ladies with big boobs and massive booty(ass) i will lose control and start melting inside and most times go to any length to ensure i tested them or how i can woo the lady by toasting her even if just to romance and touch the endowments alone without going to her engine house.Slim ladies NEVER attract me no matter how beautiful the lady is,but once the lady is loaded front and back irrespective whether she is ugly for face or not,i must lose control.Ironically,i know some of my friends that dislike any lady that has big boobs and massive booty but always prefer slim or skinny ladies.Please what should i do to reduce my urge to this group of ladies or is it natural.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. by MRNipples(m): 4:49pm On May 19, 2016
What you need is deliverance from the spirit of lust, then after you should pray and read your bible daily, then destroy and eradicate every thought and things that reminds you of lust.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. by ettaetta(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2016
Its natural go for one of them. You are not alone am sure so many men also love thick babes
Re: Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 19, 2016
If u have any big booty lady, share bro there is love in sharing grin

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. by CaptainEColeJnr: 5:16pm On May 19, 2016
its normal na undecided
Re: Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. by Bawal: 5:23pm On May 19, 2016
MRNipples:
What you need is deliverance from the spirit of lust, then after you should pray and read your bible daily, then destroy and eradicate every thought and things that reminds you of lust.

#IhavedoneAllthat
Re: Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. by makydebbie(f): 5:51pm On May 19, 2016
*sips zobo*
Re: Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. by Bawal: 7:07pm On May 19, 2016
Zceesneh:
If u have any big booty lady, share bro there is love in sharing grin

Advise
Re: Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 19, 2016
Sir' You normal, and your hormone is merely ranging soon as you sight what you evision in fantasy world.

All men feels the same towards the opposite sex with juicy specs, that's why ladies themselves fake their entire being for artificial beauty and enlargements. But work on your Id bro. In order words self control.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. by ilevic(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2016
This is what happens when a man allows his eyes to do the work of his brain.
Re: Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. by Burgerlomo: 10:09pm On May 19, 2016
ilevic:
This is what happens when a man allows his eyes to do the work of his brain.

grin grin bro this is too much Na, you for just advise the man.
Re: Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
And your wife is the one who is cheating, right? Smh. You've got problems, OP.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. by windeal: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Op grin species

Re: Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. by loadedvibes: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
How we wan take help you now ?
Re: Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. by Emoney247: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Join the adult BBM grp where we talk abt relationship issues, sex,marriage,job links,hookups,hangout wit.caliber of men n ladies, ADULTS only.. ladies u won't like to miss thisD617D0E2
Re: Pls Help I Am Sexually Addicted To Big Boobs And Massive Booty Ladies. by Rucheen(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
You are very very okay

(1) (Reply)

Error / How Can I Tell Bae Without Hurting Her Feelings!!! / How Tall Do You Like Your Romantic Partners? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.