Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,612 members, 7,955,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi (3087 Views)

UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls / 21 Freed Chibok Girls, BBOG Reacts: We Always Knew PMB Could Rescue Chibok Girls / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by Nature129(m): 8:33pm On May 19, 2016
Elder Obafemi has raised some serious questions that are thought-provoking. Let's not be too emotional over this, please. Who amongst the APC loyalists or apologists will reply him because this is important?

Thanks you

Lalasticlala, please ask APC members to come and answer this question.

1 Like

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by ckmayoca: 8:34pm On May 19, 2016
9jii:
Yes. just like the way Igbos, Staged their own Church bombings and killings in the North and Blamed the Harmless Bokoharam and Fulani Mafias

But dude, why mentioning igbos when be say na yoruba talk? Are u dis obsessed with these eastern guys?
Leave dem alone na and call the spade by its name. Who talk who u attack.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by okezed: 8:37pm On May 19, 2016
s party rule by thieves and criminals will always portray their true colours
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by asha90: 8:39pm On May 19, 2016
Chibok saga is a total #SCAM.

The North will continue to pay dearly for sacrificing their people through their state sponsored Boko Haram organisation.

1 Like

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by rozayx5(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2016
lalasticlala grin
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by ndcide(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2016
Don't worry, when the other girls are brought out from where they kept them, they'll be speaking Queens English.

@op, just pointed out something they omitted in their checklist. Trust they'll rectify it.

Yes girls were taken.

Was it a political plot, absolutely yes.

1 Like

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by gulfer: 9:03pm On May 19, 2016
The ineffectual buffoon knows the truth, so all waivers should get the facts from him.....
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by Ajibel(m): 9:11pm On May 19, 2016
linuxuser:
Please tell us how many miles that girl walked from the so called forest to the place she was rescued? Her so caled husband is said to be Boko Haram and they went with her to see the husband? Think again please. Not all of us a fools.

See bro, I am not interested in arguing about this with you.

I know of someone who lived in Chibok who narrated first-hand about the abduction and all that. He ran to Lagos and stayed in our place few days before he moved. If you have not met such person, you would always believe this is a scam and I am not here to force you to believe anyway. Except if the guy decided to also fool us all that listened to him about the Chibok kidnap.

I can understand most of you are saying this based on the fact that this issue was being politicised by both APC and PDP.

But what I want you and your fellow Thomases to know is that CHIBOK GIRLS KIDNAP IS REAL!

I hope none of your family would be nabbed and you hear stories that the kidnap is fake. You just dont know how it really hurts. Bro, you dont, so I cant blame you.

Thanks...

sad cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by Pavarottii(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2016
donphilopus:

This one doesn't even know anything yet he accuses Buhari of being a _dullard. So our Democracy Day is no longer May 29th, it's now 27th?! Ode!! You guys will only blab, wail, mourn and cry, Buhari is your President and would continue to be till 2023. If you can't deal with that, then relocate to Eritrea. What Jonathan couldn't achieve 6yrs, Buhari is achieving just in a year!
In ur mind u can correct and insult someone,not knowing u were insulting urself too.... GEJ ruled 4 5years nt 6 And it is 2years ago the alleged ghost girls went missing not 6years.
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by richybanky(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2016
Tho d Chibok of a tin might be a scam but abt d English part.... I served in d North, Niger State, Bida local govt and I can say dat 96% of them can't speak English in d skul wer I served, d ones dat ar trying in speaking small small English will say sir please go and learn Nupe or Hausa language so dat dey can understand wat u ar teaching them, so to me is not new to me dat d lady given wit 3 names can't express herself in English grin is common in d northern part grin
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by Pavarottii(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2016
Ajibel:

I know of someone who lived in Chibok who narrated first-hand about the abduction and all that. He ran to Lagos and stayed in our place few days before he moved. If you have not met such person, you would always believe this is a scam and I am not here to force you to believe anyway. Except if the guy decided to also fool us all that listened to him about the Chibok kidnap.

I can understand most of you are saying this based on the fact that this issue was being politicised by both APC and PDP.

But what I want you and your fellow Thomases to know is that CHIBOK GIRLS KIDNAP IS REAL!

I hope none of your family would be nabbed and you hear stories that the kidnap is fake. You just dont know how it really hurts. Bro, you dont, so I cant blame you.

Thanks...

sad cry
Oga relax! It's FAKE!
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by LadyExcellency: 9:25pm On May 19, 2016
Baawaa:
PDP will surely have something to say
Fiiii Di Fiiii------------------------Failure!

Some of you sycophants and zombies have short memories hence not worth engaging in a debate rather I will always be available to burst your bubbles for posterity sake

To refresh your memory APC is the Devil we see. Very callous when politics and power are at stake.

PDP Fine Tunes Strategy To Win Polls, As FG May Soon Announce Rescue Of Chibok Girls

With a few days to Nigeria’s presidential polls, an online news agency, Empowered Newswire, is reporting that the Federal Government may be on the cusp of announcing the release of 219 Chibok schoolgirls abducted April 14, 2014 in a final dramatic push to sway voters to support incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan. 

http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/24/pdp-fine-tunes-strategy-win-polls-fg-may-soon-announce-rescue-chibok-girls-empowered

1 Like

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by TheEclectic: 9:50pm On May 19, 2016
Ajibel:
Seriously, some Nigerians can be heartless. Just look at folks saying Chibok girls abduction is a scam.

Really sad sad

My dear it's a very big SCAM. If you choose to be deceived by some cheap stunt then congratulations.
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by ndcide(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2016
Ajibel:

Thanks...

sad cry

Yes it is real

Was it politically stage managed? Absolutely yes!

1 Like

Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by csamii: 9:57pm On May 19, 2016
The tale of how she escaped is all I wanna hear.
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by TheEclectic: 10:14pm On May 19, 2016
From the story so they have given us three different names from three different narratives. Can we confirm the name from WAEC?
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by 9jii(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2016
ckmayoca:

But dude, why mentioning igbos when be say na yoruba talk? Are u dis obsessed with these eastern guys?
Leave dem alone na and call the spade by its name. Who talk who u attack.?
U too want deny being 1
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by iamcourage(m): 11:17pm On May 19, 2016
Ajibel:
Seriously, some Nigerians can be heartless. Just look at folks saying Chibok girls abduction is a scam.

Really sad sad
think!!!! think!!..you can read and write..does all this stories add up? common dont be a fool coz that dullard is your president...all this stories are cheap lies..we are tired of the lies..next one.
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by iamcourage(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2016
I already knew this chibik girls ish has always been pure scam..we all can't be fooled..next four years all that dullard will do is rescue chibok girls he kept in his backyard...I tot the spotted those girls in Cameron..Chad nd niger..buhari and deciet NA 5&6..
Re: Rescue Chibok Girl Is A Scam- Elder Obafemi Obawusi by thesicilian: 2:02am On May 20, 2016
9jii:
Yes. just like the way Igbos, Staged their own Church bombings and killings in the North and Blamed the Harmless Bokoharam and Fulani Mafias

We saw the evidence of those bombings and killings you talked about, the same day they happened.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja National Muslims Prayer Ground Now Has VIP Section - Photos / Nigeria's Olympic Records From 1996 To Date. / Allow Biafrans To Go, Britain Pleads After Confirming That Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.