Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz (28788 Views)

Opinion: What Top 3 Nigerian Forums Do You Visit? Rate Them / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) / Nigerian Men On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by THEAMAKA(f): 2:55am On Aug 19, 2009
can someone help me find Zeal from Styl-Plus?
or a look alike.
i LOVE LOVE LOVE him.   cheesy
but i heard he was married.   cry cry cry
if i had a guy like Zeal, OMG.
i dont know what I'd do.
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by TheSeeker(m): 2:56am On Aug 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

what does that mean?  what will it take to make you available.
are you going to finally confess that you are only into white boys?
No, she's not into white men. Read her siggy, that explains it all. grin Apply jare. She's merely playing hard to get; but she's worth it sha. grin

FL Gators - She's planning to marry me in California(note the clause "marry me"wink

Bluespice - She was my ex, now, I think . . . . let me chuck that up to . . uhm . . she was lusting on Dayo and I've killed him since 2 days now

C2H5OH - He's ethanol. Anyone here tried ogogoro oju ina before?

Na2Day - Second in command to Whitelexi; the womanizer of the year on NL(Lexi is my friend but N2D is aspiring to be like him)

Oyinda - I married her for 10 hours and she couldn't stand my bed theatrics, so she asked for a verbal divorce

Wonderful people, aren't they? grin
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by Gabry(f): 2:57am On Aug 19, 2009
platinumnk:

yes you are cause I looove u kiss

Awwww. . . How sweet of u naaa. If u lofff me how come u know fight for my rights on the Settle your Nairaland Disputes?  angry  sad

C2H5OH:

look at all these innacurate portrayal of my person. (as kobojunkie would say)

MODERATORRRRR

The Mod's are sleeping. No wake them up or they will charge u  tongue
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by THEAMAKA(f): 3:00am On Aug 19, 2009
TheSeeker you must look THAT GOOD
you get girls like "THAT" (snaps finger)
hmmmm NL females cant get enough. lol
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by TheSeeker(m): 3:05am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

or a look alike.
i dont know what I'd do.
You'll show him off and a sharp Nigerian based babe will whisk him away on a six legged cart grin

Gators and Plat, did I add my name to the list? I'm a flirt?

~Singing R.Kelly's I'm a flirt~
. . . . So homie don't bring your girl to meet me,
And baby don't bring your girlfriend to eat,
Please believe it unless your game is tighter or you trust her . . . .  
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by THEAMAKA(f): 3:06am On Aug 19, 2009
The Seeker:

please, i must marry Zeal OOO!!
if i cant have that, i will be the mistress. i dont mind. lol
as long as im getting some of that MC-LOVING!
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by C2H5OH(f): 3:08am On Aug 19, 2009
na me be bipolar mpd fkd kad mlk shocked shocked

SMH they have finished me FML
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by oyinda3(f): 3:09am On Aug 19, 2009
c2h50h - hmm what can i say

gators - "God's gift to earth. Born of royalty. Related to queen elizabeth" (dat's her own words lol)

bluespice - rock edgy, unique chick. very nice, cool and down to earth.  doesn't go with the crowd is always herself.

Chiogo - intelligent, strong character, beautiful and seem like a very good friend to have

na2day - clown (in a good way. . .  i think hehe ), flirty and comes with really good one liners

the seeker - smart but flirty,lol seems like someone who would be a very loyal friend, "he's badd" (in his own words)

Amaka - young, innocent (even when she's pissed and yelling she still sounds cute . . sometimes lol) and smart. very funny too and curious. something abt her reminds me a little of myself at a younger age.  

platinumnk - romantic, very mushy and sweet. her bf is very lucky

gabry -  funny but her bro hacks into her account too much. lol

oyinda - weirdo (i'm allowed)
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by THEAMAKA(f): 3:10am On Aug 19, 2009
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by C2H5OH(f): 3:10am On Aug 19, 2009
chiogo mechie onu
onye beri beri
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by oyinda3(f): 3:11am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

or a look alike.
i dont know what I'd do.

zeal is indeed hottttttttt. if he's married the gal is lucky
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2572.0.html  <--- rate them heree
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by THEAMAKA(f): 3:13am On Aug 19, 2009
ZEAL!! oh i want him so bad.
this isnt even just a fan crush, this is real love.

just look at him, how can you NOT fall in love?
ohhh, zeal. . . embarassed
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by oyinda3(f): 3:14am On Aug 19, 2009
lol i can't help u abt dat. srry. u berra fall out of love asap. or settle for c2, he looks a little like zeal
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by C2H5OH(f): 3:15am On Aug 19, 2009
stop discharging there amaka

wet dreams are not allowed on this thread  angry
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by TheSeeker(m): 3:16am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

The Seeker:

please, i must marry Zeal OOO!!
if i cant have that, i will be the mistress. i dont mind. lol
as long as im getting some of that MC-LOVING!
I will find you someone close to him in looks. You don't want to break someone's home, do you? Chill! Would you like Obasanjo's first son? Or Abacha's last son? Or IBB's second son? Those are cute people right there grin grin grin Peruse the choices and let me know.

Oyin, Plat, Gators, don't you see it on promos and lotteries that families and employees of that company are never allowed to participate? I'm the creator of this thread don't rate me -- at least yet grin grin grin  Can someone add that I'm bad? grin
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by THEAMAKA(f): 3:16am On Aug 19, 2009
i didnt know girls had wet dreams   grin

or do they?

but anyway oyinda what does C2 look like? ZEAL?!?!?!?
girl you know im looking for the real thing or a look alike!
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by chiogo(f): 3:17am On Aug 19, 2009
oyinda.:

Chiogo - intelligent, strong character, beautiful and seem like a very good friend to have
embarassed embarassed she's such a darl.

LOL @ you being a weirdo.

why do most girls think Zeal is cute? I think Shifi is better.  undecided
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by THEAMAKA(f): 3:18am On Aug 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

I will find you someone close to him in looks. You don't want to break someone's home, do you? Chill! Would you like Obasanjo's first son? Or Abacha's last son? Or IBB's second son? Those are cute people right there grin grin grin Peruse the choices and let me know.

none of the above! i want the real thing.
or someone that can come AS CLOSE as possible.

chiogo:

embarassed embarassed she's such a darl.

LOL @ you being a weirdo.

why do most girls think Zeal is cute? I think Shifi is better. undecided

lets stop all of this! its only making my heart ache.
zeal . , . embarassed cry
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by platinumnk(f): 3:19am On Aug 19, 2009
no wet dreams?? -im out- ~sobs~ smiley smiley
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by TheSeeker(m): 3:19am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i didnt know girls had wet dreams   grin

or do they?

but anyway oyinda what does C2 look like? ZEAL?!?!?!?
girl you know im looking for the real thing or a look alike!
AUCTION: C2 starting at $100.00 keep your bids coming in please grin  You either buy him as your intimacy gadget or your boyfriend or both
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by oyinda3(f): 3:19am On Aug 19, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1461_stylplusinleather_jpgfe998d4be8f07246c4e6bde0e3e17a46

umm for where? zeal looks better than the others by a mile  lipsrsealed
yea shifi is cute too i guess. lol
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by THEAMAKA(f): 3:21am On Aug 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

AUCTION: C2 starting at $100.00 keep your bids coming in please grin You either buy him as your intimacy gadget or your boyfriend or both
neither!
oyinda.:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1461_stylplusinleather_jpgfe998d4be8f07246c4e6bde0e3e17a46

umm for where? zeal looks better than the others by a mile lipsrsealed
yea shifi is cute too i guess. lol
okay enough is enough. stop the torture.
its like taking candy from a baby. cry
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by chiogo(f): 3:21am On Aug 19, 2009
LOL @ Amaka, better take it easy.

@Oyinda, that's what everyone else says. Guess I see Zeal differently. lol
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by C2H5OH(f): 3:21am On Aug 19, 2009
amaka i thought you said you would stop asking.
see your weirdness on display.

i already told you i'm black
i'm slender and worwor.
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by C2H5OH(f): 3:22am On Aug 19, 2009
chiogo:

LOL @ Amaka, better take it easy.

@Oyinda, that's what everyone else says. Guess I see Zeal differently. lol
hey leave the babe alone. are you jealous?
lol alangba
when are you getting deported to school btw?
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

AUCTION: C2 starting at $100.00 keep your bids coming in please grin  You either buy him as your intimacy gadget or your boyfriend or both
I want him for $1
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by oyinda3(f): 3:23am On Aug 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

i'm slender and worwor.

oya confess. tell her how hot n sexy n zeal like u r.
amaka yea he's a look alike
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by chiogo(f): 3:24am On Aug 19, 2009
LOL yea if you're into guys with big head. grin
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by C2H5OH(f): 3:25am On Aug 19, 2009
chiogo:

LOL yea if you're into guys with big head. grin
lol faints . mess you four eyes
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by TheSeeker(m): 3:26am On Aug 19, 2009
FL Gators:

I want him for $1
Your mouth will not kill you. Your offer is hereby rejected.
Oyinda, why are you bent on making AMAKA wet? Can't you see if she doesn't have Zeal tonight she'll lose it? angry angry angry Be considerate of your fellow citizens. Now cooperate sharp sharp~
C2H5OH:

i'm slender and worwor.
Say something commendable about yourself jare. I'm packaging and trying to market you and you're spoiling this gigantic honorable marketplace
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by chiogo(f): 3:27am On Aug 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

lol faints . mess you four eyes
haha that doesn't hurt. I wear contacts too. grin
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by platinumnk(f): 3:27am On Aug 19, 2009
up the bid to 25$

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness / Alhaji Ahmed Zikki Distributes Money To Street Hawkers, Fans Thank Him (Photo) / Man Seen Lying Lifeless On Ojuelegba Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.