Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah (17672 Views)

Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators / Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by Blastcap101: 1:18pm On May 21, 2016
The hypocrisy is nauseating and to think that this man is from my state..... In the many years he has been deputy senate president, what has he done for Enugu state much more the south east? Frank nweke as a minister did much more.
He seats in Abuja, smiles and squanders the opportunity earmaked for the south east and then comes to the south east to cry foul and marginalisation. I don’t blame him though, he has found in the south east co-travellers on this journey of generational hate and like a good student of psychology he is playing his cards right besides who will question his stewardship when we are yet out of steam in trading blames...smh!
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by spafu(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2016
So in simple terms, the APC wants to copy the PDP by not implementing the budget fullest? May hottest part of hell be reserve for all these change people.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by Wuuworld(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2016
jeffoe:
how you boost economic activities in an area with roads that are not motor able
Very very POSSIBLE
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 21, 2016
Wuuworld:
MR JONATHAN NDAH,the last time that I checked,we are no more complaining of bad roads in the south east or thereof,...
Focus your attention on the economic depression of this country.
Our GDP went down first time after 25years ago,
Don't tell me Itz the like of Ekweremmadu's fault.

We will manage the roads till rapture occur,
Help us to tell Buhari to boast our economy.

Help me tell him (Buhari)that Jonathan left a Nigeria with the fastest and highest growing economy in Africa with him....

Demented complainants and baboons.

Have you forgotten that your kinsmen have been released from the caves to blow up oil installations to cripple the economy, once your clueless uncle left Aso Rock? Anyway, we are diversifying, and have no time thinking about oil. Leave us alone to boost our economy with non-oil investments and come back later for assessment of the economy.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by BeardedMeat(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Mumu party.
Abii o my broda. If we don't kill APC, APC will kill us. Mumu party indeed.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by Kingspin(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2016
ijustdey:

http://leadership.ng/news/528689/ekweremadu-pdp-hypocrisy
You talk about PDP, 16 years rule like someone who live inside a hole. The same APC, PDP and Buhari are still the people leading Nigeria since 1960. I guess if gov. Wike join APC today he was never a PDP member. Abeg, dont believe our politicians all the time. Non of the faces in APC are new to Nigerians. Blaming and given lengthy excuses will not solve our problem now. What is buhari doing to save the country should be your concern this moment.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by feeloscar(m): 2:39pm On May 21, 2016
Wuuworld:
MR JONATHAN NDAH,the last time that I checked,we are no more complaining of bad roads in the south east or thereof,...
Focus your attention on the economic depression of this country.
Our GDP went down first time after 25years ago,
Don't tell me Itz the like of Ekweremmadu's fault.

We will manage the roads till rapture occur,
Help us to tell Buhari to boast our economy.

Help me tell him (Buhari)that Jonathan left a Nigeria with the fastest and highest growing economy in Africa with him....

Demented complainants and baboons.
Are you a Nigerian? But you said you are a Biafran. Please don't comment when it comes to matters that concern Nigeria.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by Wuuworld(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2016
Stealthideals24:

Have you forgotten that your kinsmen have been released from the caves to blow up oil installations to cripple the economy, once your clueless uncle left Aso Rock? Anyway, we are diversifying, and have no time thinking about oil. Leave us alone to boost our economy with non-oil investments and come back later for assessment of the economy.
Did I hear you say leave US alone?
Please who are you?......the last time dt I checked, we are still agitating for the republic of Biafra....
Who is holding who here

Talking about men from creeks,Itz just what your brothers did to Jonathan then..

Do me I do you,man no suppose vex
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by Wuuworld(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2016
feeloscar:
Are you a Nigerian? But you said you are a Biafran. Please don't comment when it comes to matters that concern Nigeria.
We made Nigeria, we will not part until we crumble every single thing achieved from our resources....

We are still in Exodus, by the time we enter the book of Numbers,That name called Nigeria will fail to exist..
Go and ask Yugoslovia how it do happen....

Fools!!!
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by rrikado(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2016
Don't mind ike, he is responsible for all the bad roads in south East nd he has d mouth to talk.he should mind his business nonsense. we don't need his contribution.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by seek4usman: 5:02pm On May 21, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
leadership newspaper should endeavor to edit it's report well, too many grammatical and spelling errors therein. This is not the first, with my little knowledge of English language, news media should be helping me know more, not confuse me.
@topic, na God go help that pdp, they no dey look the man in the mirror before spewing thrash.
. Who is talking of grammar here? Please go get some zzz if you don't have anything to contribute
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by OlujobaSamuel: 5:10pm On May 21, 2016
seek4usman:
. Who is talking of grammar here? Please go get some zzz if you don't have anything to contribute
Sincerely, I wish I can, but am sorry, your help is beyond me. Have a nice day.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by Immunity1(f): 5:13pm On May 21, 2016
jammyunn:
APC should prove to be better then cos that was why they were voted in.
did you vote apc? no yes they will do but not to your region we have to first reach out to those who sacrificed their vote to apc
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by danot1030: 5:28pm On May 21, 2016
You know when I see the myopic people from the south east celebrates and follows people like Ekweremadu and Peter Obi I wonder if they really know the quality to look out for in a leader or do they understand what they should expect from their leaders. Visionless leaders who has led the igbo nation to follow pdp only for them to enrich their personal accounts for 16yrs while they render the region in more deplorable condition than ever before. For Igbos to still be applauding Ekweremadu and allow him to be parading himself around tells much that the Igbos still have a lot to learn and a long way to go in the political game of Nigeria.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by feeloscar(m): 2:35am On May 22, 2016
Wuuworld:

We made Nigeria, we will not part until we crumble every single thing achieved from our resources....

We are still in Exodus, by the time we enter the book of Numbers,That name called Nigeria will fail to exist..
Go and ask Yugoslovia how it do happen....

Fools!!!
Your resources you say? Your forefathers know better, ask them to educate you.
Re: Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah by aweda007: 8:11am On May 22, 2016
South east roads r no where 2 go. Those roads r damn bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun / Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN / "Avoid Thuggery" - Tinubu Admonishes Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.