Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,589 members, 7,840,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army (46977 Views)

Serah John Awa Kidnapped By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos / Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) / Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by jcross19: 8:26am On May 20, 2016
omolola15:

Please i want to know who really said they all want to do WAEC. I just keep hearing that statement but I never knew who said it. Is it their parents? The media or the past administration? Abi na WAEC talk am by themselves. Or is it apc that said it?
google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by steppin: 8:27am On May 20, 2016
DropShot:
Kudos to the Nigerian Army.

Anyone who calls it a scam should donate his or her family members for such scam and see how it feels. Bunch of lowlifes too plenty here abeg.

The biggest fraud in Nigeria's history was the shoeless, clueless, corrupt Ineffectual Buffoon under whose watch BH seized not only territories but also thousands of innocent citizens while his NSA and Service Chiefs made themselves billionaires from Security funds.

And the worst set of Nigerians are those who call the BH atrocious kidnapping of the Chibok Girls a scam despite incontrovertible evidences of the abduction. One has to wonder whether the white matter in their skull is not Akamu instead of brain.

People with functioning brains must understand that as the Sambisa forest gets cleared by the Army, many more hostages will be freed and some of them might turn out to be part of the Chibok Girls. Why were the previously rescued women from Sambisa not called the Chibok Girls?

Common sense has departed many people just because their useless candidate lost election.
This has nothing to do with "our" candidate losing the election. It's simply common sense.
The first girl that was rescued is 13 and the current one is 15. Now tell me, ain't the girls kidnapped supposed to be between 16-18yrs? They were senior students writing their waec exams. How come girls in their junior classes are rescued? Or are we missing something here?

1 Like

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by unite4real: 8:29am On May 20, 2016
searchng4love:
APC season film expect the full screening on May 29th.
were told that all schools in chibok were closed for security reason but the ss3 students were asked to return for SSCE exams,now they are showing us a JSS1 student that resumed school barely 3 weeks just because may 29 is approaching.

are you allergic to good news? If they have not found any chibok girl, you will say the govt is not competent. Now they have started locating them and you feel its a movie. just thank your God that none of your family members was affected else you wont talk like this. Didnt you know that the army had been rescuing alot of women and girls all these while without any of them certified chibok girl? if they wanted to play with us, then you would have been hearing of chibok girls rescue confirmed among all other women and girls rescued. i dont even need to explain further because you will end up saying something else

1 Like

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by nzemila(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2016
jcross19:
scam everywhere , this is what greed for power is causing and when someone is greed for power , he or she can do anything to have it. Why is it that the news is coming out on the same day protest started nationwide? They want to use that to calm the tension of the protest and take people's attention away from fuel hike. Only zombies will believe this and fall for their tricks.

only zombies like you will type this kind of thing. be wise
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:31am On May 20, 2016
coldFLARES1:
Kudos to the Nigerian military. So disgusting that people are expressing their suspicion of the whole rescue operations.

While I have my reservations, I truly feel happy that 2 have been rescued and hopeful that a lot more shall regain their freedom so we can move our attention to other matters. Perhaps, the military authorities should as well release pictures other rescued citizens as well as dead combatants to help our unbelief.

Do you know what zombie means? Brilliant people believe its a fool.
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by checkeni9(f): 8:33am On May 20, 2016
Ioannes:
have these ediots asked themselves why the army will come out and say the girls is in JSS1 if their aim is to deceive?

why not say she is in SS3, who would know?

May your bitterness continue to follow you all the days of your lives.

we know that if it were Jonathan's era that this discoveries were made you will be jumping upandan here like the ediots you have proven to be.

May God visit your families with this same scam.
Dearie, lies are quickly forgotten but truth never dies. They forgot to research their lies well.
The painful truth is that these girls are victims of people's wickedness and greed for only God knows what. I don't pray for anyone to experience what these girls and indeed the other countless victims have experienced. I empathize with all d victims.
God help Nigeria cos we have nowhere else but here to call home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Elan83(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2016
greatgod2012:
hhmmmm

But the NA said the sambisa forest has been cleared now.
ya,, afta clearin d forest,dey're nw havestin jss1 stdnts frm holes, but ss3 stdnts were abducted,, hausa fulanis 're d most useless ppl on earth,, diz sons of mohameds cnt b useful 2 demslves,includin d oil well owners
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by xcuggsm(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2016
searchng4love:
were told that all schools in chibok were closed for security reason but the ss3 students were asked to return for SSCE exams,now they are showing us a JSS1 student that resumed school barely 3 weeks just because may 29 is approaching.

Season film production in process:
Title "THE RESCUE OF THE CHIBOK GIRLS"
Directors: THE NIGERIAN ARMY
Producers: GMB & APC
Artistic Director: MR IBU

I just dey laugh grin grin grin
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by goodlifehyd1: 8:35am On May 20, 2016
kahal29:

I see you are so pained but man purposes and God disposes. May your bitterness continue to follow you all the days of your lives.
Amen!!!! And may good news like this always evade his family and generations to come
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by omolola15(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2016
jcross19:
google is your friend.

Chai! So na Google Talk am.

Y'all kept hammering on ss3 and WAEC and calling Buhari fraud. As if he was the one that made the point. You joined the trend of ss3 and WAEC without even knowing who actually said and started it. I think mama patience should be credited for that statement because she was the one crying and shouting wayeki 2 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Zaha(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2016
DropShot:

Anyone who calls it a scam should donate his or her family members for such scam and see how it feels. Bunch of lowlifes too plenty here abeg.

The biggest fraud in Nigeria's history was the shoeless, clueless, corrupt Ineffectual Buffoon under whose watch BH seized not only territories but also thousands of innocent citizens while his NSA and Service Chiefs made themselves billionaires from Security funds.

And the worst set of Nigerians are those who call the BH atrocious kidnapping of the Chibok Girls a scam despite incontrovertible evidences of the abduction. One has to wonder whether the white matter in their skull is not Akamu instead of brain.

People with functioning brains must understand that as the Sambisa forest gets cleared by the Army, many more hostages will be freed and some of them might turn out to be part of the Chibok Girls. Why were the previously rescued women from Sambisa not called the Chibok Girls?

Common sense has departed many people just because their useless candidate lost election.
recieve sense
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by lexyclasy: 8:38am On May 20, 2016
femi4:
**** they attacked the school hostels too
and what was she doing in the hostel when no student suppose to be there apart from SS3 that were preparing for exams......please tell us another story......sera keki to sera amina to falma mbalala to aisha amina......tales by moon light
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by OgundeleT(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2016
if truly she's pastor's daughter i think some truth will be unfold
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by 9jatatafo(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2016
Observing things
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Ryocaj(m): 8:40am On May 20, 2016
But she b Christian na. .. y d hijab..
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Richydos(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2016
Last time I checked the military has been doing em clearing n forwarding for over two years in all these places but can't make anything relating to the rescue of the Chinook girls out of it..... THE QUESTION NOW IS Y NOW just few days to May 29...they come on air to rant about all the rescuing poo,,, they killed over so so so n so with no pics to prove or is 11:00am not bright enough to snap d girl @ d point of rescue or they don't have such intelligence " lolzzzzzz........ They will be putting em in d hospital n be snapping em" lolzzzzz...... Let's see em pics @ d point of rescue otherwise m still calling it scam
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by solpat(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2016
By the time 5 chibok girls are released within d next 5 days or more, most of will forget that fuel is still #145. Meanwhile

APC and Lies...

2 Likes

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2016
CHIBOK scam is the greatest story of all time grin grin grin grin
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Balkan(m): 8:45am On May 20, 2016
steppin:

This has nothing to do with "our" candidate losing the election. It's simply common sense.
The first girl that was rescued is 13 and the current one is 15. Now tell me, ain't the girls kidnapped supposed to be between 16-18yrs? They were senior students writing their waec exams. How come girls in their junior classes are rescued? Or are we missing something here?
imagine Abokkis writing WAEC at the age of 13. Abokki of all tribe grin grin
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by ifeco4(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2016
This Chibok Fraud movie is getting more interesting. She was in Jss1 and no longer a candidate for Waec.

All this scam just to maintain their earlier scam that gave them ground before the 2015 general election.

Quote me, before 29th of May, all the Imaginary Chibok girls must have been rescued so that our incorruptible President will have achievement to count.
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by fairygeh(f): 8:47am On May 20, 2016
searchng4love:

Haahaha,Believe this,you will believe anything
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by porka: 8:49am On May 20, 2016
omenka:
I read several accounts that said girls were kidnapped from a secondary school and the identity of some who went missing were established through WAEC. I didn't read any account that said ALL the girls abducted were SS3 students. If anyone believes that was the case, then that is their business.

All this for mind control?

The security situation in those places were too challenging for any pupil to seek a transfer from Adamawa State.

Even WAEC had to write a letter to the Borno State government for a security guarantee before they could move in to conduct their exams.

May God have mercy on Nigeria.

The kind of demonic activities we are daily witnessing in our country is making God to leave us to ourselves.

The kind of wanton shedding of human blood, monumental destruction of human lives, demonic lies, occultism etc. going on in Nigeria right now is unprecedented. And people are always ready to defend such evil and provide reasons for Satanic operations just for mind control?.

We are almost at the end of May but rainfall has been scanty. The implications of this on the next harvesting season and food security is grim. God can forgive us if we repent of our sins.

1 Like

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by adwem2003(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2016
Tolexander:
Ah shocked shocked shocked

But what we were told then is that all the abducted girls were SSS3 student that only came for their final exam. The schools in the area had been close down due to security reason but were recalled and abducted on the Physics exam eve.

Shey JSS1 pupil dey write final exam ni?

*in Patience Jonathan's voice*
Chae! Chae!! Chae!!!
Diaris godu o

Was it APC or Buhari who told you so? Was it not the past government who announced them all as SS3 students after claiming no one was abducted.
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Faculty14(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2016
Another good news
The army should not relent
Most of these girls could still be in damboa..kudos to AFSF..more bullets to your rifles
To those angry about this news I can only say you need Jesus

3 Likes

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Faculty14(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2016
Ryocaj:
But she b Christian na. .. y d hijab..
she has being converted to Islam
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by comodo: 8:54am On May 20, 2016
DropShot:

Yes I agree with your post. But they said she is a JSS1 student whereas only SS3 students sitting for their exams were in school. look am objectively naa. must we be blind in everything

1 Like

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by tete7000(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2016
koladebrainiac:

You have trust issues.
U rather allow this thing never hsopen,army killed,chibok girl not rescue b4 may 29 n condemn our military n FG n A P C . this is very sad opposition practice. Jonathan showed some seriousness during this time last year.

APC created trust issue. When you have repeatedly lie to people, they find it difficult to continue believing you. In your heart of heart, do you want to deny APC has not told Nigerians plenty of lies already? I don't dispute chibok kidnap but I can't believe it was not stage by Buhari and the north to blackmail previous administration. The heart of power-desperate men is full of evil. There is nothing they can't conceive and do but time exposes all secrets. Will wait and watch.

1 Like

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by cckris: 8:59am On May 20, 2016
Faculty14:
she has being converted to Islam
Conversion by Abduction.

This will NEVER BE ACCEPTABLE, unless Buhari wants to divide Nigeria, which is what his policies are leading to.
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by firo08(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2016
This is indeed a season film...how long will this take us long.i weep for this country.Baba God na u I go call.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Deals With Rochas Okorocha On Imo APC Campaign Poster / Massive Gas Leakage In Ikeja, Lagos / Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.