Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single (1147 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single by Babyboo92(f): 5:35pm On May 19, 2016
Many ladies are still single and unmarried today because of the following reasons:

1) Fear of commitment: Guys are not the only ones with commitment issues. Some ladies are actually scared to commit to one man for the rest of their lives. They feel they would lose out of life if they get married. They want to have complete freedom from all the responsibility that comes with marriage. It's not only the guys who are afraid of commitment, some ladies are too.
2) They haven't found "the one": Finding a husband could be as easy as ABC but finding "the one" isn't always easy. It is one thing to be married to a good guy but it's another thing to get married to a really special guy. Some ladies are still waiting for that special guy who would sweep them off their feet and shower them with unconditional love. Not everyone is so lucky to meet their soul mate on time.
3) Financial instability: Some ladies aren't scared of commitment and they've obviously found "the one" but they haven't been able to tie the knot with the love of their life. Even though they are ready, they could be facing financial challenges or their partner isn't financially stable at the moment.
4) Fear of the unknown: Some ladies are reluctant to marry someone because they are skeptical about the future. Even though they are committed to a guy, they fear what might happen after they get married. They keep hesitating to accept a proposal from their partner because they feel they might not make good wives or maybe the man's family won't accept them.
5) Lack of readiness: Some ladies aren't exactly ready to get married. They are still busy pursuing their dream careers and marriage isn't at the top of their priority list. They want to attain all their goals before settling down with a man.
6) They are too picky: It is not a crime to have a picture of who you want to spend the rest of your life with but being too picky isn't always a good thing. Sometimes, we find love in unexpected places with imperfect people. If you're still waiting for Prince Charming who is six feet tall, God fearing and romantic with a large bank account, I advise you should start fasting and praying.
Some ladies have received countless marriage proposals but they've turned them all down. They are just too indecisive to make a choice. Any man who comes to marry them is either too short ,too poor, too fat or too skinny. They find endless excuses to give to their suitors and in the end, they chase them away.

Although there are many possible reasons some ladies are still single and unmarried, I've managed to list out the top six. If you've been wondering why many ladies are getting married and others aren't, I guess this post has answered that question. Did i forget any? Please remind me by commenting.
Source: http://momentswithjenny..com.ng/2016/05/top-6-reasons-some-ladies-are-still.html
Re: Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single by ricsman(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2016
you are u married

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]if yes, at what age??
Re: Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single by ArchEnemy(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2016
Pride

.....they wonder why they should ever submit to a man

A mere fellow human like them
Re: Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single by ojun50(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2016
Op i knw u are single whtapp me 07035754482
Re: Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single by jackobi(m): 5:52pm On May 19, 2016
Sista this one you talk. them no go hear
Re: Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2016
Smh... tell us something new...
Re: Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single by AngelAhnie(f): 5:57pm On May 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Smh... tell us something new...
Re: Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:08pm On May 19, 2016

Re: Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single by AngelAhnie(f): 6:12pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single by vicstar(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2016
• • • • • Heheheh counter thread on the way grin grin

Re: Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 19, 2016
Most popular sentence:
i cant suffer in my father's house and still go suffer with him
Re: Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 19, 2016
7. Too much love for single life
Re: Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single by richardoz(m): 12:07am On May 20, 2016
adepeter26:
Most popular sentence:
i cant suffer in my father's house and still go suffer with him
U are very correct! They should continue to wait until a man with ferrari and lekki mansion eventually comes. Ladies deceiving themselves since Babangida's regime...
Re: Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single by Nobody: 8:01am On May 20, 2016
richardoz:
U are very correct! They should continue to wait until a man with ferrari and lekki mansion eventually comes. Ladies deceiving themselves since Babangida's regime...
lol

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor - Lagos Wife Read More: Https://www.naij.com/737 / Is Forcing Your Wife For Sex Rape? / Please I Need Serious Advice About This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.