Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public (46587 Views)

6 Romantic Texts To Send Your Man / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot. / Check Out The 6 Romantic Photo Of Nigeria Actor Mr. Ibu And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Bbsharon(f): 3:54pm On May 20, 2016
As long as Every relationship ought to be romantic they are also certain gestures that can be considered overly dramatic in relationships.

1 : Stalking

Like seriously I personally hate this. Why stalk your partner and it's most annoying when this is done by just one party. You see some people's timeline on social medias filled with a particular person comments all the time. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that's Bae.
When you do it all the time it can get annoying especially if your partner is not the outgoing type.

2 : Public show of affection.
Yea it's quite good to hold hands about,act all cozy and do the winks like you both got your eyes on fleek but seriously not all the time . Give yourself a break in public sometimes and actually in the real sense some do this for show off like they are trying to get back at an ex or so. Also remember this same people you are showing off to will be there to laugh their ass off when things ain't working.

3 playful spanks :

You don't want your partner shedding tears all because of your silly tantrums.
I see this as a childish romance and not romantic at all.

4 : Visiting at Work place :

Okay this can be good and so romantic when it's done for certain and specific occasions but not when it becomes a regular routine. Just know you are becoming a snitch and people around are beginning to see it annoying.

5 : Trying to make other couple around jealous

We all know everything isn't that rosy behind the scenes so you trying to prove a point by being overly dramatic about being romantic gets annoying. Keep your cuddles to yourselves in the real sense no one really cares.

6 : Pulling dangerous stunts.

Okay now this got me laughing. You hear the guy say " baby I gat your back,trust me" .
And he told you to do something dangerous when both of you actually know you can't do that thing. Trust me he ain't got nothing. Who are you both deceiving ?

http://naijaebiz..com.ng/2016/05/6-romantic-gestures-that-can-be.html?m=1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by donbenedict(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2016
Abeg opening of car door dey annoying to the general public? grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 20, 2016
Very annoying especially stalking and trying to make others jealous(what should they even be jealous of)

buh PDA is bae!! I love PDA cheesy sometimes I love daring my boo to kiss me in a bus, and people'll be looking at us like "Una head dey touch bah?" grin
buh who cares? its fun when ur doing it with someone you love.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 20, 2016
Apart from stalking
every other thing on that list I love it smiley

3 Likes

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by onstelly(f): 4:07pm On May 20, 2016
PDA no no no

2 Likes

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by 20bc(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2016
Lol, so true.... Girl are guilty of this sh!t...... ♣♣♣
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by vizkiz: 4:10pm On May 20, 2016
onstelly:
PDA no no no

Not proud to show him off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by obaroiskool(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2016
People thinks public romance and touches is a way of telling the public they are best lovers, but I tell you now, you are only telling the public that you are inresponsible, who cares if you are the best lovers or not. Don't make people see you as a kid because you want to show affection. I will tell, there are many ways love can be expressed without touching each other. Jacob served another 7 years just to marry Racheal. That is "labour of love" . No touches or public romance. But Racheal felt loved

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by CaroLyner(f): 4:19pm On May 20, 2016
they do all these at free will right here in NZ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by obiorathesubtle: 4:58pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

grin maybe he looks like me.. Check my profile..

4 Likes

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Titilayooni(f): 5:12pm On May 20, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Very annoying especially stalking and trying to make others jealous(what should they even be jealous of)

buh PDA is bae!! I love PDA cheesy sometimes I love daring my boo to kiss me in a bus, and people'll be looking at us like "Una head dey touch bah?" grin
buh who cares? its fun when ur doing it with someone you love.
cool bae,I also love PDA as long as ts coming from my man,it makes it more romantic..

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 20, 2016
Titilayooni:
cool bae,I also love PDA as long as ts coming from my man,it makes it more romantic..

your head dey there cool
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Julietcutie(f): 5:16pm On May 20, 2016
number 5 is so annoying... one of my female friends do it and I be like in my mind 'na only you get boo '
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by vizkiz: 5:29pm On May 20, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin maybe he looks like me.. Check my profile..

ok, now I understand grin
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by onstelly(f): 7:31pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

Say who
Not true
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by vizkiz: 7:33pm On May 20, 2016
onstelly:

Say who
Not true

so why the dislikes for PDA
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by onstelly(f): 7:41pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

so why the dislikes for PDA
Just not comfy with it because I am a very shy person!
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
Abeg opening of car door dey annoying to the general public? grin

No. It's just lovely. smiley

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by donbenedict(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

No. It's just lovely. smiley
watelse is lovely? wink
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by donbenedict(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2016
onstelly:

Just not comfy with it because I am a very shy person!
holding hands together while walking isn't hard na.. u can comfortably do that ryt?
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Israel5(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2016
Annoying to the shy nd holy(unromantic) ones like you(me too sha..lol). Wel, one man's kpomo...
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
watelse is lovely? wink

Knowing all the lovely things yourself... grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by donbenedict(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Knowing all the lovely things yourself... grin
grin wait wait wait wait, a lady has to reciprocate the romantic gestures too angry
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 20, 2016
none is bad if it is done moderately.
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
grin wait wait wait wait, a lady has to reciprocate the romantic gestures too angry

Lol. Yes, they certainly do need to reciprocate.
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by donbenedict(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Yes, they certainly do need to reciprocate.
oh yes I remember the time wen u wanted to get smth for jay... phew.

If all girlfrnds could be like u
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by onstelly(f): 9:34pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
holding hands together while walking isn't hard na.. u can comfortably do that ryt?
Yes I can, the hard part is the kissing stuff. It's a no no for me

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by donbenedict(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2016
onstelly:

Yes I can, the hard part is the kissing stuff. It's a no no for me
lol. Dnt u like kissing?
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Mcowubaba: 10:18pm On May 20, 2016
What is PDA, My brain is faulty this night
Okk, I think it is personal digital assistance.....

Ooooh, so na Public display of Affection....
I think I'm in a wrong thread, make I go engage with my people for politics(war) section

3 Likes

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Hillzy(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2016
I luv PDA on the red carpet

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by permanentgrace(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2016
Another blogger on the loose.
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Harrychocoberry(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2016
Well...in Africa Bbsharon it's annoying, but overseas, Nne to them all this are normally things o,you need to see how they take this stuffs to the next level.
This guy's are all cozy in broad daylight, na we dey shame for them here.

Have you seen someone give a blow..j*b on the streets before?
Have you ever seen Gays acting all funny,on the streets?
Those are stuffs we need to term annoying, not all these you know?
Nne leave naija pple,they're very modest o,anything PDA..naija dey learn serious work on it o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.