Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People (6447 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) / SEE TROUBLE: Girl Baths Her Sugar Daddy's Wife With Acid / Breaking News: Edo State Governor Oshiomole's Wife Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by qblaze(m): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2009
Pastor Siju, the sexy wife of one of my favourite pastors, was featured in City People last week. Here's the lovely profile. I love Pastor Siju.

I really love her!!!

From City People, August 19, 2009.

Unveiling The Wife Of City of David's Church's Pastor Siju Iluyomade's Flamboyant Lifestyle

if you are a first timer at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, City of David's Parish, located in Victoria Island, Lagos, you are not likely to miss the beehive of celebrity women of celebrity women who throng the church, which is considered one of RCCG's richest parishes in the country. Most noticeable is the glamour that saturates the entire atmosphere of each service, courtesy of the style statements made by City of David's high class female congregation.

But one person who certainly can't be lost in the crowd of women in the church is the Parish Pastor's wife, Siju Iluyomade. This is on account of her very high fashion style, which even other female members of City of david can't help but recognize. City People's sources revealed that the general saying among female members of the church is that what Siju, who is fondly referred to by her husband, Pastor ID Iluyomade as my Sugar Baby lacks in physical beauty, she boldly makes up for in her fashion statement.

Also a Pastor, Siju, sources revealed is one very flamboyant dresser whose taste for high fashion often see many women in awe of her, and most times puzzled by her expensive fashion taste. According to them, Pastor Siju's style glaringly competes with taht of some of the top celebrity women who are often listed as expensive dressers in the church. Those close to her revealed that not only does she adorn top of the range accesories like gold, diamond and all manner of precious gems, sometimes very casually, but that she is said to have a fetish for designer shoes and bags.

City People gathered that the extremely stylish Pastor's wife boasts of some of the very expensive designer labels in foot wears like Jimmy Choo (where's she's been spotted shopping abroad), Gucci, Rodo, Christian Labourtin, among several other high end labels, all of which don't come cheap.

And when she decides to go native, Pastor Siju, sources revealed collects some of the most expensive laces and headties purchased from some of Lagos top fabric merchants, some of who regard her as a good customer.
And it is for high taste in fashion that sources revealed that some of City of David's female members are not too favourably disposed to her, as she is often seen as being in a show of glitz and glamour, a far cry from what was the case with Bimbo Eskor, the widow of late Pastor Mfon Eskor, who was the Provincial Senior Pastor of the church until his death.

Sources revealed that unlike Pastor Siju, Bimbo epitomized modesty, as is expected of a Pastor's wife's outlok, drawing less attention to herself. And for this, sources alleged has Pastor Siju earned the wrath of some of the church members who are said to be uncomfortable with her flamboyant fashion lifestyle, one that they regard as an undue show off of affluence.
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by blacksta(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2009
City People gathered that the extremely stylish Pastor's wife boasts of some of the very expensive designer labels in foot wears like Jimmy Choo (where's she's been spotted shopping abroad), Gucci, Rodo, Christian Labourtin, among several other high end labels, all of which don't come cheap.

And when she decides to go native, Pastor Siju, sources revealed collects some of the most expensive laces and headties purchased from some of Lagos top fabric merchants, some of who regard her as a good customer.
And it is for high taste in fashion that sources revealed that some of City of David's female members are not too favourably disposed to her, as she is often seen as being in a show of glitz and glamour, a far cry from what was the case with Bimbo Eskor, the widow of late Pastor Mfon Eskor, who was the Provincial Senior Pastor of the church until his death.

By their fruits u will know them
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by Ibime(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2009
blacksta:

By their fruits u will know them

Yes o!

qblaze:

Pastor Siju, the sexy wife of one of my favourite pastors, was featured in City People last week. Here's the lovely profile. I love Pastor Siju.

I really love her!!!

So Pastors wife is now being described as "sexy". . . . may God help some of the brainless morons in our country.

What do you love about her? Is it because of her Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Rodo, Christian Labourtin, among several other high end labels, all of which don't come cheap?

As for me, I prefer the wife of the late pastor who was noted for her meek ways.
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by oyinda3(f): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2009
Ibime:

So Pastors wife is now being described as "sexy". . . . may God help some of the brainless morons in our country.

What do you love about her? Is it because of her Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Rodo, Christian Labourtin, among several other high end labels, all of which don't come cheap?

As for me, I prefer the wife of the late pastor who was noted for her meek ways.

sad ain't it? sad
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by asha80(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2009
Naija cheesy
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2009
isnt qblaze the one who was describing how he allegedly only sleeps with church girls? religion section.

You're now bringing your sex addicted mind to another section?

anyway, @ topic:

I just found out this is the same church Pastors Ighodalo and the late Eskor Mfon, were leading.

Well, lets face it-some Nigerians are rich sha, but they do need to start sowing money back in to their environment.
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by aieromon(m): 12:52am On Aug 19, 2009
Isn't this the same dude who said his female cousin is a girlfriend of Pastor Adeboye and has allegedly seen the balls of the G.O on his cuz fone?
Gimme a break,please undecided
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by chrisical(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2009
aieromon:

Isn't this the same dude who said his female cousin is a girlfriend of Pastor Adeboye [b]and has allegedly seen the balls of the G.O on his cuz fon[/b]e?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by macIB(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2009
Go on pastor,

when you have the church money flaunt it at their faces

They cant do anything, afterall, it is God's money,

parted by hook or by crook because of fear of hell and/ or "God's blessing"
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by chrisical(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2009
I wonder what Nigerians are turning churches into?Wife of a pasitor flaunting wealth around.Nonsense.
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by MrCrackles(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2009
This is serious. . . .
Someone please shout Halleluyah!! grin cheesy
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by naso2(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2009
@qblaze

you posted all of these in other threads and still come here talking nonsense. I now see what you learn in church.

qblaze :

I'm all for one night stands.

Wilt Chamberlain slept with 10,000 women. He had a grand bed where he conquered them. Over the years, I have realized that women are very funny. After the first session, they usually look you in the face and ask, "Do you love me?"

I always answer yes and then move to the second and third sessions.

I never return their calls on the next day.

Airheads!

I pay my tithes to a Shuwa Arab call girl that is saving to get into Unilag. It's my contribution to the society.
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2009
@ topic

Na So!
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by desgiezd(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2009
I congratulate you on the flamboyant lifestyle of your daddy's wife, its really an unparalleled achievement but may I call your attention to these passages in the Bible:

1 Timothy 2:9 says "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array"

and

1 Peter 3:3-4 also says "Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price
".

It is doubtful if you go to the Church on Sundays to listen to the word of God but rather to celebrate the latest attire as adorned by your pastor's wife. You go there to celebrate vanity. It must also be pointed out that your pastor's wife, whose mode of dressing should be modest, has turned the house of God, which Jesus described as a house of prayer, to a fashion parade hall thereby losing the ability to be a role model to every lady in the church.

I would have been so happy if you had posted here that your pastor's wife is versed in the word of God and in prayers rather than in the ephemeral things that would only perish with the world.

A word, they say, is enough for the wise.
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by IFELEKE(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2009
what won't we read on NL?
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by desgiezd(m): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2009
@ Na_So

Thank you for this exposition. Now we know who we have in the house!!
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by Tudor6(f): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2009
aieromon:

Isn't this the same dude who said his female cousin is a girlfriend of Pastor Adeboye and has allegedly[b] seen the balls of the G.O on his cuz fone?[/b]
I assure you, this is the gospel truth!
I saw Adeboye's balls myself not only were they extremely hairy, there were also 6 balls. He couldn't get enough of gbalaze's cousin sucking on all 6 lemons promising her a position as choir mistress as well as a ride on his luxury gulfstream jet. . .

I'll upload the video on youtube soon.
Haleluyahhh!!!
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by aieromon(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2009
ROTFLMAO
@tudor
Don't take the poster serious.most of his post credits are in the religion section where he has proved that there are indeed psychos on NL.
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by qblaze(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2009
@aieromon,

Who are you calling a psycho, you silly slowpoke?

I am a satirist.

Of course, I don't believe in Adeboye's brand of "false" Christianity. I only go to church to pick up desperate girls who usually end up giving me MouthAction in my flat.

It works nearly all the time. Those airheads love sensitive "born-again" well-off guys.

If you were not brain dead, you would understand that I use my posts to highlight the stupidity of the born-again Jesus freaks that have been brainwashed by these "insane" pastors.

Having said that, you can pick up a copy of that City People and confirm the story.

And yes, I'm putting a call girl through school. It's better than giving money to a thieving pastor to buy a jet.
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by desgiezd(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2009
qblaze:

I only go to church to pick up desperate girls who usually end up giving me MouthAction in my flat.

My 'O My.

Dear Lord, see what one of those you created is doing to the flock
Re: Hurray, My Daddy's Wife Is In City People by aieromon(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2009
@qblaze
Thanks.you just proved the point i raised earlier.can't you see peeps are avoidin' your psycho thread?
Go siddon for durty,jare
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Emulate Me, Soyinka Tells Younger Generation / M.k.o Abiola And The Second Republic (1979-1983) / Nigerian Appointed To Lead ECOWAS Mission To Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.