Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,391 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? (1464 Views)

Warning Circular To NTA Staff Over Liking & Sharing Of Online Publications(Memo) / We Believe We Are All One, One Nigeria Forever – Biafran War Veterans / Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? by genxris: 9:58pm On May 20, 2016
Who do we believe?

Re: CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? by Nkemtreasure: 10:02pm On May 20, 2016
CNN has been more credible. They went to talk to the parents and came up with their report. Unlike NTA, in Nigeria, but Chibok is very far. The parents said the rescued child is not theirs. Abi them won force dem born pikin wey dem no born?
Re: CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? by Dcomrade(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2016
undecided
Re: CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? by EazyMoh(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2016
We just need clarification. Did she claim she was among those kidnapped that day? or was she kidnapped somewhere else? If its the latter then am sorry she won't be hyped like the true victim that she is, the highest is to be taken to Borno first lady. That's what the media has succeed in doing. All other kidnapped victims are not considered human enough. Sad.
Re: CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? by wallex1983(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2016
@Op seem to be confused here. Both of them have succeeded in confusing you. They both are partly correct and partly wrong. Was she a student of the Chibok school? Yes! Was she kidnapped too? Yes! With the popular 219girls? No.

But really, only God knows how many people have been kidnappedby these evil beings

2 Likes

Re: CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? by BushidoBlue(m): 11:25pm On May 20, 2016
When people were doubting the authenticity of the whole matter some pained zombies were saying that we should eat d poo being fed to us, just like they do.

1 Like

Re: CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? by knightsTempler: 11:27pm On May 20, 2016
This whole shebang is being scripted right from inside Buhari's bedroom to feed the gullible populace. The only people buying into it are the usual suspect " the zombies" who can not think for themselves.

The Trojan horse called change.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? by obailala(m): 11:31pm On May 20, 2016
You are comparing yesterday's news with today's news?.... abeg make una dey try use sense small na?...
Re: CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:17am On May 21, 2016
EazyMoh:
We just need clarification. Did she claim she was among those kidnapped that day? or was she kidnapped somewhere else? If its the latter then am sorry she won't be hyped like the true victim that she is, the highest is to be taken to Borno first lady. That's what the media has succeed in doing. All other kidnapped victims are not considered human enough. Sad.

She is a girl from the same school but she is not from that community and she arrived the school two weeks before the capture.

Most of the documented students were those whose names were registered. Unfortunately for her, her parents are not from Chibok and not among the Chibok known parents.

So her identity was not among those of the known Chibok Girls.
Re: CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? by EazyMoh(m): 12:20am On May 21, 2016
thegoodjoehunt3:

She is a girl from the same school but she is not from that community and she arrived the school two weeks before the capture.

Most of the documented students were those whose names were registered. Unfortunately for her, her parents are not from Chibok and not among the Chibok known parents.

So her identity was not among those of the known Chibok Girls.
Was her name in the school register? Why would they tale her to Chibok in the first place when she isn't from there? Anyway thank God for her life, I rest my case.
Re: CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? by chriskosherbal(m): 12:24am On May 21, 2016
No comment
Re: CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:40am On May 21, 2016
EazyMoh:

Was her name in the school register? Why would they tale her to Chibok in the first place when she isn't from there? Anyway thank God for her life, I rest my case.

I schooled in Akwa Ibom State when I was in secondary school while my parents were in Port-Harcourt. It is not a new thing to send kids far.

It is difficult to tell if her name was in the register. Most of the Chibok identification came from WAEC. So it was difficult for her identity to appear with them.

This is a case of a particular community protecting their own and those of the other communities around them hardly getting a voice.

What is most important is that she is found and her family can sleep knowing she is alive.
Re: CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? by EazyMoh(m): 12:54am On May 21, 2016
thegoodjoehunt3:

I schooled in Akwa Ibom State when I was in secondary school while my parents were in Port-Harcourt. It is not a new thing to send kids far.

It is difficult to tell if her name was in the register. Most of the Chibok identification came from WAEC. So it was difficult for her identity to appear with them.

This is a case of a particular community protecting their own and those of the other communities around them hardly getting a voice.

What is most important is that she is found and her family can sleep knowing she is alive.
Yeah you are right I hoe the rest get such lucky too.
BTW I love Akwa Ibom what part did u school at?
Re: CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? by femimailbox(m): 2:59am On May 21, 2016
That school has a very poor register for it students. Just because she was not among those writing waec, that shouldn't make them not to have a proper record of a missing child.

wallex1983:
@Op seem to be confused here. Both of them have succeeded in confusing you. They both are partly correct and partly wrong. Was she a student of the Chibok school? Yes! Was she kidnapped too? Yes! With the popular 219girls? No.
But really, only God knows how many people have been kidnappedby these evil beings

You nailed it bro, thumbs up.
I like people whose brain was not affected by the influx of dead brains into planet earth, West Africa provincial hq (9ja).
Re: CNN Or NTA, Who Do We Believe? by tit(f): 3:03am On May 21, 2016
school has poor register?
so anybody can walk into any class and no questions asked?

which kain student dey resume two weeks to the end of "waec"?

APC!
this kain lies you people are sharing oooo?

(1) (Reply)

APC Not Fit To Rule, Nigeria May Explode – Makinde / Edo State Government Stops ITV From Reporting Governments Activities / SHOCKING: Fayose Sings Praises For Buhari And Tinubu, See His Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.