Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline (5587 Views)

Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by fiizznation: 7:29am On May 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Buhari is the economic terrorist.

Militants have a just cause unlike Bokoharam, Bokoharam kills innocent people, militants don't.
What are the militants "agitating" for? The 13% derivation or the huge monthly allocations their governors get? Or is it their amnesty program? What about the NDDC? They want a spoonfeeding treatment from the government because of what? So because oil is under their lands, they don't want to do anything again? What kind of lazy man thinking is this?

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by SeverusSnape(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2016
KahlDrogo:
you of course. Now, jump up two times and shout "zombie". grin
I see you hate the word zombie, Sorry, We the wailers won't stop saying it. Zombie= APC Supporters, Wailers = ANTI Buharists.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by futurewise11(m): 7:47am On May 21, 2016
fiizznation:
Buhari will not negotiate with them neither will any amnesty be granted to them. When the military start with these ragtag militants, I don't want to hear people screaming genocide. Funny how someone will be destroying his land thinking he is dealing with the President. Is this not foolishness at the highest order.

They are blowing up bayelsa/Delta while the president's hometown is daura{katsina}. I laugh

Your opinion is always skewed towards ethnic bigotry.The ragtag fulani herdsmen killing innocent Nigerians everyday needs government attention.since its only there land they are destroying why are u complaining?Be rational for once.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by Zane2point4(m): 8:13am On May 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

When exactly is the military going to start with the militants!! These bombings have been going on for months now and the military have been powerless to stop.

Buhari had better beg these militants and accede to their demands before it becomes too late.We are already at 50% oil production capacity.If these bombings continue,we might fall below 20% and go into recession.

BTW bombing of pipelines in delta would affect someone in Daura since it is the money gootn from te oil in delta that is used to pay their bills.If the crisis persists,the FG might not even have the money to equip the military

Your a very enlightened fellow, pls lecture them more, abi dem wan use usless tomatoe moni buy equipment?

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by Zane2point4(m): 8:27am On May 21, 2016
fiizznation:
And like I always say, the militants are only destroying bayelsa/delta states thinking they are destroying katsina state. The oil spillage and gas flaring happens in only bayelsa state not in katsina state. Economic activities are affected only in bayelsa state and not in katsina state. You that is cheering them up is affected negatively and not buhari that is currently in asorock, probably eating now. So where is the sense in destroying your own lands thinking you are destroying another man's land? Where is the sense?

You think it doesn't affect him? Am not in support of the bombing but if it continues wia will nigeria gets its revenue from? Frm tomatoes abi wheat?
Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by KahlDrogo(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I see you hate the word zombie, Sorry, We the wailers won't stop saying it. Zombie= APC Supporters, Wailers = ANTI Buharists.
good boy!! I love the way you say it. "Zombie"... Please say it again severalanussnape. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by dimieprincess(f): 8:36am On May 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

How exactly did Jonathan abuse the amnesty? Are you for real? Buhari brought this present situation on himself.These crisis was an avoidable one!! Whoever advised him to go after tompolo or to start making stupid statements like the 5% and 97% is the cause of this current crisis.
The most brilliant comment of the year.
Referring to them as 5% was a mess and arrogance taken too far. Buhari should learn how to address people and not like Oshiomhole way of "go and die"

2 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by proeast(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2016
fiizznation:
The President should beg some ragtag criminals; are you joking or what? They greatest mistake those militants are making is thinking they are invincible. You know, aside from destroying bayelsa/delta that they are currently doing, they are also inviting the military for war. Just watch and see what will happen this in the coming days.

We didn't negotiate with boko haram, so anybody thinking the government will negotiate with these ragtag elements is only dreaming. I hope you guys cheering them up are enjoying your 24/7 electricity supply.
Stop decieving yourself, Nigeria is going down fast & by the time the militants cut down production to 20% with a few more bombings, we will have a major socio-economic cum political crises. Nigeria is hanging precariously on a cliff, a little more nudge will send it crashing beyond redeemption!!

4 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 9:10am On May 21, 2016
Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by falseman(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2016
fiizznation:
What are the militants "agitating" for? The 13% derivation or the huge monthly allocations their governors get? Or is it their amnesty program? What about the NDDC? They want a spoonfeeding treatment from the government because of what? So because oil is under their lands, they don't want to do anything again? What kind of lazy man thinking is this?

You are so daft. Yeah they are given 13% derivation while 80% of the oil blocs are owned by people from the north. Headquarters are are either in Abuja or Lagos while you leave ND regions to rot.
If oil were to be in a place like Kano or Kaduna do you think any other tribe can own 30% oil bloc there? Do you think headquarters can be in a place like Enugu?

Stop those thrashy defense. All pipeline should sink I think we've been patient enough for Nigeria to Change while the North keeps playing their tricks. I don't care if I have electricity or if they are flares. Pipelines should go down until this country is restructured.

We are too disunited for a revolution thinking how weak and two faced the Yorubas are. Sink this ship called Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 9:43am On May 21, 2016
Just came back from a month ban so ill just pass.to that mod that keeps banning me I have decided to take ur matter to the elders under olumo rock
Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by fiizznation: 9:51am On May 21, 2016
falseman:

You are so daft. Yeah they are given 13% derivation while 80% of the oil blocs are owned by people from the north. Headquarters are are either in Abuja or Lagos while you leave ND regions to rot.
If oil were to be in a place like Kano or Kaduna do you think any other tribe can own 30% oil bloc there? Do you think headquarters can be in a place like Enugu?

Stop those thrashy defense. All pipeline should sink I think we've been patient enough for Nigeria to Change while the North keeps playing their tricks. I don't care if I have electricity or if they are flares. Pipelines should go down until this country is restructured.

We are too disunited for a revolution thinking how weak and two faced the Yorubas are. Sink this ship called Nigeria.
lolx why are you hallucinating? Why are you typing with so much anger? HAHA. Dude as long as the militants are only destroying their lands, that's their cup of tea. I won't be affected one bit with whatever that happens in the creeks neither will buhari be affected. Today he is the president, tomorrow somebody else will occupy the seat. But I tell you, why they are busy destroying their lands, military will be using some of them for shooting practice in the same creek.

I'm just saddened with the way a person will be destroying his house just because he want somebody to notice him. Where is the sense in that?

P.S the lies that northerners own 80% of oil blocks in Nigeria has been disprove a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by Totti9(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2016
blackpanda:

And once again the miscreant and cretins among u will be wiped out and flushed like pieces of shite from the face of the earth
continue dey yan dust e go soon clear una for eye by the osun governor can no longer pay ur mama hunger go dey dance shoki n kiriwa for ur face unam.!

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2016
falseman:

not jus all oil pipelines, if they really want the country to sink they should immediately attack the Onitsha bridge and immediately stop the construction of the 2nd Niger bridge! Doing that will be very easy, only 2 dynamite in the middle of the night! They should also destroy all FG roads in the SE!
Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2016
kodded:

the new sheriff how market na cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whether pipeline blow up or not, sheriff salary is unstoppable!Constant light is non-negotiable for the Sherrif and his immediate family! No environmental pollution in Daura! Bad market no affect Sherrif at all! The pple wey vote for am b4 are still ready to vote for him again in 2019!

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2016
Zane2point4:

Your a very enlightened fellow, pls lecture them more, abi dem wan use usless tomatoe moni buy equipment?
What about countries wey no get oil?
Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 11:17am On May 21, 2016
fiizznation:
The President should beg some ragtag criminals; are you joking or what? They greatest mistake those militants are making is thinking they are invincible. You know, aside from destroying bayelsa/delta that they are currently doing, they are also inviting the military for war. Just watch and see what will happen this in the coming days.

We didn't negotiate with boko haram, so anybody thinking the government will negotiate with these ragtag elements is only dreaming. I hope you guys cheering them up are enjoying your 24/7 electricity supply.
do u know how many people were killed bcause Of Boko Haram Movement Yet They Are Existing . U See Millitant That Gave U Chance For Dialogue Yet Ur Type Is Forming Bruz Lee On Nl. Even Though There Is Only 5 Avengers, Nigeria Army Cannot Defeat Them In 5 Month . This Is Creek Not Desert

2 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 21, 2016

Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 21, 2016
Unfortunately I have ran out of pity, so I have non for either Buhari or the Army because they took avengers to be armless IPOB members. If IPOB should take up arms tomorrow, u'll know that Buhari is next to nothing as zombies assume. All his hope is limited on army abi? now that the army is bound to fail let's see his next line of action.

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by Zane2point4(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
What about countries wey no get oil?

Industrialization of cause, agriculture hardly pays.
Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by fx45(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2016
ShakaZullu:
grin
amazing news
Ask Keneking the imbeci1e robot....

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by cktheluckyman: 5:38pm On May 21, 2016
fiizznation:
Funny. Dude don't underestimate what a government can do or can't do. Just because no one has been apprehended doesn't mean the government doesn't know what they are doing. In situations like this, serious considerations are always taken. When boko haram started their madness, they also thought they are untouchable and invincible, but when a serious government came hard on them, today their{boko haram} story has technically changed. The creek is a difficult terrain and all that, but the creeks is not as big sambisa forest. Watch out how the military will start picking up the people hiding these militants, their sympathizers and the local chiefs in their communities.

So when exactly will the government start apprehending them? I suppose when the oil capacity falls below 20,000 barrels/day
Re: 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline by viccassi(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2016
fiizznation:
And like I always say, the militants are only destroying bayelsa/delta states thinking they are destroying katsina state. The oil spillage and gas flaring happens in only bayelsa state not in katsina state. Economic activities are affected only in bayelsa state and not in katsina state. You that is cheering them up is affected negatively and not buhari that is currently in asorock, probably eating now. So where is the sense in destroying your own lands thinking you are destroying another man's land? Where is the sense?

The ND was already 3% polluted before now, millitants are only trying to make it 5%.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Worst Performing State Governors So Far In 2016 / President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) / Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.