Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! (19556 Views)

UNILAG Releases 2017/18 Admission Cut Off Marks And Pume Scores. / [JAMB Experience 2017] I Wrote My JAMB Today | Secretariat, Benin City. / I Wrote UTME 12 Times Before Gaining Admission - OAU Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by jordinsparkles(f): 8:16am On May 29, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Good to know you re OK.
Mine? bouncing like a baby. #ThankGodItsWeekend

My signature, is this pretty friend of mine aware of the contest?
which contest
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2016
Ksslib:

Lol. I appreciate the kind words.

Be rest assured i will do well to notify you when it's up and running.

If you create blog and you don't notify me...

Today Na Sunday make I no swear lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Ksslib(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

BDPA boys aren't scary at all...lived in BDPA since my first year.
You were lucky not to meet the scary ones, truss me!
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Ksslib(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2016
Billiondoe:

Similar thing happened during my IELTS test. My stomach started doing rumble in the jungle in the middle of the test. There was nothing I didn't say o, I wasn't allowed to poo. Immediately after the test, Usain Bolt no run reach me. I wasn't ashamed o. Thank God it was a good center with good toilets.

According to Otunba Gadaffi of DMT Mobile Toilet (RIP), SHIT BUSINESS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!
Lol. I imagine how it would have been for a girl. All the yanga go vanish. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Ksslib(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2016
sixtus3606:

o boy ksslib...you killed it! grin

you made my weekend.

I don follow you. ( I love your articulation)

I am high...but I perfectly understand all the predicaments you went through in your writeup.

well done ksslib wink
smiley
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Ksslib(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2016
mansuetusmiki:
Oooh. You are very good... Nice write up..I enjoyed the story ...funny ...pls I need to read more of ur stories...we could publish them together ....even own ur publis company

Ksslib
Thanks man. You ll definitely read more. Just pray bad things keep happening to me grin
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Ksslib(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2016
Unibentested:

Nice Write-up..I hope Uniben finally granted you/grants you the admission because it sounds like you deserve it....If they don't, contact me let's work something out. Even if na Uniben Teaching Hospital or Uselu Psychiatric Hospital....you deserve to be admitted because you are crazy mehn!.....Nice one ‎
Lol. Uselu na my alma mater, did Diploma there. I was Dr Strange's best student. grin
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Ksslib(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2016
Jason555:
You know, ah was actually looking for a point where you would indicate dhat you now a 100L law student or English student!
Ah mean bro, your ability to put these write-up in such an enticing manner dhat ah didn't even know when ah read dha whole story dhat First appeared "voluminous and impossible to read" shows you 100% stupendous,!! ..

Nice one bro...
Keep dha flag flying..

# please , I'll appreciate you tell us dha Department you're now... Thanks!
If I reveal my department, my friends and possibly close relations, might unravel my identity. And I dont want that because I ll like to remain 85percent anonymous.

So all I can say is that Iam an Engineering student. I appreciate the kind words.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Ksslib(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

If you create blog and you don't notify me...

Today Na Sunday make I no swear lipsrsealed
Lol. No worry, you go know when it's live.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Bluette(f): 4:16pm On May 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hmmmm I will gladly tell you more about it, if you oblige me.

I'm asking because I would love to bring you to my team and together let's make "our" contestant ends up victorious. please, don't say no, I'm counting on you already.

Lol. But I don't want to be banned o, so if I agree u wud tell me d rules. And who's our contestant bfor I finally say YES
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 29, 2016
Bluette:

Lol. But I don't want to be banned o, so if I agree u wud tell me d rules. And who's our contestant bfor I finally say YES

Lol, no mod is gonna ban you.
Yeah, there re campaign rules, and these rules I'm gonna tell you so that just like me and many others, you also wouldn't be ban.

OUR contestant is the young, beautiful and intelligent refiner. I don't know if you re aware, her topics has made FP for the last 2 days consecutively, not copy and paste topics, but topics written by her. Isn't that intelligence at its peak?

Good day sweetheart and hope your Sunday is nothing short of been superb?
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 29, 2016
Ksslib:

You were lucky not to meet the scary ones, truss me!

Perhaps... and I pray I don't run out of luck.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 29, 2016
joseph1832:
So tell me, which boys are scary then?

Maybe Ekosodin and Osasogie hoodlums.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 29, 2016
jordinsparkles:
which contest

ooppss, sorry for replying late sweetie.

I was referring to the upcoming miss Nairaland 2016 competition. Are you aware of it?

Check my signature!
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by jordinsparkles(f): 7:22am On May 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

ooppss, sorry for replying late sweetie.

I was referring to the upcoming miss Nairaland 2016 competition. Are you aware of it?

Check my signature!
oh! I heard about it, but its too late to apply Jare..... And besides, am not even popular.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 8:49am On May 30, 2016
jordinsparkles:
oh! I heard about it, but its too late to apply Jare..... And besides, am not even popular.

awww, but I must admit it isn't too late, but the only problem would be starting your campaign team because majority nairalanders are already with various contestants of their choices.

If you wanted to enter the contest, been popular or not wouldn't had been an issue, with good campaign plans and strategies you could become popular in a short period.

Let's do it this way sweetheart, why don't you join me in my team and together let's support and vote refiner and when next you wish to enter any competition/contest on Nairaland, we would all support you? Should I count on you? my candidate is refiner.

*just viewed your dp* you re beautiful beyond words.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by jordinsparkles(f): 9:54am On May 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

awww, but I must admit it isn't too late, but the only problem would be starting your campaign team because majority nairalanders are already with various contestants of their choices.

If you wanted to enter the contest, been popular or not wouldn't had been an issue, with good campaign plans and strategies you could become popular in a short period.

Let's do it this way sweetheart, why don't you join me in my team and together let's support and vote refiner and when next you wish to enter any competition/contest on Nairaland, we would all support you? Should I count on you? my candidate is refiner.

*just viewed your dp* you re beautiful beyond words.
thank you... But how do I vote? Where will I click to cast my vote for refiner? I hope refiner wins because am seeing lanicky everywhere.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by brosprophet(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2016
Anything is possible ooo......how was the test,please can i have some tips or what to expect,if possible test materials? Am about taking the test. Thanks
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 10:26am On May 30, 2016
jordinsparkles:
thank you... But how do I vote? Where will I click to cast my vote for refiner? I hope refiner wins because am seeing la.nicky everywhere.

Refiner winning this contest is non negotiable.

Those that has been in these contests would tell you winning at the end has nothing to do with how loud your campaigners seems to be but rather the underground works that they do. These underground games is what we at refiner campaign are doing.

But, your support is also gonna go a long way to enlightening more unenlightened nairalanders. There are lot of successes presently recorded by refiner that an ordinary nairalander doesn't know, those that knows are those that re in her campaign team.

It isn't yet time for voting, we all are still in the period of campaigning for our various candidates.

As I earlier stated, you given refiner not just your votes when voting commence but also campaigning and bringing your nl friends along to refiner team is gonna go along way to make her victory a wide margin. Thanks sweetie.

Can I send you a pm?
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by jordinsparkles(f): 11:29am On May 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Refiner winning this contest is non negotiable.

Those that has been in these contests would tell you winning at the end has nothing to do with how loud your campaigners seems to be but rather the underground works that they do. These underground games is what we at refiner campaign are doing.

But, your support is also gonna go a long way to enlightening more unenlightened nairalanders. There are lot of successes presently recorded by refiner that an ordinary nairalander doesn't know, those that knows are those that re in her campaign team.

It isn't yet time for voting, we all are still in the period of campaigning for our various candidates.

As I earlier stated, you given refiner not just your votes when voting commence but also campaigning and bringing your nl friends along to refiner team is gonna go along way to make her victory a wide margin. Thanks sweetie.

Can I send you a pm?
email shey? But the annoying thing about this email is that when I open or log into my email, nairaland will just send "dear jordinsparkles so so so and so would like to send u an email. And that is it, I wouldn't be able to see the message. I don't know what to do again.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 30, 2016
jordinsparkles:
email shey? But the annoying thing about this email is that when I open or log into my email, nairaland will just send "dear jordinsparkles so so so and so would like to send u an email. And that is it, I wouldn't be able to see the message. I don't know what to do again.

Hmmmm, there is a remedy to this, would share it with you later on.

You re on whatsapp I guess? do you mind sharing your mobile or I privately give you mine and you send me a whatsapp message?

Hope your day is going perfectly well?
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by jordinsparkles(f): 12:17pm On May 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hmmmm, there is a remedy to this, would share it with you later on.

You re on whatsapp I guess? do you mind sharing your mobile or I privately give you mine and you send me a whatsapp message?

Hope your day is going perfectly well?
ok
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 30, 2016
jordinsparkles:
ok
Which do you prefer sweet? I send you mine or you send yours?
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by jordinsparkles(f): 1:46pm On May 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Which do you prefer sweet?
I send you mine or you send yours?
send yours, but don't u think its against the nairaland rules.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 30, 2016
jordinsparkles:
send yours, but don't u think its against the nairaland rules.

Lol. 2 adults consenting to something with none of both acting under pressure nor duress.

Kindly click my profile, what I have written on my personal message is for you.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by jordinsparkles(f): 2:01pm On May 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Lol. 2 adults consenting to something with none of both acting under pressure nor duress.

Kindly click my profile, what I have written on my personal message is for you.
seen
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 30, 2016
jordinsparkles:
seen

OK, expecting your messg asap.
Thanks a lot!
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by jordinsparkles(f): 2:32pm On May 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

OK, expecting your messg asap.
Thanks a lot!
yea
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 30, 2016
@op, Apologies for the lag annotation, But this meme is stupendously humorous, and I adjure your to exploit and make optimal use of your prodigious adroitness.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Geofavor(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
blueto:
@op, Apologies for the lag annotation, But this meme is stupendously humorous, and I adjure your to exploit and make optimal use of your prodigious adroitness.
isorite.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by lanicky(f): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
jordinsparkles:
thank you... But how do I vote? Where will I click to cast my vote for refiner? I hope refi.ner wins because am seeing lanicky everywhere.

Lanicky isn't a bad choice dear. smiley
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
lanicky:

Lanicky isn't a bad choice dear. smiley

Lanicky is a wrong choice right now, lol Beautiful refiner ti take over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School / How To Read Without Forgeting / Utme Change Of Institution/course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.