Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East (1375 Views)

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With IPOB Members Arrested By Police At Isigate Umuahia(vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East by Nobody: 7:27am On May 21, 2016
The kind of zeel, passion, commitment I saw among ipob members, I have never seen this in my entire life , if half of Nigerians feel same about Nigeria by now I don't think Nigeria will be The same .from umuahia and aba general hospital

Me:Madam am very sorry for what happened, what really happen to your husband ?

Madam:he was shot by Nigerian forces at national high school on February 9th protest

Me:how is your condition sir ?

Man:better I have been here for months now, am not alone nnamdi kanu 's mother visit us every morning with food , money and other items, the ipob family have been taking care of us .

Me:madam how do you feel about your husband condition ?

Madam:tears ' am very worried because my husband can no longer walk again, he walk with clutches now, he can not do anything for now , he can only go out with his clutches to ipob meeting.

Me:What ? Ipob meeting with clutches ?

Madam :yes , am really worried , what if he die in the process , who will take of our kids,we have told him to denounce biafra but he refused

Man:what of the one that sacrificed his life for all us to live , is he not human being ?

Me :shock and speechless cry

1 Like

Re: Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East by klassykute(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2016
warrisdis

3 Likes

Re: Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East by Nobody: 7:33am On May 21, 2016
Even in the hospital bed, he still believe cry

2 Likes

Re: Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East by Aegon(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2016
Patriotism is alien to the typical Nigerian hence the consternation. My Ghanaian teachers back in primary school used to mock us pupils then that we live in a country without a national ethic and doctrine. I didn't understand them until this IPOB saga.

7 Likes

Re: Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East by thesicilian: 7:42am On May 21, 2016
ok
Re: Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East by EasternLeopard: 7:49am On May 21, 2016
Aegon:
Patriotism is alien to the typical Nigerian hence the consternation. My Ghanaian teachers back in primary school used to mock us pupils then that we live in a country without a national ethic and doctrine. I didn't understand them until this IPOB saga.

Very true.

2 Likes

Re: Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East by Nobody: 7:49am On May 21, 2016
With Some ipob members in aba
Me :why do you have so much passion for biafra

Ipob1, because we believe is the only hope for us to survive, mazi nnamdi kanu make us to know the truth , I am only the child in my family , is biafra or death shocked

Ipob2: I have denounce my family because of biafra, because the don't believe in me and biafra but now the are coming back to me after the enugu state attack , is biafra or death. Who are you ? Why are asking so much questions ?

Me:I am one of you but I don't live in aba,I was there when fulani attacked enugu state, it was terrible
An old man walk up to me and ask:my son when is the biafra coming ? cry we have surfered, died and sacrifice enough in this country and we are ready to sacrifice more to achieve biafra angry

2 Likes

Re: Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East by blackpanda: 7:58am On May 21, 2016
Stupidity at its peak
Re: Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East by Nobody: 8:01am On May 21, 2016
blackpanda:
Stupidity at its peak
No, at its peakest peak.

@HKCOMPANY

if they are really die hard,

ask them if they are willing to give their wives to a Yoruba man if that's what will help them achieve biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East by Nobody: 8:08am On May 21, 2016
I have never seen such a fearless and patriotic men as IPOB. Nnamdi Kanu is literally worshiped in SE and SS. I was in Igwuocha the other day...IPOB movement is everywhere, the taxi I rode, the driver had a little flag of Biiiafra in it. Even market women are listening to Radio Biiiiafra in the open as if it were a normal radio station... I could hear them roar when a clip of Nnamdi Kanu was played....made me emotional! The end Nigeria is near I tell you...honestly, there is nothing anyone can do anymore to stop IPOB movement...it's too late!

Three countries were 99.999% of their population are willing to sacrifice their lives for their country:

1. Israel
2. Iran
3. IPOB

4 Likes

Re: Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East by gurujoe(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2016
My Christian Republic of Biafra (CRB) has come to stay

3 Likes

Re: Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East by olaitoro(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
No, at its peakest peak.

@HKCOMPANY

if they are really die hard,

ask them if they are willing to give their wives to a Yoruba man if that's what will help them achieve biafra.

you reason in reverse direction ana is not good for your oblong head
Re: Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East by Rolings: 8:58am On May 21, 2016
wealthxxx:
I have never seen such a fearless and patriotic men as IPOB. Nnamdi Kanu is literally worshiped in SE and SS. I was in Igwuocha the other day...IPOB movement is everywhere, the taxi I rode, the driver had a little flag of Biiiafra in it. Even market women are listening to Radio Biiiiafra in the open as if it were a normal radio station... I could hear them roar when a clip of Nnamdi Kanu was played....made me emotional! The end Nigeria is near I tell you...honestly, there is nothing anyone can do anymore to stop IPOB movement...it's too late!

Three countries were 99.999% of their population are willing to sacrifice their lives for their country:

1. Israel
2. Iran
3. IPOB

IPod is now the country no longer BIAFRA.
Yeye
7months on dilector is still eating watery beans while you all are eating nkwobi in your homes and Nigeria is still standing strong. One would have thought iboland will be boiling by now but being COWARDS you are after Nigeria killed a few people you all got sense and faced you businesses because you realized you were being milked by NK. You guys were NK hustle he was scamming you all.
Re: Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East by StunningCEO: 9:48am On May 21, 2016
iPod idiotic youths with their delusions of grandeur..... angry
Re: Tears, My Interview With Ipob Members In The East by Nobody: 9:54am On May 21, 2016
Rolings:

IPod is now the country no longer BIAFRA.
Yeye
7months on dilector is still eating watery beans while you all are eating nkwobi in your homes and Nigeria is still standing strong. One would have thought iboland will be boiling by now but being COWARDS you are after Nigeria killed a few people you all got sense and faced you businesses because you realized you were being milked by NK. You guys were NK hustle he was scamming you all.

When the sun rises from the east, people like you will regret all your senseless aversions to this freedom struggle. Because you will remain in nigeria with the rat race while the ever radiant and beautiful Biafra take her destiny in her own hands.

(1) (Reply)

Saraka's Aid'mm Son Wedding Where 50k Cloth Does Not Guaranty Your Entrance / Tomatoe Scarcity Caused By Boko Haram - Lai Mohammed / See what was spotted in Port Harcourt today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.