Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics (3601 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All / My handsome pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2016
i always working in the road and i use to saw girls steering at me every time. At times the girls looking me so much on the road and i youse to feeling ashame.
Even in my school, girls always look at me many times.
I was later forced to ask somebody why girls like looking at me and he told me it is because i am handsome.
I was so happy that i dancing for joy and thank God that i was a fine boy.
So pls is it true? That is why am offload my pics here for nairaland people especially girls to confirm the accetions that i am handsome.
Check my pics above and like it.
Mashured comments pls no insults will be antertained.
cc finalboss1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:32pm On May 19, 2016
Lmao! U luk just like ur grammar! cheesy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by possibilita(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2016
When you give your wife #1000 to buy tomato and she brings back only 7pieces

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by Sunnymatey(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2016
Ur face though. U just wake up frm sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by MRNipples(m): 5:48pm On May 19, 2016
U RESEMBLE PRETTYTHICKSME

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:52pm On May 19, 2016
MRNipples:
U RESEMBLE P.RETTYTHICKS.ME
that olosho you just mentioned go come derail this thread now
Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by masqot(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2016
You try, bro, but your grammar is ug*y. You need to try in that aspect. Wait, who wrote your signature? Joker!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 19, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
that olosho you just mentioned go come derail this thread now
undecided
Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 19, 2016
MRNipples:
U RESEMBLE PRETTYTHICKSME
Why is ur life like dis naw? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by senibo1: 7:41pm On May 19, 2016
cheesy cheesy Mr Ibu get hope for where that face dey

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by nikkypearl(f): 7:45pm On May 19, 2016
grin grin
Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by tee59(f): 8:06pm On May 19, 2016
Op why now. If u think u are handsome with ds pic, i wonder wat d real handsome dudes are going to do. U only attract ur likes not d real babes. U looked lik an illiterate to me.Ur english looks like u.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by goldonome(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2016
Commando,....ur face is too strong, try massaging it

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by olowookerekemi(f): 8:23pm On May 19, 2016
ur face looks scary
Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by MRNipples(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Why is ur life like dis naw? undecided
I LIKE YOU NA
Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 19, 2016
MRNipples:
I LIKE YOU NA
I dont have ur time undecided
Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by MRNipples(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
but u had time for jacksparrow
Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by hibiscus76(f): 10:35pm On May 19, 2016
Don't care about your grammar and looks at all buh I love your user name..
Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:09pm On May 19, 2016
hibiscus76:
Don't care about your grammar and looks at all buh I love your user name..
are you have a crush on me? Follow me lets date on nairaland. I liking you dear
Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by hibiscus76(f): 11:22pm On May 19, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
are you have a crush on me? Follow me lets date on nairaland. I liking you dear
Huh!!!
It's not actually you that I liking oo..its your moniker that I liking

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 19, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Hian gringringrin.
Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by Daniel058(m): 11:53pm On May 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol prettythicksme no gree make MRNipples woo am.. Na wah .. Rotfl
Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by Nobody: 12:06am On May 20, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Babe, Goan buy a heart cos you've got none... You were FTC and you murdered OP just like that.

Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by Nobody: 12:14am On May 20, 2016
possibilita:
When you give your wife #1000 to buy tomato and she brings back only 7pieces
Lmaoo
Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by andysnoopy(m): 12:16am On May 20, 2016
Only people with sense of humor will get the joke. Good one op

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by vicstar(m): 12:26am On May 20, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
i always working in the road and i use to saw girls steering at me every time

• • • • • Just diz 1st line I was forced to surrender cry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:37am On May 20, 2016
emitoz:

Babe, Goan buy a heart cos you've got none... You were FTC and you murdered OP just like that.
grin, Am broke, gimme money to buy the heart tongue
Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by Nobody: 7:20am On May 20, 2016
Daniel058:
Lol prettythicksme no gree make MRNipples woo am.. Na wah .. Rotfl
lol,dont mind dat guy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by Gt4obi: 7:55am On May 20, 2016
Pls tell me u are joking
Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by HomieQuan(m): 8:51am On May 20, 2016
tinubu get hope

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by Nobody: 9:05am On May 20, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin, Am broke, gimme money to buy the heart tongue
Is there any chance you're IJEBU?
Re: Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics by andreernest28(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2016
my joystick is just too beautiful dan dis tin u call ur face

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This... / Giant Python Found Inside A Spar Supermarket Fridge By A Customer - Photos / The Office Called Sodom Part I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.