Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 (3751 Views)

LAUNCHING VIDEO - Church Of Lucifer Opened In Colombia / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / The First Church Of Lucifer Has Been Sites In Coulunbia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by lezz(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Yeah, I do agree with you that the realities of the times we are in makes it ojukokoro to venture into polygamy, but there may be extenuating circumstances, many times it is the woman who forces the man to look outside, some men may even hide under the shadow of religion. If we were in an agrarian society without high technology, where a man's household is his workforce, and the size of it measures his wealth, for reasons of pride and to shine over other women, I think it is the woman herself who will marry other women for her husband.

Men can screw around because they are givers, they give, but the woman's body is a sacred temple, only a true and worthy man should worship therein.

Ishi, even if you wed in court, if judge sentences the father of your children to jail, na you go appeal by yourself o, you go tell judge say you don forgive am say make dem allow una to dey go house. How will you face his family or your own family,or your children, the woman who sent her husband to jail because he married another man? them go tell you say kin ni oju o ri ri? Court ko, kootu ni.

Or the judge will grant you divorce and splitting of assets, my dear, to what end when companionship is ordained by the Most High Himself? It is a man's world ruled by the women we give our hearts to. Pray for your own husband, everything between both of you will be seamless, God hears prayer.

Words of wisdom!!!
The gods have spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 8:16pm On May 23, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. My parents fell in love o. Village love. grin Pops gave her side eye and her footsteps changed. wink

Decades down the line they're still going on strong cheesy

Village love when the world was still ordered cheesy

No more monkey in Idanre again, gbogbo won ti n wo stiletto cheesy
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by Ishilove: 8:51pm On May 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Village love when the world was still ordered cheesy

No more monkey in Idanre again, gbogbo won ti n wo stiletto cheesy
It's rather sad, though. I very much prefer the old ways. I'm very old school. Spraying handwritten love letters with perfumes, quiet walks in the evenings, framing your beloved one's pictures and hanging them on the wall, sending your friend to deliver letter etc cheesy cheesy
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 4:32pm On May 24, 2016
Ishilove:

It's rather sad, though. I very much prefer the old ways. I'm very old school. Spraying handwritten love letters with perfumes, quiet walks in the evenings, framing your beloved one's pictures and hanging them on the wall, sending your friend to deliver letter etc cheesy cheesy

Your concept of love is so prehistoric and antediluvian cheesy grin

Ishi, U no soji at all, this is the soji age o, leave matter for matthias cheesy
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by otemanuduno: 5:23pm On May 24, 2016
When the KINGDOM OF THE REAL GOD has started, things like this will be pasted everywhere.

JESUS CHRIST(FAULKIN) is the adopted son of Nymphidis(Satan) and also the foster son of Largas(Lucifer).

The secret of JESUS(FAULKIN) is being revealed everyday. Watch out for more religious people losing their religion fast everyday.

check for more here:
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by otemanuduno: 5:25pm On May 24, 2016
When the KINGDOM OF THE REAL GOD has started, things like this will be pasted everywhere.

JESUS CHRIST(FAULKIN) is the adopted son of Nymphidis(Satan) and also the foster son of Largas(Lucifer).

The secret of JESUS(FAULKIN) is being revealed everyday. Watch out for more religious people losing their religion fast everyday.

check for more here: www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by Ishilove: 6:34pm On May 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Your concept of love is so prehistoric and antediluvian cheesy grin

Ishi, U no soji at all, this is the soji age o, leave matter for matthias cheesy
No be Soji matta. I'm proudly old skool cheesy
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 9:32pm On May 24, 2016
Ishilove:

No be Soji matta. I'm proudly old skool cheesy

Lol, agadi nwaanyi wink

U have not said anything on the main subject of the thread, Jesus Christ is the Morning star, planet venus is also called the morning star, it is not farfetched to look for the coming of Christ at a time of a rare astronomic event concerning planet venus in a peculiar year that has been called the year of Lucifer, which is also a year of Jubilee, a year of freedom and liberty.

5776, this present year is the year the great pyramid of Giza will be capped with its capstone making it attain its final height of 5776metres.

Something is brewing, just google the subject and try read up on it.
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
June 6 is almost here. The occultation of venus by the sun happens on this day, it is a rare astronomic event.

Sun: The sun means wisdom, light, knowledge, education, learning, leadership, illumination

Venus: Also called the morning star, which is another name for Christ. Venus is also called Lucifer.

The occultation of Venus by the sun means that Venus the planet will go behind the sun, the sun will block Venus until it reappears again. Venus, or Lucifer will be obscured by the sun, esoterically, it means venus will be blocked from knowledge, from illumination, from light, from wisdom. What this means is that the wisdom of Lucifer will fail. In a previous thread I have shown who Lucifer is.

This rhymes well with the prophecy in Mathew 24 which has also been broken down, ...immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened...This darkening of the sun is the failure of leadership, caused by the blockage of light from Lucifer.

In 2Thessalonians chapter 2, Paul says ...He that letteth will let until He is taken out of the way... He that is letting is the Holy Spirit, and as soon as He is taken out of the way, the world will descend into chaos, due to the failure of leadership. The Holy Spirit is the one giving wisdom to the leadership of the world, as soon as He is gone, they will become dumb, all the leadership and coordination mechanisms in the world will fail.

Then Christ will come in the clouds of heaven, in power and great glory. Clouds of heaven is a figurative expression for trouble/anarchy/chaos in the leading ruling nations on earth.

God be praised for the great gift of insight into His Word, and for remembering His eternal promise to the House of David, the House of my fathers.
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
This occultation of Venus (Lucifer) is taking place in the year of Lucifer, or anno lucis.

There will be an obscuring of the old wicked lucifer, and the rising of a new and righteous Lucifer who is Jesus Christ.

grin
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
MrPresident1:
This occultation of Venus (Lucifer) is taking place in the year of Lucifer, or anno lucis.

There will be an obscuring of the old wicked lucifer, and the rising of a new and righteous Lucifer who is Jesus Christ.

grin

What books do you read ? I have Dake's Annotated Bible for close to 10 years now but I need something new . I need to think more differently
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What books do you read ? I have Dake's Annotated Bible for close to 10 years now but I need something new . I need to think more differently

I try to read my Bible every day, I don't read any other book as religiously as I read my Bible. God is the One Who gives illumination, He is the One who grants insights into the Word, it is a great privilege.

Pray to Him and ask for illumination wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Setaje, Ishilove, dragunov, KingEbukasblog, Trulyblessed, Hahn, Uncle Lalasticlala, Lepasharon, everyone:

Preparations are in top gear for the occultation of Venus by the sun, Is anybody curious as to why this 'emergency preparedness testing and training run' is happening on the dates for the occultation?

https://www.fema.gov/cascadia-rising-2016

Operation Cascadia rising, you can google this up

Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, [size=13pt]and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory[/size].

Isaiah 63:1
[size=13pt]Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah?[/size] this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

Heaven is Bozrah, the habitation of Edom, the Red man. Sun moon and stars are figuratives for leadership/Lucifer, and the Red man is the leader of the world.

The sign of the son of man is heaven is serious distress in heaven.

And we all can now see that they are preparing...
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by hahn(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
MrPresident1:
Setaje, Ishilove, dragunov, KingEbukasblog, Trulyblessed, Hahn, Uncle Lalasticlala, Lepasharon, everyone:

Preparations are in top gear for the occultation of Venus by the sun, Is anybody curious as to why this 'emergency preparedness testing and training run' is happening on the dates for the occultation?

https://www.fema.gov/cascadia-rising-2016

Operation Cascadia rising, you can google this up

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, [size=13pt]and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory[/size].

[size=13pt]Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah?[/size] this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

Heaven is Bozrah, the habitation of Edom, the Red man. Sun moon and stars are figuratives for leadership/Lucifer, and the Red man is the leader of the world.

The sign of the son of man is heaven is serious distress in heaven.

And we all can now see that they are preparing...

Guy, you are known to give wrong predictions. Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ezekiel 33:6
[size=13pt]But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet,[/size] and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them,[size=13pt] he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.[/size]
7 So thou, [size=13pt]O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel;[/size] therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. 8 [size=13pt]When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.[/size] 9 Nevertheless,[size=13pt] if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. [/size]
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
hahn:

Guy, you are known to give wrong predictions. Go and sleep

hahn, I warned you. And you can look up the link I gave. You can do your own research.
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Uncle Lalasticlala, let us warn our people as dutiful and diligent watchmen. grin

Our hands are clean grin
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by hahn(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

hahn, I warned you. And you can look up the link I gave. You can do your own research.

I didn't take you seriously then

https://www.nairaland.com/2562609/6-days-appearance-jesus-christ

and I won't take you seriously now either grin
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
hahn:

We are all tracking the return of the Messiah. When I wrote that thread, I thought the Messiah would come at the beginning of Anno Lucis. I was not the only one who thought so, you need to google up Operation Jade Helm 15, it was a military operation at that time too, timed to coincide with the period we thought Christ would be revealed.

https://www.rt.com/usa/273436-jade-helm-drill-explained/

hahn, repent! grin

hahn, repent! grin
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

We are all tracking the return of the Messiah. When I wrote that thread, I thought the Messiah would come at the beginning of Anno Lucis. I was not the only one who thought so, you need to google up Operation Jade Helm 15, it was a military operation at that time too, timed to coincide with the period we thought Christ would be revealed.

https://www.rt.com/usa/273436-jade-helm-drill-explained/

hahn, repent! grin

hahn, repent! grin

You can't predict the coming of Christ . You of all people should know this na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You can't predict the coming of Christ . You of all people should know this na

Unfortunately Ebuka, contrary to popular opinion, we actually can smiley

We can look at the circumstances and get the time period for his revelation, just by following the clues he gave us. We may not get it exactly, but we will not be way off mark. let's examine the clues: Christ says He will appear during a time of distress in heaven, heaven is the leading ruling nations of the earth. Now when the leading ruling nations are preparing for times of great distress, you need to piece two and two together to arrive at the point of convergence. A 9.0 earthquake and a Tsunami have been described a the greatest disaster that can happen in the Cascadia Subduction Zone (CSZ), and 'coincidentally', a massive 'disaster preparedness drill' is launched at the exact time the earthquake is expected to occur, and you think it is all a coincidence? Coincidence that the drill is timed for when the occultation of Venus by the sun is expected to occur?

look at these references below again: Sun moon and stars darkening means distress, sign of the son of man in heaven is complete distress in heaven; heaven is the leading ruling nations of the earth, it says the all the tribes of the earth shall mourn when they see the sign of the son of man in heaven. Then Christ will come. Isaiah now says He will come from Bozrah, which is the habitation of Edom, Edom is the Red man, and he is the ruler of this present world.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the [size=13pt]sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven,[/size] and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall [size=13pt] appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:[/size] and then shall [size=13pt]all the tribes of the earth mourn[/size], and they shall [size=13pt]see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.[/size]

Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

Unfortunately Ebuka, contrary to popular opinion, we actually can smiley

We can look at the circumstances and get the time period for his revelation, just by following the clues he gave us. We may not get it exactly, but we will not be way off mark. let's examine the clues: Christ says He will appear during a time of distress in heaven, heaven is the leading ruling nations of the earth. Now when the leading ruling nations are preparing for times of great distress, you need to piece two and two together to arrive at the point of convergence. An 9.0 earthquake and a Tsunami has been described a the greatest disaster that can happen in the Cascadia Subduction Zone (CSZ), and 'coincidentally', a massive 'disaster preparedness drill' is launched at the exact time the earthquake is expected to occur, and you think it is all a coincidence? Coincidence that the drill is timed for when the occultation of Venus by the sun is expected to occur?

look at these references below again: Sun moon and stars darkening means distress, sign of the son of man in heaven is complete distress in heaven; heaven is the leading ruling nations of the earth, it says the all the tribes of the earth shall mourn when they see the sign of the son of man in heaven. Then Christ will come. Isaiah now says He will come from Bozrah, which is the habitation of Edom, Edom is the Red man, and he is the ruler of this present world.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the [size=13pt]sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven,[/size] and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall a[size=13pt]ppear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:[/size] and then shall [size=13pt]all the tribes of the earth mourn[/size], and they shall [size=13pt]see the Son of man [size=15pt]coming[/size] in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.[/size]

[size=13pt]Who is this that[size=15pt] cometh[/size] from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah?[/size] this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

C'est tres interesente ! But how do you reconcile this

Matthew 24:40-42

40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Bazuka ! Let me see how you go dodge this blow
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

C'est tres interesente ! But how do you reconcile this

Matthew 24:40-42

40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Bazuka ! Let me see how you go dodge this blow

Dang! KingEbukasblog grin

First let us look at where Mathew got his lead:

Jeremiah 3:14
Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

Mathew 24:40-42
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

No one knows the exact hour, but we can know the time period when we read correctly the signs and the clues that the Master gave us. Take note the occultation of venus is a process and not a one off event, also take note that because it is a process, the actual Pinpoint time of power exchange can be any time/hour/minute/second within the process. Operation Cascadia rising is timed for 7-10 June. The occultation process begins on 6 June, so no one know the day or hour, but we can judge the time period by the clues we have been asked to watch out for: which is distress in heaven. And when heaven is preparing for distress during a very peculiar period, all ears must be tuned and all hands must be on deck.

In fact, this may just be the distress that will cause the earth to mourn, setting the pace and Jesus will come not too far away.
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

Dang! KingEbukasblog grin

First let us look at where Mathew got his lead:

Jeremiah 3:14
Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

Mathew 24:40-42
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

No one knows the exact hour, but we can know the time period when we read correctly the signs and the clues that the Master gave us. Take note the occultation of venus is a process and not a one off event, also take note that because it is a process, the actual Pinpoint time of power exchange can be any time/hour/minute/second within the process. Operation Cascadia rising is timed for 7-10 June. The occultation process begins on 6 June, so no one know the day or hour, but we can judge the time period by the clues we have been asked to watch out for: which is distress in heaven. And when heaven is preparing for distress during a very peculiar period, all ears must be tuned and all hands must be on deck.

In fact, this may just be the distress that will cause the earth to mourn, setting the pace and Jesus will come not too far away.

Bro. How this is elude you . The hour there means the period of time or within a specific time due to whatever event . When there were earthquakes , economic crises and recesses in 2012 , the world thought the time was due for Christ to come - they expected him .

Your sibyllic messages means you are expectant of his coming and sorry , Christ said you would not be seeing him . He may come during the Olympics when the world is focused on their countries doing well at the games . The precis of this yarn is that Christ would come anytime both during good and bad times , expect him .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Bro. How this is elude you . The hour there means the period of time or within a specific time due to whatever event . When there were earthquakes , economic crises and recesses in 2012 , the world thought the time was due for Christ to come - they expected him .

Your sibyllic messages means you are expectant of his coming and sorry , Christ said you would not be seeing him . He may come during the Olympics when the world is focused on their countries doing well at the games . The precis of this yarn is that Christ would come anytime both during good and bad times , expect him .

Christ will come at a time of great distress in heaven, He will come in the 'clouds of heaven', clouds of heaven means distress in heaven, Joel 2:2.
Do you know the prophecy of Isaiah concerning the coming of Christ? Isaiah says His raiment will be stained in blood!

[b]Isaiah 63:1-6
[size=13pt]Who is this that cometh from Edom[/size], with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 [size=13pt]Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel[/size], and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? 3 [size=13pt]I have trodden the winepress alone;[/size] and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and [size=13pt]their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.[/size] 4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come. 5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me. 6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.
[/b]

Again, in 2012 the son of perdition was not yet revealed, so Christ could not have come at that time. But now, the son of perdition has been revealed, Paul's says the day will not come until a falling away and the revelation of the son of perdition: both have happened. I did this thread to show the falling away an the revelation of the son of perdition. All the precedent sons of perdition were great men and mighty rulers of great empires.

2Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

We have been given enough clues, it is up to us to see it or not. Christ will come in the clouds of heaven; during a period of great distress in the leading ruling nations of the earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by PastorAIO: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
hahn:

There is nothing to take seriously in this whole thread. It is based on ignorance and misunderstanding. Venus gets occulted 5 times every 8 years. It is a common phenomenon so his trying to make a big deal out of it just betrays an ignorance of astronomy.
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by hahn(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2016
PastorAIO:

There is nothing to take seriously in this whole thread. It is based on ignorance and misunderstanding. Venus gets occulted 5 times every 8 years. It is a common phenomenon so his trying to make a big deal out of it just betrays an ignorance of astronomy.

Lol cheesy
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2016
Whilst growing... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Become An Atheist, When You Understand The Bible / How To Give The Lord An Unforgettable Christmas / The Origin Of "Shaku Shaku" Dance - Spiritual Implication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.