Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo (3232 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili / Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by viviangist: 9:46am On May 20, 2016
Hahahahha ... that's indeed Hilarious ... 1 Naija

Love From http://www.viviangist.com/hilarious-picture-lagbaja-followed-them-to-see-buhari-rescued-chibok-girl

Cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by Tolexander: 9:49am On May 20, 2016
Egungun be careful!

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by floxyluv80(f): 9:51am On May 20, 2016
Female Lagbaja

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by LONGFUELCUE: 9:55am On May 20, 2016
Officially tapping into Liar Mohammed's masquerading as part of their 1m job creation strategy.
LMAO!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by Mynd44: 9:56am On May 20, 2016
That person is dressed according to her religious beliefs and you turn it into the topic of your sick joke.

What is wrong with the world and mocking other people because you dont belief in the same thing?

This is distasteful, hideous and a show of how intolerant we humans are of one another.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:57am On May 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this is one big SCAM grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:57am On May 20, 2016
Mynd44:
That person is dressed according to her religious beliefs and you turn it into the topic of your sick joke.

What is wrong with the world and mocking other people because you dont belief in the same thing?

This is distasteful, hideous and a show of how intolerant we humans are of one another.
OGA, send it to the front page. don't allow your bias to affect our fun grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by dustmalik: 9:58am On May 20, 2016
Mynd44:

You should close this useless thread ASAP. This is the height of insensitivity.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by Lordave: 10:06am On May 20, 2016
Mynd44:

Why are you so pained and bitter over an innocent joke?

Don't people make mockery of other religions? Must we keep mute and lose our sense of humour because of Islam?
I've watched a movie, a girl masturbatéd with a cross yet we didn't hear Christians crying and threatening violence.

You Muslims disgust me at times.

And if you're not a Muslim, I'm afraid your show of tolerance in this matter is quite dumb.

Mr Tolerance, why not tolerate his freedom of expression?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by Splashme: 10:07am On May 20, 2016
[size=18pt]Masquerade jobs according to Lai Muhammed[/size]. This APC/Buhari govt is a joke

3 Likes

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by boondock(m): 10:08am On May 20, 2016
Must u joke with everything?Abeg get sense.
Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by viviangist: 10:11am On May 20, 2016
Mynd44:

Thank God am not the one that wrote , it ... you can see his name clearly ....... mynd44 de mud grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by aminho(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2016
Lordave:

Don't people make mockery of other religions? Must we keep mute and lose our sense of humour because of Islam?
I've watched a movie, a girl was masturbatéd with a cross yet we didn't hear Christians crying and threatening violence.

And if you're not a Muslim, I'm afraid your show of tolerance in this matter is quite dumb.

if u dont respect your religion who will?

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by mile12crises: 11:06am On May 20, 2016
I hate those that cover their face but leave the waist open for men to penetrate undecided

Now tell me if this is not arrant madness

4 Likes

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by Nobody: 11:18am On May 20, 2016
mile12crises:
I hate those that cover their face but leave the waist open for men to penetrate undecided

Now tell me if this is not arrant madness

Hahahahahahahahaha....
Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by Lordave: 11:36am On May 20, 2016
aminho:
if u dont respect your religion who will?
What religion?

I can't imprison or conceal my sense of humour for some archaic belief.
Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by 2ndejoj(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2016
Faro Table water...
Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by olarhtunji(m): 11:59am On May 20, 2016
Mynd44:

oga mynd44 if e pain u delete d thread or face your modifications... .. Abeg make I go toilet go laugh b4 dey begin look me....

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by olarhtunji(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2016
dustmalik:

You should close this useless thread ASAP. This is the height of insensitivity.

I will slap sense into you...

2 Likes

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by Unblockable: 12:03pm On May 20, 2016
Mynd44:

Mynd, this should be taken to the jokes section.
Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by Aminat508(f): 1:42pm On May 20, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by dechriscool(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2016
Mynd44:

what's the basic for this your assertion.Is that not Amina Ali,the supposed rescue chibok girl.When did Muslim start using such clothes as veil? .And why was she finally unveiled for the world to see ?

2 Likes

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by incredible70(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2016
Lordave:

I've watched a movie, a girl masturbatéd with a cross yet we didn't hear Christians crying and threatening violence.

Your ban will be longer than tomato scarcity
Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by joseph1832(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2016
Mynd44:

Em, but when she removed the clothes covering her, wasn't she dressed according to her religious belief?

What I'm even asking is, why cover your face first, then later unveil it for all to see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by Pamelayoung: 2:32pm On May 20, 2016
Op u no serious I learnt she was breast feeding that is y she had to cover up

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by Stalwert: 2:37pm On May 20, 2016
[s]
joseph1832:
Em, but when she removed the clothes covering her, wasn't she dressed according to her religious belief?

What I'm even asking is, why cover your face first, then later unveil it for all to see
[/s]

you people generally lack wisdom how in Gods green earth is that your concern? Does anyone question why you take off any of your attire? Why are you people soo damn myopic?

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by Omotayor123(f): 2:39pm On May 20, 2016
Vivian you think it's hilarious undecided

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by PunterTim(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2016
joseph1832:

Crap you just typed above is below you!
Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by davo3286: 5:18pm On May 20, 2016
Mynd44:

See who is talking...SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by OBAFEMIawolowo: 5:25pm On May 20, 2016
Mynd44:

she's not dressed according to religion, that's the covered kidnapoed chibok girl, her face was intemtionally covered from people.
Re: Missing Chibok Girl: Lagbaja Even Followed Them To See Buhari - Hilarious Photo by Lordave: 6:21pm On May 20, 2016
incredible70:
Your ban will be longer than tomato scarcity
He won't dare it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu / Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 / Osinbanjo's Panel: SGF Bribed By Companies To loot BILLIONS from Boko Haram Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.