Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah (17673 Views)

Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators / Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by yjgm(m): 11:06am On May 21, 2016
Nda Isaiah nailed it. Ekweremadu and his PDP co-travelers should cover their faces in shame.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by ZUBY77(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2016
Rubbish report.
So Ekweremadu should not speak about the budget implementation because PDP was corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by kynbasil01: 11:11am On May 21, 2016
ijustdey:

http://leadership.ng/news/528689/ekweremadu-pdp-hypocrisy
@ op... U, your stupid self, your family and your region is suffering from a bigger amnesia.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2016
Mumu party.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by tinsel: 11:12am On May 21, 2016
Integrityfarms:
PDP was voted out so that APC could do the needful. Or is Nda Isaiah expecting APC to still tow the PDP path when they are advocating themselves as progressives
Then those leaders involved in the PDP mess should just keep quiet. Let the agitation come from the masses that voted in APC.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by onatisi(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2016
So because pdp never implemented the budget beyond 40% , apc too has the moral right to do the same . If that is the case ,then what and where is the change these apc goons and zombies keep shouting about all the time
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by Integrityfarms(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2016
tinsel:

Then those leaders involved in the PDP mess should just keep quiet. Let the agitation come from the masses that voted in APC.

So freedom of speech is now a taboo baa
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by MrGerald(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2016
ijustdey:

http://leadership.ng/news/528689/ekweremadu-pdp-hypocrisy
so to the best of your comprehensive ability this is party things rather than quality standard right? they way you pple reasons sometimes... and will rush to post it online whereby exposing your low IQs
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by Nobody: 11:21am On May 21, 2016
AceRoyal:
ANOTHER PROPAGANDA tongue
I'm 99.9% sure you don't know what the word propaganda means

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by Nobody: 11:30am On May 21, 2016
the limited time APC are supposed to be working, building, innovating, renovating, reegineering, reconstructing, developing they're busy complaining, witch hunting, moaning! the past admin. they don't realise the damage they're doing yet. no wonder the con3 is in plenty mess.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by ndcide(m): 11:30am On May 21, 2016
So because pdp implemented 40% of budget according to him, we should keep quiet and allow APC implement 40% too or less?

Crap!!
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by ozoemenafn: 11:36am On May 21, 2016
APC would always look for stories and propaganda to distract the masses
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by druboon404: 11:41am On May 21, 2016
Integrityfarms:
PDP was voted out so that APC could do the needful. Or is Nda Isaiah expecting APC to still tow the PDP path when they are advocating themselves as progressives
Apc was voted out in South east?...guy,wetin you dey smoke?.hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by goshen26: 11:46am On May 21, 2016
K
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by jegz25(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2016
dotG:
nonsense
This made a lot of sense unless u r bias and delusional
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by jegz25(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2016
I don't know he problem with that region,they seemed confused and delusional. PDP has been our problem in this country for 16years,but they still chose to stick with the party out of hatred for Buhari and expect the man to clear the mess of PDP in 1year. So all these years they never bothers to see the full implementation of the budget cox they used to get what they always wanted. Ghana must go abi?
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by Excellentmind: 11:58am On May 21, 2016
Mr Nda Isaiah, it's note worthy for you to understand that there is no alternative to full implementation of 2016 Budget, otherwise you will curse the day you enrolled as a member of apc.

The day of your trial is coming!
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by kutchs: 12:04pm On May 21, 2016
Nda-Isaiah, APC stupidity
By Kutchs

The APC will never cease to amaze me. Here's a party that spent billions of naira campaigning for a change in government, promising to do better than the PDP government it replaced. One year after Nigerians were deceived to vote them in, the country has taken 100 steps backward. The economy has crumbled, millions have lost their jobs, thousands have died in the hands of marauding herdsmen who the inept APC government seem clueless to handle. Nigeria which before now was the destination of choice for foreign investors now scare the same investors away with the government's lack of defined economic policy.

For the first time in Nigeria, our budget got missing, got padded and the corruption fighting lord hasn't found it necessary to punish himself and all those involved in the national embarrassment.
So shameful to hear a former presidential aspirant under this useless party APC condemning the attempt by the opposition party to ensure 100% implementation of the 2016 budget. What lose the stupid man want?
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by jamesval: 12:05pm On May 21, 2016
Trash. Talking of presenting economic situation on ground u ar here talking nonsense. Apc one yr now bt noting instead tins ar becoming worse
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by ybilad(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2016
We are following seriousy.................

Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by jamesval: 12:19pm On May 21, 2016
jegz25:
I don't know he problem with that region,they seemed confused and delusional. PDP has been our problem in this country for 16years,but they still chose to stick with the party out of hatred for Buhari and expect the man to clear the mess of PDP in 1year. So all these years they never bothers to see the full implementation of the budget cox they used to get what they always wanted. Ghana must go abi?
so Amaechi n co ar saints bcus PDP has been our n dy ar in APc. Forget politicians abeg dy ar al thesame. Bt U ar d most confused n delusive being
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by Deen77: 12:22pm On May 21, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Yes but not from PDP.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by AceRoyal: 12:25pm On May 21, 2016
MetaHuman:
I'm 99.9% sure you don't know what the word propaganda means
Pls enlighten me tongue
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 21, 2016
AceRoyal:

Pls enlighten me tongue
I'm not your teacher tongue
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 21, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
leadership newspaper should endeavor to edit it's report well, too many grammatical and spelling errors therein. This is not the first, with my little knowledge of English language, news media should be helping me know more, not confuse me.
@topic, na God go help that pdp, they no dey look the man in the mirror before spewing thrash.

say what!
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by redroom: 12:33pm On May 21, 2016
Keneking:
Op, you deserve one cold bottle for exposing this hypocrisy from leaders in South East.
U must very daft, in ur little mind APC govt is a regional govt, Other regions does not hv any right to complain, but they collect taxes and milk resources from every region? As long as we are practicing the current system of govt. Everyone or any group have the right to demand anything as long as it within the confines of the law. Silly boy
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by Izzydeprince: 12:35pm On May 21, 2016
Ekweremadu and his co-travelers should bury their heads in shame that with the vantage position her occupied during Yaradua and Jonathan administration, no single road in the south east got attended to.

He should simply shut his mouth.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by olisafincy(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2016
newspaper site now seeking attention.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 21, 2016
Over the years we have known the senator as a double standard man,all the roads in his immediate environment that is his own village were constructed to specification not minding the relative rural nature of it.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by origima: 1:01pm On May 21, 2016
Ekweremadu and co travellers are fooling the IBO's.frankly,Ike can't smell president or vice president of Biafra.this vandal is fighting to actualize his IBO republic by using some of mad agitation
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by OlujobaSamuel: 1:01pm On May 21, 2016
Goodnewsbearer:

I'm a knowledge seeker! Meanwhile, citing your assertion against the leadership newspaper, I would appreciate it if you can kindly point out to me the grammatical and spelling mistakes in their article under discussion. Thanks in advance.
am sorry, I never took the screenshot when I first read it through, so, I think the mod did some corrections, however, I still got this; " After all, they voted 100 percent for the PDP so
that they [b] will giving road [/b]contracts to incompetent
contractors."
There was a report to they wrote pocket as bucket, his as her, etc.
Vanguard too committed similar blunder in a report today, someone pointed it out to in that thread.
I don't know much of English though, but I think they can help us in learning better for effective application and communication.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by jeffoe(m): 1:05pm On May 21, 2016
Wuuworld:
MR JONATHAN NDAH,the last time that I checked,we are no more complaining of bad roads in the south east or thereof,...
Focus your attention on the economic depression of this country.
Our GDP went down first time after 25years ago,
Don't tell me Itz the like of Ekweremmadu's fault.

We will manage the roads till rapture occur,
Help us to tell Buhari to boast our economy.

Help me tell him (Buhari)that Jonathan left a Nigeria with the fastest and highest growing economy in Africa with him....

Demented complainants and baboons.
how you boost economic activities in an area with roads that are not motor able

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun / "Avoid Thuggery" - Tinubu Admonishes Youths / We Are Not In Alliance With Any Political Party - Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.