Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl (1064 Views)

Some Abducted Chibok Girls Refused To Come Home / Abducted Chibok Girls Feared Dead Following Military Airstrikes / Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by udejiga17(m): 12:02am On May 20, 2016
second Chibok schoolgirl abducted by Boko Haram more than two years ago has been found, the Nigerian army said on Thursday.

Army spokesman Colonel Sani Usman “has confirmed the rescue of another Chibok girl this evening”, a statement said, without giving further details.

The first of the 219 abducted students, Amina Ali, was found on Tuesday by troops and civilian vigilantes near Boko Haram’s stronghold in the Sambisa Forest area of Borno state, northeast Nigeria.

The 19-year-old and her mother met President Muhammadu Buhari at his official residence in Abuja earlier Thursday, where the head of state said the government was “doing all it can to rescue the remaining Chibok girls”.

“Amina’s rescue gives us new hope, and offers a unique opportunity for vital information,” he said in a statement.

Amina was quoted as saying by a campaign group pushing for the girls’ release that all the students were still being held in the former game reserve, where the Islamists have had camps, but that six had died.

Nigeria’s military has been mounting an offensive in the sprawling, semi-desert scrubland since late April to flush out rebel fighters.

Boko Haram is thought to have kidnapped thousands of women and young girls since the start of its insurgency to create a hardline Islamic state.

Former hostages have reported seeing some of the Chibok girls in the forest.

The Chibok kidnapping saw 276 seized from their school in the remote town on April 14, 2014. Fifty-seven escaped soon in the immediate aftermath.

source:://www.punchng.com/breaking-army-rescues-another-abducted-chibok-girl/
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by feldido(m): 12:06am On May 20, 2016
Hmmm... This Kunu wey dem de force us drink no even sweet at all angry

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by Elbubs(f): 12:12am On May 20, 2016
We thank God.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by Agbgift(f): 12:32am On May 20, 2016
feldido:
Hmmm... This Kunu wey dem de force us drink no even sweet at all angry
the thing tire me. E be like say them mix am with lime.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by agya1: 12:39am On May 20, 2016
Na so
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by feldido(m): 12:39am On May 20, 2016
Agbgift:

the thing tire me. E be like say them mix am with lime.

Abi na with alomo grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by Horus(m): 12:41am On May 20, 2016
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by thesicilian: 1:33am On May 20, 2016
we're watching
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by Ndywin: 1:45am On May 20, 2016
NollyWood Script ... Just to deceive the world on 29 May during Presidential speech that PMB is winning the war against a clearly stage manage chibok clowns.... Na that my yeye Anty(Obiageli Ezekwesili) I dey pity wey enter one chance... Mitchwwwww

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by okezed: 1:59am On May 20, 2016
As expected . let them all come out from hiding for we have seen them
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by Rexnegro(m): 2:03am On May 20, 2016
the truth is the heat of NA and our neighboring con3 military men is telling on boko haram hence they re dropping the girls one by one.... they can't run anymore with the girls I tink....but say its a scam I don't believe that.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by tbaba1234: 2:14am On May 20, 2016
On the list of missing Chibok girls,

We have Naomi Luka, Rebecca Luka and Kauna Luka but no Sarah Luka. My guess is Sarah is a second name to one of these three. I am sure, we will have details soon.

Update: Sarah Luka is also Kauna Luka
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by Kx: 2:18am On May 20, 2016
Fact is:
Even when the benefits of PMB's actions or inaction starts rolling in, people would naturally not attribute it to him.

Life is sacred.
It's a shame some people see scam in everything.

God bless NA
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by pacino26(m): 2:29am On May 20, 2016
At this rate they will all return same date they were kidnapped next yr. Now we need to get enough fuel to be flying them from Sambisa to governor's office then Abj to meet with PMB. I propose traveling and esstacode since they are on official trips.

Talk of generating jobs for pilots, lab attendant near the forest, a good barber for their husbands ( which amounts to 249 top commanders) what am I missing again oo
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by LadyExcellency: 2:41am On May 20, 2016
Thank goodness, they are healthier than the Bokoharam insurgents that are being captured and paraded by the army.

Thanks to Governor Shettima for his magnanimity and safe upkeep.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by Hillzy(m): 2:42am On May 20, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by Kabba85(m): 3:21am On May 20, 2016
We are not surprised..
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by dorodee(m): 3:23am On May 20, 2016
Kai.. This movie shaaaaa! Walahi the director Clarence peters try well well!! Happy viewing.
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by DropShot: 3:42am On May 20, 2016
My prayer to children of hate and anger and frustration as a result of election loss:

May you or any close relative of yours experience what the Chibok Girls passed through for over two years even as a "scam". Amen.

Eediots are plenty here indeed.
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by DropShot: 3:46am On May 20, 2016
Rexnegro:
the truth is the heat of NA and our neighboring con3 military men is telling on boko haram hence they re dropping the girls one by one.... they can't run anymore with the girls I tink....but say its a scam I don't believe that.
We have "yoots" who are naturally daft that makes one wonder whether the white matter in their head is brain or akamu.
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by richidinho(m): 3:48am On May 20, 2016
May be this one went to buy condom from a chemist inside sambisa
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by Standing5(m): 3:51am On May 20, 2016
Ndywin:
NollyWood Script ... Just to deceive the world on 29 May during Presidential speech that PMB is winning the war against a clearly stage manage chibok clowns.... Na that my yeye Anty(Obiageli Ezekwesili) I dey pity wey enter one chance... Mitchwwwww
Did Buhari tie Jonathan's hand for him to only start fighting BH hard six weeks to election? Or force him to loot arms fund? The conspiracy theory is weak
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by midolian(m): 4:10am On May 20, 2016
In keneking's voice "but where is lalasticlala sef". grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by simplemach(m): 4:20am On May 20, 2016
wash
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by babdap: 4:20am On May 20, 2016
Anyone who thinks abduction of Chiboks girls is a scam is praying to experience what parents and relatives went through in d last 2years. It is not a crime to wail rather wail in good faith.
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by Mynd44: 5:42am On May 20, 2016
Re: BREAKING: Army Rescues Second Abducted Chibok Girl by Dannyset(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2016
Some spotted Wailers are already drinking acid on this great feat of the Army. But that's none of our business!

Even the original PDP are confused on this matter.

God bless the NA
God bless Prof Osinbajo
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria(wailers are part of this too oocheesy)

(1) (Reply)

Ghana President Blame Niger Delta Avengers For Ghana Power Outage / Igbos Are Not Trabalistic / PDP Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.