Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Rebrand Your Emotions Instinct - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rebrand Your Emotions Instinct (347 Views)

Should I Follow My Instinct? / Reasons Why Women Cry During S*x... (reason 1 Will Trigger Your Emotions) / Guides On How To Control Your Emotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rebrand Your Emotions Instinct by seadopoint(m): 7:27pm On May 20, 2016
Coming through!

ConfidantLANRE

...Your emotions confidant.

With the utmost level of excitement, I write to personally introduce to you,to your friends,to your friend's friends and to your friend's friend's friends an EMOTION confidant with a difference at the moment called
@ConfidantLANRE...{Your emotions confidant}

@ConfidantLANRE is a relationship counsellor that shares the right word and experience with you,to safe you from your emotional difficulties.

Love always PERSEVERE
Love always FORGIVE
Love is always the BEST
You deserve the BEST
You deserve LOVE...

Why would you choose Agony?
When you deserve to be loved and remain happy all your life.

Contact @ConfidantLANRE
Whatsapp:+2348156142264|PIN:2B0A7AAA

Kindly re-broadcast
Thanks.
Re: Rebrand Your Emotions Instinct by halfricanadian(f): 7:40pm On May 20, 2016
Almost everyone is now stingy with their love

(1) (Reply)

A Notch Above By Jesseanz Is Finally Out! / Make-up: A Necessary Seasoning For Females. / MY DARLING (wisdom Ft Bestsmartkid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.