Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL (1858 Views)

19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor / Rivers, Nigeria’s Deadliest State – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by asorocker: 10:14pm On May 19, 2016
Kelechi Iheana- cho picked up another award at Manchester City’s Alternative End of Season Awards on Thursday. Iheanacho The 19-year-old clocked up 752 minutes of game time in the Premier League, scoring a goal every 93.88 minutes, making him the deadliest striker in the English topflight, ahead of teammate Aguero. Having won the Best Fluke Goal, Best Disallowed Goal and Best First Touch awards on Wednesday, Iheanacho added the Stat of the Season to his collection on the back of having the best goals-to-minute ratio in the Premier League. The Nigeria international finished the season with 14 goals across all competitions, including a hat-trick against Aston Villa. Goals to minute ratio Iheanacho – 93.88 Aguero – 98.88 Sturridge – 122.38 Vardy – 130.79

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/iheanacho-named-deadliest-striker-epl/
Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by asorocker: 10:17pm On May 19, 2016
What can we make out of this, are igbos going to rule the world of sports the same way they were declared the most intelligent black race and the among the most intelligent races in the world.

3 Likes

Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by asorocker: 10:17pm On May 19, 2016
Please discuss
Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by Kentura(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2016
Igbo kwenuu!!

We rock joor! we no dy carry last
Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by houstonia(m): 10:25pm On May 19, 2016
[size=17pt]
Biafrans slaying anyhow. Oya o, anti secessionists bash me. Let the world watch you bash a true nationalist.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by YourMrBoo: 10:25pm On May 19, 2016
Igbos always making their country proud...

1 Like

Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by respect80(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2016
I'm happy for my guy but @op you identified him as an igbo man now but when it's an injury headline or any other bad news he becomes Nigerian striker abi

2 Likes

Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by asorocker: 10:31pm On May 19, 2016
I think God has favorably favored the igbos, coupled with their never say no attitude and mindset igbos are set to rule the world in coming years . Every metrics is pointing towards the direction that igbos will be a race to contend with in the next 5 to 10 years in every facet of the world endeavor.

2 Likes

Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by asorocker: 10:36pm On May 19, 2016
respect80:
I'm happy for my guy but @op you identified him as an igbo man now but when it's an injury headline or any other bad news he becomes Nigerian striker abi
I identified him as igbo because all his life he has always been igbo, Nigeria contributed nothing to the making of this young man in fact his parents might have been a victim of Nigeria's inhuman attitude of using hunger to starve the innocent and if he was in Nigeria there are chances that quota system, Fulani herdsmen or unprofessional military men would have wasted his Career and destiny

6 Likes

Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 19, 2016
asorocker:
What can we make out of this, are igbos going to rule the world of sports the same way they were declared the most intelligent black race and the among the most intelligent races in the world.

It's a known fact if Igbos as with their clans ibibios, efik, ijaws...all sharing same dna and known to possess highest amount of testosterone in men in the world...also seen in African American and Caribbean men, all known to dominate sports, if they leave Nigeria, Nigeria will never ever win any sport medal again! Yoruba and hausa men have very low testosterone for men..that's why they have no muscles or strong bones! Women know what I'm talking about as these high testosterone traits attracts them to a man...deep voice, muscles, long peni$s, big hands, tall, confidence, e.t.c...as seen with Igbo men and their clans. When an Igbo man enter a room or banking hall, you will know...exude confidence. Women know this! Not like the tribe with the only two generals ever seen kneeling and crying before a fellow officer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by buhahaha: 11:09pm On May 19, 2016
I Love Biafrans..best in everything(positive or negative) No oily soap in our belly and we are the most stable Organisms, like Nnamdi kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by johnwizey: 11:23pm On May 19, 2016
asorocker:

I identified him as igbo because all his life he has always been igbo, Nigeria contributed nothing to the making of this young man in fact his parents might have been a victim of Nigeria's inhuman attitude of using hunger to starve the innocent and if he was in Nigeria there are chances that quota system, Fulani herdsmen or unprofessional military men would have wasted his Career and destiny
If he had not played for Nigeria at U17 level, hw would man city had detected him He is and will still play for Nigeria when called upon

2 Likes

Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by Sctests: 11:38pm On May 19, 2016
buhahaha:
I Love Biafrans..best in everything(positive or negative) No oily soap in our belly and we are the most stable Organisms, like Nnamdi kanu

Are some people unstable?

1 Like

Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by Chapter5ive: 11:51pm On May 19, 2016
[s]
Intellect20:

It's a known fact if Igbos as with their clans ibibios, efik, ijaws...all sharing same dna and known to possess highest amount of testosterone in men in the world...also seen in African American and Caribbean men, all known to dominate sports, if they leave Nigeria, Nigeria will never ever win any sport medal again! Yoruba and hausa men have very low testosterone for men..that's why they have no muscles or strong bones! Women know what I'm talking about as these high testosterone traits attracts them to a man...deep voice, muscles, long peni$s, big hands, tall, confidence, e.t.c...as seen with Igbo men and their clans. When an Igbo man enter a room or banking hall, you will know...exude confidence. Women know this! Not like the tribe with the only two generals ever seen kneeling and crying before a fellow officer.
[/s]

You will just ruin this thread with your foolishness, why not make your point without denigrating other tribes. I pity your wife and family, cos you are a disgrace to them.

4 Likes

Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by Ajibel(m): 11:56pm On May 19, 2016
asorocker:

You said Nigeria contributed nothing but it was via the Nigerian team that he became known!

It was via a Nigerian coach of Hausa origin that he shown.

It was with the support of every Nigerian that propelled his career forward.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 12:03am On May 20, 2016
CC : Mynd44 coz i don't know how this article is related to Politics.
Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by CharleyCharley: 12:14am On May 20, 2016
asorocker:

Well said.

Ajibel:

You said Nigeria contributed nothing but it was via the Nigerian team that he became known!

It was via a Nigerian coach of Hausa origin that he shown.

It was with the support of every Nigerian that propelled his career forward.

What sort of fuckery is this?
Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by Kiish(m): 12:23am On May 20, 2016
Some idiotic "yoots" will turn this thread into a political thread... Congrats to kelechi
Re: An 19 year old igbo boy Declared The Deadliest Striker In EPL by Ajibel(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2016
CharleyCharley:

Well said.

What sort of fuckery is this?

A _fucktard like you wont be able to comprehend.

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Agree With You, This Is About The Current Situation Of Nigeria. / Amaka Anajemba Gets Political Appointment / 4 Nigerian States That Could Still Enjoy In Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.