Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:33 AM

Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? (3309 Views)

Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 23, 2016
SAMBARRY:
then why is he naked?must you be naked to cuddle a child. He's abusing that child. Just look at how close the child's side a55 is to his penis.the child is obviously resting his side a55 on the man's phenese undecided
Bros chill na
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by bukatyne(f): 8:55pm On May 23, 2016
frenchwine:
Haba chill na, the whites don't reason like us, they are less conservative than we are

Still doesn't excuse sharing the picture with the world

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 23, 2016
austine4real:

u wey dey comment ontop ashi nko?? grin
lol That's the last place you would find me, even if I don die. Guy you no get chill ooo
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by austine4real(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2016
frenchwine:
lol That's the last place you would find me, even if I don die. Guy you no get chill ooo
:-P;-):-D
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by SAMBARRY: 5:07pm On May 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Bros chill na
I no chill cool
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 28, 2016
frenchwine:
Park well jor, no dey form papas for us
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by cococandy(f): 9:34pm On May 28, 2016
Really undecided
SAMBARRY:
there's EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE PICTURE

just look at the position he put the child, his PHENESE for crying out loud.is there no other way of carrying the child than to place his child so close to his phenese undecided

Are you sure he isn't using his phenese to rub the child's body undecided lipsrsealed

ARE you sure he's also wearing boxers and not using the child to arouse himself undecided

That's how parents introduce homosexual practice into children and be wondering where they learnt it from?

IF he wants the child to be warm he should carry him properly and use his hands to bring warmth.you to just look at the way he position the child. Let him sha not release on the child o ot be moving the child up and down in that position lipsrsealed
Re: Anything Wrong With This Affectionate Father And Son Pix? by SAMBARRY: 10:38pm On May 28, 2016
cococandy:
Really undecided
yes na.must he be naked.he's offending the sensibilities of others by posting that on the internet

Naked for that matter with his baby

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? / Octuplet Mum Gets Death Threats / Nigerian Woman Killed By European Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.