Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

new fatwa! you can eat the bride - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / new fatwa! you can eat the bride (843 Views)

"Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar / The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos / Buhari Should Eat The Humble Pie And Invite The Likes Of Okonji-iweala–hon. Kaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

new fatwa! you can eat the bride by MossadAgent: 9:19pm On May 20, 2016
[size=18pt]One may eat the flesh of a human body. It is not allowed to kill a Muslim nor a free non-Muslim under Muslim rule (because he is useful for the society), nor a prisoner because he belongs to other Muslims. But you may kill an enemy fighter or an adulterer and eat his body (716 in volume 1, Al-Kortoby)[/size]

[size=18pt]New fatwa: Muslims may eat their wives[/size]

According to several Middle East newspapers, the Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh has created a sensation after he issued a new fatwa which permits a man to eat his wife in the event that he is afflicted with a severe hunger and fear of starving. He can now, according to Sharia, Islamic law, eat parts of her body, or eat the flesh so that his hunger is satisfied.

The Mufti of Saudi Arabia said that this is evidence of the sacrifice of women and obedience to her husband and her desire to become one with his body.

This fatwa created a sensation on the social networks and in particular on Twitter, in which the Saudis are active users. Many have expressed shock over this fatwa, calling it cannibalism.

The Mufti also issued a fatwa a few weeks ago which said that marriage of minors under the age of 15 years is permissible, stressing that so far intentions to discuss the issue do not exist.

The Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia is the head of Sharia Law, and the fatwas he issues are to be followed by Muslims around the world.
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1138/new-fatwa-muslims-may-eat-their-wives.html

1 Like

Re: new fatwa! you can eat the bride by MossadAgent: 9:35pm On May 20, 2016
[size=18pt]Boko Haram Fighters Turn to Cannibalism in Nigerian Forest[/size]
A gov't crackdown forced an escape to the forest. When supplies ran out, they began slaughtering non-combatant members for food.Members of the violent Nigerian Islamic terrorist group, Boko Haram, who have been chased into the Magumeri forest have reportedly begun to eat each other after being stranded for days without food or water. Magumeri forest is approximately 150 kilometres from Maiduguri, the Borno state capital.

Mallam Momodu Bukar, a suspected member of the outlawed sect told reporters in Maiduguri that the group was beginning to slaughter non-combatant members to provide food for the fighters. He fled the forest camp when he realized that he might be next in line. "I thank God that I escaped because I would have been slaughtered by now to provide meals for my colleagues at the camp," Bukar said.

He said that the Boko Haram sect members had been in the forest since May, after being kicked out of the Marte Local Government Area by the Joint Task Force called “Operation Restore Order” after a state of emergency had been declared in Nigeria.

"Our group, consisting of about 300 well-armed combatants, headed for Magumeri on the orders of the sect leader, Abubakar Shekau, shortly before the military took over Camp Marte. We have been wandering in the forest. We have exhausted our food and water supply, and so, everybody became hungry," Bukar narrated.

The group had lost contact with Shekau due to the closure of GSM services by the Defense Headquarters.

Sign Our petition to Designate Boko Haram as a Foreign Terrorist Organization

"It all started last Monday," he continued, "when three of the combatants in camp died of acute hunger, and it became obvious that all of us would die if action was not taken. The leader of the group, Abu Omar, directed that a non-combatant member be slaughtered to provide meals for the rest. The meat provided meal for the combatants for just two days and another person was killed in the same manner on Wednesday. So, it became certain that I might be the next person since I am also a non-combatant member," he said.

Bukar escaped and fled the forest after he volunteered to help search for drinking water for the group in a nearby village.

"I left the camp on Thursday evening after agreeing to fetch water from the village. After leaving the camp, I started running until I arrived at Magumeri town, so I slept in the motor park before boarding a vehicle to Maiduguri with little money on me," he said.

Bukar says he was caught immediately after his arrival at the motor park in Maiduguri by a youth vigilante group, that was formed to fight the terrorist organization.

An official of the vigilante group, Mallam Ajid Asheik, said the suspect would be handed to the Joint Task Force on Operation Restore Order (ORO) for investigation.

Boko Haram (literally, Western education is forbidden), is an Islamist terrorist group that  targets churches, schools and even mosques that don’t support their agenda. Killings by the group surpassed 12,000 victims just last week.
http://m.clarionproject.org/news/boko-haram-turn-cannibalism-survive-nigerian-forest
Re: new fatwa! you can eat the bride by Blackfire(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2016
Islam .... Tears sorrows and blood.
Re: new fatwa! you can eat the bride by MossadAgent: 9:43pm On May 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: new fatwa! you can eat the bride by MossadAgent: 9:47pm On May 20, 2016
Ever wondered why in Saudi Arabia executions are carried out every friday?

“O people, sacrifice, Allah accepted your sacrifices. I am now sacrificing Jaad bin Durham.” Al-Kasri then slaughtered him in the mosque on the Sacrifical Day 119 A.H.

This set the precedent that using a human being on the Islamic holiday – known as The Festival of Sacrifice – instead of an animal was preferable.

1 Like

Re: new fatwa! you can eat the bride by smallrincowis16(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2016
the post shows infinitesimal knowledge of islam, islam allow haram in the case one is face with death
Re: new fatwa! you can eat the bride by 4Kemzy(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2016
Religion of Peace.
Re: new fatwa! you can eat the bride by MossadAgent: 9:59pm On May 20, 2016
smallrincowis16:
the post shows infinitesimal knowledge of islam, islam allow haram in the case one is face with death

So Islam promotes cannibalism in the face of hunger but also promote suicide bombings?

1 Like

Re: new fatwa! you can eat the bride by smallrincowis16(m): 10:06pm On May 20, 2016
MossadAgent:

So Islam promotes cannibalism in the face of hunger but also promote suicide bombings?

whats suicide bombing here?
i think you dont even get a direction, this is fiqh matter, to you, you might call it anything but in islam its idhtirar(contingency) that leads to that.
nothing like suicide in islam, even in conventional war, their is rulings in every matter separate from eacth other no matter how they look alike,
the man can also eat part of himself incase he faces death
Re: new fatwa! you can eat the bride by MossadAgent: 10:13pm On May 20, 2016
smallrincowis16:

whats suicide bombing here?
i think you dont even get a direction, this is fiqh matter, to you, you might call it anything but in islam its idhtirar(contingency) that leads to that.
nothing like suicide in islam, even in conventional war, their is rulings in every matter separate from eacth other no matter how they look alike,
the man can also eat part of himself incase he faces death

Thank you for confirming that islam supports cannibalism

Have a nice day hannibal lector

3 Likes

Re: new fatwa! you can eat the bride by smallrincowis16(m): 10:26pm On May 20, 2016
MossadAgent:

Thank you for confirming that islam supports cannibalism

Have a nice day hannibal lector
lols,
wailers will continue to be wailers while hypocrite will never burge from his/her hyprocracy

1 Like

Re: new fatwa! you can eat the bride by MossadAgent: 10:29pm On May 20, 2016
smallrincowis16:

lols,
wailers will continue to be wailers while hypocrite will never burge from his/her hyprocracy

You already stated clearly that islam permits cannibalism under certain conditions

That's all I needed to hear from you

1 Like

Re: new fatwa! you can eat the bride by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:42pm On May 20, 2016
If it is true, i can refer to it as pure cultism and demonism, Jesus is coming soon brethren,
Re: new fatwa! you can eat the bride by APCHaram: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2016
Bump
Re: new fatwa! you can eat the bride by EazyMoh(m): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2016
lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Promotes Some brave Militants / See What Senate President Was Spoted Doing Yesterday In Lagos / The Real Possibly Guilty Parties In The Halliburton Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.