Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Going Out To A Party? Great. Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Going Out To A Party? Great. Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (707 Views)

This Woman Made Money Rain At A Party (Video) / Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) / 6 Ways To Survive A Party If You Don’t Know Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going Out To A Party? Great. Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by baby4u2(f): 1:34am On May 21, 2016
As a follow up to one of the most lively post on the food section, we would be taking party or any event food pictures and posting it here. This will be events you organized, others organized, even the ones you just branched into.

I am going for an owambe tomorrow so I will be posting mine soonest.

Till then, make we see wetin you dey chop or have been chopping outside.

Please note, ordinary going to a restaurant or any ordinary outing where you just waka pass chop food and snap pic will not fit here oh.

Add the party description for some additional idea of your party (even if they no invite You)

Thanks to all as we make the food section pop even more.
Re: Going Out To A Party? Great. Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by legendte(m): 5:18am On May 21, 2016
post your own first op

(1) (Reply)

Shockiing!!! Will You Allow This At Your Wedding? / Port Harcourt Styles And Music Fashion Show Contest PHSAMFS / JUMIA Easter Sale Starts By 12am Mid-night, April 8 - Make Purchase Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.