Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) (50229 Views)

The Npf Public Complaints Rapid Response Unit Boss Responds To Sars Allegations / Touching Moment Man Proposes To Girlfriend In Handcuff During Arrest - Photo / Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by praxisnetworks: 8:19pm On May 19, 2016
sadEarlier today (https://www.nairaland.com/3114840/wale-fakile-tvc-beats-girlfriend) we broke the News of a domestic violence victim, who shared a distress message of how her boyfriend often beats and tortures her.
Well, the boyfriend in question, Wale Fakile, who co-presents TRENDS and the popular, QUESTION TIME, has exclusively narrated his side of the story to Kemi Filani Blog...read it below:

[b]I have read all the tirades and accusations levelled against me by Mandy Isaac on Social Media and for posterity and records purposes, I need to state my side of the story. Yes, it is true that we are friends but we stopped dating in June 2015. However, we started again in December 2015.Our last date was on Wednesday, May 16th, 2016 in my residence and in spite of Mandy telling me that she had stopped drinking, she requested for alcohol which I did not oblige her. However, I later found out that she had drank 2 cans of Vodka (picture below).

I went out to withdraw some money and she stepped out too, after having taking possession of my phone. When I returned, she got back and accused me of talking to ladies and insisted she had to leave that night. I pleaded with her but she said she would leave and I gave her N2,000 as Transport fare. In her semi-nude state, she flared up, demanded for N50,000 and called me unprintable names. Later, she went berserk and started destroying things in my house (See pictures below) before she started rolling herself on the floor.

I got a call the same night from a female police officer at ketu Police Station (I was NEVER ARRESTED) who asked that I report at the station that night or the following morning. I could not go to the police station that night because it was already late (some minutes past 11:00pm) but I made sure that I got to the station as early as possible (8:00am). To my surprise she never showed up even after my call at the station.

It is unfortunate that this happened to me but I am not only a responsible man but I also work in a responsible organisation that values and cherishes its publics. This is a deliberate attempt to frame me and I call on investigative Journalists to go deeper than the story and either vilify me or corroborate my claims.
[/b]

http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/05/tvc-presenter-wale-fakile-responds-to.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3732686_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Bullet01(f): 8:23pm On May 19, 2016
Right on time. But guy u beat am no be small. You self no carry ashawo again. Its not good for ur health.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by marv1: 8:28pm On May 19, 2016
Endtime things. Who i go believe now for 2 versions of story. But one thing is sure. A guy can not beat u if u did nt misbehave. Though not an excuse.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Lushka(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2016
In as much as I don't want to judge but this sounds very incoherent and unbelievable.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 19, 2016
cool

8 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by toyeoye(m): 8:38pm On May 19, 2016
Lushka:
In as much as I don't want to judge but this sounds very incoherent and unbelievable.

you are probably just craving for drama. the young chap has said his own.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by SweetieConstie(f): 8:39pm On May 19, 2016
cry Some girls be acting awkwardly though! undecided

WHO DEM DON EPP!?? undecided grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 19, 2016
This is what happens when u choose a CRAZY LADY over the critically thinking ladies.
Most Guys love to date CRAZY ladies, but rarely settle for them when it is time for MARRIAGE.

My friend, since u are a PUBLIC FIGURE , u deserve a Cerebral lady. Not all these mayhems who parade themselves in whoreful regalia.

Go for sound ladies, Please

71 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 19, 2016
O

3 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by claremont(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2016
The simple question is did you assault her or not...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by ecmb(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2016
Reporter reporting himself. Lol

11 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 19, 2016
Some LADIES are only good for Burial outings.
Some LADIES are only good for Clubbings. .
Some LADIES are good for Dating only.
Some LADIES are good for Stroll walks.
Some LADIES are good for Bedmatics
Some LADIES are good at social media pranks.
Some LADIES are just signposts, (linking other ladies to good men).

But when it comes to MARRIAGE, there are specific LADIES mapped out naturally to take good care of families and homes.

So, LADIES don't be surprised when a MAN dumps u for another lady, who may not seem beautiful as u are.
This is because different LADIES possess different FUNCTIONS.
-LADIES don't also be surprised if he dumps you after 4 years of dating only to marry someone he meet 3 months ago.

Sai BaBa. ..

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by atoleybaba(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2016
Good
Bros, talk truth say you nor touch her small, even if Na slap

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by apoti(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2016
There are 3 sides to every story - his side, her side and the truth.

I don't know who's right or wrong, but I think guys now need to be very careful. Desperate ladies are ready to exploit the growing publicity on domestic violence against women, knowing they can play the victim card and attract pity from the public.

62 Likes 3 Shares

desperate girls causing nuisance everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

K,ooo
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by slim19(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2016
I don't know why but belive the guy story

3 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2016
Dull tale undecided

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Flashh: 8:41pm On May 19, 2016

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by espn(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2016
Ur prob face it!!

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by googlepikins: 8:42pm On May 19, 2016
Liar!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by pheesayor(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2016
Women can also be violent, not every time you put blame on the man, feminists take note

15 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 19, 2016
That cabinet though... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by steppin: 8:42pm On May 19, 2016
The lady probably messed up and the guy gave her serious beating, which he shouldn't have done.
Now he's denying it with this Cinderella story.

9 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by ALAYORMII: 8:42pm On May 19, 2016
End time boyfriend and girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Leoswaggs(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2016
I hustle use my moni manage buy dvd of 1thousand,television 5thousand one gal go come wan destroy my property untop say she drink vodka..in short,as she dey touch d remote,she don sign her beating certificates..nonsense.. I go beat u pass d way freeze wife beat her husband.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by paragon40(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2016
woman sef... awan oni jorgbon (trouble maker)..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 19, 2016
I doubt if their relationship is a serious one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by bodee(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2016
ecmb:
Reporter reporting himself. Lol
on point

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by izzou(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2016
Who come beat her naa
Better put it on una network news tonight

4 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 19, 2016
Apparently the girl must have exaggerated her story, but common dude, so in all those moments she was destroying your stuffs, you just stood there and did nothing

You must be a mad man yourself to have dated a mad woman who destroyed your property and later got herself injured rolling on the floor while you stood by and watched helplesslycheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Female Bandit In Niger State Arrested By Police, Arms Recovered / Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo / Man Escapes From Organ Harvesters In Abuja, Lands In Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.