Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp (5598 Views)

Nigerian Woman Being Interviewed Doesn't Know Who Buhari Is / See Who Buhari Blamed In 1984 For Poor Economy / We’re Not Complaining In Daura ‘cos We Know Who Buhari Is : President Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by chrissylva(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
it has become obvious that buhari will drop osibanjo in his second term, but the question is who will be his next vice president,
I was initially planning to be the president of Nigeria but I have withdrawn and now going for vice president.
Nigeria needs a new protege of idihiagbon, a no nonsense assistant, so I have offered myself to be a lieutenant to buhari, am a youth who will work assiduously and tenaciously to ensure Nigeria meets up with her vision 2020..
youths must be properly carried or fire will engulf this country, a metaphorical fire.

1 Share

Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
DOA Dead On Arrival.

Mr. Buhari is going back to his village Daura come 2019.

You can follow him if you want to.

If you want to contest for the post if President, then tell us who you are, what your antecedent is and what your plans are. Finish.

17 Likes

Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by chrissylva(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:
DOA Dead On Arrival.

Mr. Buhari is going back to his village Daura come 2019.

You can follow him if you want to.

If you want to contest for the post if President, then tell us who you are, what your antecedent is and what your plans are. Finish.
I am an alumni of the great university of Benin.
I am a civil engineer and I hail from Esan,a minor Majority in Edo.
my plans for Nigeria are.
1)To reduce the gap between the rich and poor, and make sure wealth is evenly distributed

2)to create a new constitution that favours a better Nigeria

3)To make sure all persons found responsible for diverting our common wealth be jailed for life,

4) to address the issue of increase in price of foodstuffs

5) To ensure that industries become more than Churches.

6)to employ all the best hands into all helms of affairs of the government thereby putting square pegs into square holes.

this are a few of my plans..
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by chrissylva(m): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
voting is sure
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by brodalikeme(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Wake up and stop sleeping on empty stomach. Hawks are circling around you!

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by diablos: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
You don't need to be president. What you desperately need is a good shave, belt and a wrist watch.

15 Likes

Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by chrissylva(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
diablos:
You don't need to be president. What you desperately need is a good shave, belt and a wrist watch.
what do you desperately need
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by chrissylva(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
brodalikeme:
Wake up and stop sleeping on empty stomach. Hawks are circling around you!
out of point
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Bestypretty: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Okoroawusa: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
diablos:
you wuket
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by chrissylva(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:
you wuket
i need your vote
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Sheuns(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
chrissylva:
i need your vote

All that you've listed to do can be initiated in the NASS and proposed as a bill(s). Why not try going as a NASS member for your constituency. That's the major area we need new, creative and selfless individuals. An advice.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by chrissylva(m): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sheuns:

All that you've listed to do can be initiated in the NASS and proposed as a bill(s). Why not try going as a NASS member for your constituency. That's the major area we need new, creative and selfless individuals. An advice.
aim for the sun, and if you fall, you fall on the clouds
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Sheuns(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
chrissylva:
aim for the sun, and if you fall, you fall on the clouds

Remember you won't get to the sun without passing the clouds. Start from somewhere. You can't just wake up one day and think you can become president next year. Get a strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Okoroawusa: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
chrissylva:
i need your vote
I will vote for you
are u happy now?

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by chrissylva(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sheuns:

Remember you won't get to the sun without passing the clouds. Start from somewhere. You can't just wake up one day and think you can become president next year. Get a strategy.
are you ready to endorse me for cloud level
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by chrissylva(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:
I will vote for you
are u happy now?
sarcastic much
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
chrissylva:

1)To reduce the gap between the rich and poor, and make sure wealth is evenly distributed

3)To make sure all persons found responsible for diverting our common wealth be jailed for life,

6)to employ all the best hands into all helms of affairs of the government thereby putting square pegs into square holes.

So, instead of contesting for the post of Vice President of a gerontocratic illiterate who will never pick you anyway despite the qualifications you've listed, have you considered contesting for the Senate or house of rep?

If you start campaigning now, you'll get somewhere.

We need youths in the national Assembly who will support the progressive moves of the President.

I hope you understand. This is not a damper on your ambitions.
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by plessis: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
diablos:

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by bedspread: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
Since u hv consciously decided to be with buhari, we are prepared to baggage u two back to Daura and wherever u come from...

1 Like

Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Pusyiter(m): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
Owalen....first go win Councillor for your ward 1st before we go know what to do shocked
chrissylva:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by chrissylva(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

So, instead of contesting for the post of Vice President of a gerontocratic illiterate who will never pick you anyway despite the qualifications you've listed, have you considered contesting for the Senate or house of rep?

If you start campaigning now, you'll get somewhere.

We need youths in the national Assembly who will support the progressive moves of the President.

I hope you understand. This is not a damper on your ambitions.
thank you for your advice, but when David became King of Israel who was he?
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by chrissylva(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Pusyiter:
Owalen....first go win Councillor for your ward 1st before we go know what to do shocked
before David became King of Israel who was he?
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by segunlayonu: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Am sure some of you will still disobey. Anyways, am here to introduce a business that can change your life instead of wasting your money on irrelevant things. Did you SMS business is still raking in millions for smart guys. If you need the details please just go to www.cheapestsms4u.com and click on the reseller sub heading and read all the details there.
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by chrissylva(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
bedspread:
Since u hv consciously decided to be with buhari, we are prepared to baggage u two back to Daura and wherever u come from...
who are you going to vote
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
chrissylva:
thank you for your advice, but when David became King of Israel who was he?

All the best bro.
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by chrissylva(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

All the best bro.
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
chrissylva:

For now, Sowore seems a credible candidate. So I'll vote him.
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by coolestchris(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

For now, Sowore seems a credible candidate. So I'll vote him.
let me not spoil your mind, go ahead and vote him but just know that all the information of Nigeria will be submitted to the CIA on a platter of gold, sowore is a man of questionable character, he gets his information by spying and other means, sowore supported Jonathan, and later on criticize him, only to support buhari and later criticize him, sowore and Obj have something in common, which is having serpentine blood

1 Like

Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Sirmuel1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
chrissylva:

Do you have a Godfather? undecided
Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by coolestchris(m): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Do you have a Godfather? undecided
yes I have God the father

1 Like

Re: Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp by Pusyiter(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
He read his CV to his haters...
Killed lion
Killed Bear
Living in the bush (Rugged)
Hussler etc.
Therefore, what is your CV?
chrissylva:
before David became King of Israel who was he?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Gov. Okorocha Moves To Stop Ihedioha's Swearing In As Governor / 10, 000 Girls To Be Repatriated To Nigeria (from Morocco And Libya) / The True Beauty Of Lagos In Pictures!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.