Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,513 members, 7,840,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army (46973 Views)

Serah John Awa Kidnapped By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos / Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) / Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by kwynette(f): 9:01am On May 20, 2016
PMB just be bringing out his village girls one by one, if I hear say I believe all these crap, chibok ko chekwube ni. They have successfully discredited the previous administration, they should chill with the whole drama

2 Likes

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by HonabFaj(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2016
Nigerians na wa oo,we are all demanding and advocating for the return of the chibok Girls ,now that it was reported that 2 of the girls have been rescue we still think is politics ,when are we going to believed in ourselves ,sometime I am not happy being a Nigerian but I believe God has reason for making a Nigeria ,i shall continue to pray and work for the greatest my beloveNigerians na wa oo,we are all demanding and advocating for the return of the chibok Girls ,now that it was reported that 2 of the girls have been rescue we still think is politics ,when are we going to believed in ourselves ,sometime I am not happy being a Nigerian but I believe God has reason for making a Nigeria ,i shall continue to pray and work for the greatest my beloved country , Kudus to our Gallant Soldiers and my God continue to lead this Administration ,if they fail we all fail ,if they succeed we are succeed .[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Ana234(f): 9:02am On May 20, 2016
searchng4love:
APC season film expect the full screening on May 29th.
were told that all schools in chibok were closed for security reason but the ss3 students were asked to return for SSCE exams,now they are showing us a JSS1 student that resumed school barely 3 weeks just because may 29 is approaching.

guess you are pondering what I am pondering

1 Like

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Faculty14(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2016
cckris:

Conversion by Abduction.

This will NEVER BE ACCEPTABLE, unless Buhari wants to divide Nigeria, which is what his policies are leading to.
Buhari did not convert her Boko haram did
She can only decide for herself is she chose to remain a Muslim or change back to being a Christian
Read that her father is a pastor I hope he'll be able to win her over
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by mailmitch(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2016
So all of a sudden una don dey see d gurls jst like tht without ny confrontation. Una try well well. Shey time as reached to release thm as u nd ur boko boys agreed. Mke una kwantinu remember say 1day fowl nyash go open and all will see it. Apc nd Buhari na God go judge all of una

1 Like

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Ana234(f): 9:04am On May 20, 2016
searchng4love:
were told that all schools in chibok were closed for security reason but the ss3 students were asked to return for SSCE exams,now they are showing us a JSS1 student that resumed school barely 3 weeks just because may 29 is approaching.

you are pondering what I'm pondering

1 Like

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by IYANGBALI: 9:05am On May 20, 2016
Faculty14:
Buhari did not convert her Boko haram did
She can only decide for herself is she chose to remain a Muslim or change back to being a Christian
Read that her father is a pastor I hope he'll be able to win her over
you mean she might want to remain inside that their dirty stinking ojuju calabar cloth? She dey craze ni? God forbid bad thing
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by jesussaves22: 9:07am On May 20, 2016
Nawa oh. Anyway a JSS1 students writting WAEC that will only happen in the north especially maiduguri and Adamawa state. BUT I TOLD THEM AND THEY REFUSE To LISTEN.
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by loomer: 9:09am On May 20, 2016
Una don notice say all the bokoharam men wey dem dey kill, dey look so tattered and thin, but the girls wey them dey rescue fat and looking OK?
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Faculty14(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2016
IYANGBALI:
you mean she might want to remain inside that their dirty stinking ojuju calabar cloth? She dey craze ni? God forbid bad thing
lol
She has been fed with countless numbers of doctrines and beliefs for the past two years
Learn how to read the Koran. Pray as a Muslim
Trust me it will take only the grace of God for her to accept Christianity back
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by cckris: 9:14am On May 20, 2016
989900B:

It is what it is, if you or I were the president, we will do the same . . . it's a given.

Obama did it with Osama.

GEJ did it when the elections were coming up.

Gov'ts all over the world from time immemorial do it.

I can imagine Buratai getting scorching heat from PMB as May 29th approaches, to unleash hell on Sambisa, casualties or not . . . the economy is in tatters, and this is one front this administration has done well for itself -- they are just gon' leverage on it with all they've got right about now.

Expect more Chibok girls discovery especially from new intel that'd be flowing in now, the US will be willing to share more satellite info
with the NA intelligence now.

Prices are so high under the HARDSHIPS Buhari has brought upon Nigerians. False stories Chibok girls is secondary.

1 Like

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Splashme: 9:15am On May 20, 2016
jcross19:
The biggest fraud ever in the history of mankind. Before may 29 , expect more release of chibok girls. Something is fishing here.
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Faculty14(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2016
loomer:
Una don notice say all the bokoharam men wey dem dey kill, dey look so tattered and thin, but the girls wey them dey rescue fat and looking OK?
when you're married to a fighter he ensures that you're adequately taken of so as to prevent you from missing home and running back to your place
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by marv1: 9:17am On May 20, 2016
Let it be. Do u know how people have been praying for this girls to be found. Sometimes when things happen in life we forget that God allowed it that way.
wallex1983:
I wanted to say that it's happening too fast. But is it actually happening too fast?
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by basseyubong(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2016
There is nobody named Sarah Luka on the list of alleged missing girls,the girls were said to be writing WAEC but Sarah says she was in JSS1"
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by TrumpDonald(m): 9:24am On May 20, 2016
DropShot:
Kudos to the Nigerian Army.

Anyone who calls it a scam should donate his or her family members for such scam and see how it feels. Bunch of lowlifes too plenty here abeg.

The biggest fraud in Nigeria's history was the shoeless, clueless, corrupt Ineffectual Buffoon under whose watch BH seized not only territories but also thousands of innocent citizens while his NSA and Service Chiefs made themselves billionaires from Security funds.

And the worst set of Nigerians are those who call the BH atrocious kidnapping of the Chibok Girls a scam despite incontrovertible evidences of the abduction. One has to wonder whether the white matter in their skull is not Akamu instead of brain.

People with functioning brains must understand that as the Sambisa forest gets cleared by the Army, many more hostages will be freed and some of them might turn out to be part of the Chibok Girls. Why were the previously rescued women from Sambisa not called the Chibok Girls?

Common sense has departed many people just because their useless candidate lost election.

Oga go and sleep. I even thought Buhari is d dullard not knowing that there is a chief dullard.
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by cckris: 9:28am On May 20, 2016
basseyubong:
There is nobody named Sarah Luka on the list of alleged missing girls,the girls were said to be writing WAEC but Sarah says she was in JSS1"
These are all stage-managed. Their almajiri followers are not expected to ask questions.

But Nigeria as constituted, is far bigger & diverse. And they don't have the Power, even from Aso Rock, to impose nonsense on everyone. And they know it.

1 Like

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by cckris: 9:30am On May 20, 2016
Faculty14:
when you're married to a fighter he ensures that you're adequately taken of so as to prevent you from missing home and running back to your place
You've NEVER been in a battlefield. Don't write what you don't know.
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:34am On May 20, 2016
Okuko was going! Ajambene , it was going, gong go, go ajambene. .

1 Like

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Faculty14(m): 9:36am On May 20, 2016
cckris:

You've NEVER been in a battlefield. Don't write what you don't know.
and you've been there??
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by swiftybeauty(f): 9:38am On May 20, 2016
I smell something fishy. ****story for May 29****
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by george4CHRIST(m): 9:40am On May 20, 2016
Is only a fool that will agree this there sudden rescue . Buhari and Co we understand your game plan. This is a big scam....... I said it a again a big scam
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by fxskye: 9:42am On May 20, 2016
DropShot:
Kudos to the Nigerian Army.

Anyone who calls it a scam should donate his or her family members for such scam and see how it feels. Bunch of lowlifes too plenty here abeg.

The biggest fraud in Nigeria's history was the shoeless, clueless, corrupt Ineffectual Buffoon under whose watch BH seized not only territories but also thousands of innocent citizens while his NSA and Service Chiefs made themselves billionaires from Security funds.

And the worst set of Nigerians are those who call the BH atrocious kidnapping of the Chibok Girls a scam despite incontrovertible evidences of the abduction. One has to wonder whether the white matter in their skull is not Akamu instead of brain.

People with functioning brains must understand that as the Sambisa forest gets cleared by the Army, many more hostages will be freed and some of them might turn out to be part of the Chibok Girls. Why were the previously rescued women from Sambisa not called the Chibok Girls?

Common sense has departed many people just because their useless candidate lost election.

Thank You very much. Well said.

Thanks to our NA & all other security agencies in all their efforts. What a PhD holder could not do, a presumable/perceived illiterate is doing it. Yes, my vote counts and I'm not regretting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Anseth(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2016
Breaking News:
No APC No Jonathan!
The ruling party APC draw their strength of leadership from Jonathan and without him, they will remain bunch of toothless bulldog. . .

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by kikayboss(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2016
jcross19:
The biggest fraud ever in the history of mankind. Before may 29 , expect more release of chibok girls. Something is fishing here.
na waaa o ..and who will u say is responsible for the fraud PMB/GEJ ...this girls were kidnapped during GEJ tenure and people are accusing PMB of fraud...so why don't you say boko haram is also fraud..blame PMB for everything now soon you will start blaming him for allowing cocks crow in the morning
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by megastu(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2016
searchng4love:

I am as confused as well.

1 Like

Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by fxskye: 9:46am On May 20, 2016
jcross19:
scam everywhere , this is what greed for power is causing and when someone is greed for power , he or she can do anything to have it. Why is it that the news is coming out on the same day protest started nationwide? They want to use that to calm the tension of the protest and take people's attention away from fuel hike. Only zombies will believe this and fall for their tricks.

Lol......All security apparatus went well under GEJ, including NE region. We now score GEJ 100% under security.

Does that sweet you? Congrats ....Permanently Retarded Brain
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by george4CHRIST(m): 9:48am On May 20, 2016
Buhari can't deceive Nigerians. We are in 21st century. The funny thing is that they will keep bringing different faces everyday. Nigerians are not blind please. Please check those girls on jihad and check the faces of the rescued ones and see no resemblance. Buhari want to count it as his achievement in his one year in office..
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by Johnsown1(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2016
Tolexander:
Ah shocked shocked shocked

But what we were told then is that all the abducted girls were SSS3 student that only came for their final exam. The schools in the area had been close down due to security reason but were recalled and abducted on the Physics exam eve.

Shey JSS1 pupil dey write final exam ni?

*in Patience Jonathan's voice*
Chae! Chae!! Chae!!!
Diaris godu o

SS1 students are writing close years examination,
See the face of that she do she resemble SS1 student,
These administration are good in planning lies
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by fxskye: 9:51am On May 20, 2016
george4CHRIST:
Is only a fool that will agree this there sudden rescue . Buhari and Co we understand your game plan. This is a big scam....... I said it a again a big scam

Sudden Rescue? over 24months of captivity is not long enough to be rescued within the next seconds? Yes |meant seconds!!!

I pray what befell Chibok Girls befell you and your family. We will all wait and describe it as big scam
Re: How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army by kikayboss(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2016
mailmitch:
So all of a sudden una don dey see d gurls jst like tht without ny confrontation. Una try well well. Shey time as reached to release thm as u nd ur boko boys agreed. Mke una kwantinu remember say 1day fowl nyash go open and all will see it. Apc nd Buhari na God go judge all of una
why are you dumb like this...they have been gradually advancing on boko haram and have been rescuing a lot of women and children, it just happens that some chibok girls are part of them,they'll get to a stage where this girls will be found in groups,GOD bless NIGERIAN ARMY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) / Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity / Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.