Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,475 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim (1146 Views)

How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig / Have You Been Scammed By Fake Web Developers? Report To EFCC / How I Was Scammed By Web4africa.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by Onide(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2016
Am using this medium to tell the whole webmaster forum of recent he posted a post stating that he want to buy Adsense account and we strike a deal to sell it for #20000. so after a long talk, I sent the Adsense account to him and he said he will send me the money on login in to the Adsense account he had removed me from the account and he had changed everything here is his details
(goodlife12345); 09053092078.
Beware of him just like a dog

cc: lalasticlala
cc:osewa

1 Like

Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by emillionaire: 2:52pm On May 20, 2016
eeeyaaaa

1 Like

Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by ugwum007(m): 3:39pm On May 20, 2016
Have you tried recovering the google account back.

try going through google security

reset the account with your old password

i have tried to expose the guy here but the mods here banned me.
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 20, 2016
We lack integrity, and this is killing online business. Even famous brands don't keep to words.
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by Onide(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2016
l have recovered my account back. You can't even imagine,he blocked me on whatsapp immediately.

2 Likes

Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by Obatechnologies(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2016
I don't give clients admin access. I invite them as guest and make them admin after payment.
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by boi21(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2016
HE Did Same thing to this earlier this week. May 14th. That guy his A Goat.
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by ugwum007(m): 12:17am On May 21, 2016
Nairaland don't want me to expose him, always banning me
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by boi21(m): 3:14am On May 21, 2016
Same here. Banned me after posting his details.
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by Opistorincos(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2016
same here and when i created a thread about it... nl mods banned me and removed my thread
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by Generalmac(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2016
Lol.. One fellow tried it on me..

I knew I would always get my Gmail account back, so I dropped my login and password for him, he changed everything and I was just smiling..

Well, try logging in using gmail.com app and follow the Google security steps.
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by mr2kay(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2016
That's what I normally do but when dey have trust issues I check with my conscience if it agrees to risk it I usually do but so far that was the first scam pulled on me
Obatechnologies:
I don't give clients admin access. I invite them as guest and make them admin after payment.
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by mr2kay(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2016
Also guys I still have non hosted accounts available please only serious buyers should contact me abeg 08184564281
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by Onide(m): 4:42pm On May 21, 2016
Am still having Nigeria fully approved non hosted google Adsense account for sale. Anybody that is interested should contact me on 081xxxxxxxx
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by boi21(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2016
Just Got my back grin.
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by boi21(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2016
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by Generalmac(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2016
mr2kay:
That's what I normally do but when dey have trust issues I check with my conscience if it agrees to risk it I usually do but so far that was the first scam pulled on me

The same guy did same thing to me but I retrieved mine..

Seems I've deleted the chats.

Probably he's the owner of 05tunez.com(the site he added in my adsense account ..
I think his name is Michael King.

Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by Generalmac(m): 7:04pm On May 21, 2016
Here's the full convo..

Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by Generalmac(m): 7:14pm On May 21, 2016

Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by boi21(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2016
Judging by the ID Card. He's in Kwara State Polytechnic (Kwarapoly).
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by boi21(m): 8:14pm On May 21, 2016
His name is Peter Also.
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by gozmos(m): 8:17pm On May 21, 2016
lol..... he tried that on me ooo... Bt d guy juju no catch me... sorry 4 una loss
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by mr2kay(m): 9:37pm On May 21, 2016
Wow so no be only me it's alright there's is God I guess.Ibhave all he's details even he's sisters number but I was told to keep calm if not thunder for fall.Just imagine one guy scamming people off of there accounts and he's using the same format
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by mr2kay(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2016
boi21:
Judging by the ID Card. He's in Kwara State Polytechnic (Kwarapoly).
boss you don get that info join also grin nice work
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by boi21(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2016
He scammed the wrong dude.
Re: How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim by mr2kay(m): 7:49am On May 22, 2016
Lol how did you get your Adsense account back bro pending pi mean just the gmail account? Cause he now changes admin asap

(1) (Reply)

How To Process Foreign Check In Nigeria / Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template / Urgent!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.