Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student (34137 Views)

Soldier Shoots Himself Dead In Yobe (Photo) / Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) / Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by carlzy: 11:41pm On May 21, 2016
SohMan:

Just wanna ask u, u state? Ah no blame u, u haven't witness a robbery not to talk of bh crisis, ah swear u ppl are ungrateful
U've got a point but if this violation keeps up, USA might not be the only country refusing to do arms dealings with Nigeria in the nearest future. Such actions shouldn't be encouraged.
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by SohMan(m): 12:22am On May 22, 2016
carlzy:
U've got a point but if this violation keeps up, USA might not be the only country refusing to do arms dealings with Nigeria in the nearest future. Such actions shouldn't be encouraged.
Alright Bro, but don't let us judged what we don't witnessed. That's it. God Bless Nigeria! !!
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by PaulkillermanAg(m): 5:08am On May 22, 2016
SohMan:

Lolz, , Mr minister, u know how to remove a soldier! ! Let me tell u, I swear to my living God, if u like be a government child, if u ever try and confront soldier by saying all this, , u will regret it, , anyway we know ur type, , Just only mouth..
look small boy , u better stop fooling yourself here..... I hope the day we will have an encounter, you will be the person.... you will understand how easy it is to make those animals jobless..... If they claim to be strong, why mobbing People? Why can't they stand and fight man to man?

You believe because u wear a camouflage you can be so in disciplined and foolish.... u only see this nonsense in black continent, where nobody thinks of collective good, just how to use his perceived advantage against another ....

Stop being stupid young boy.
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by PaulkillermanAg(m): 5:16am On May 22, 2016
SohMan:

Just wanna ask u, u state? Ah no blame u, u haven't witness a robbery not to talk of bh crisis, ah swear u ppl are ungrateful
an average Nigeria knows the sacrifices a soldier gives, but you people are abusing that uniform, u are abusing it, soldiers are supposed to be celebrated and only that uniform can accord you the respect and privileges that your salaries cannot...... but it's unfortunate, you people do not even understand this , many people join the military to be outlaws, and oppress other citizens , when they meet the real challenge military brings they start running and pulling their uniforms....

The day the attitude of soldiers start changing, then you all will understand, how respected you are.....
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by PaulkillermanAg(m): 5:24am On May 22, 2016
SohMan:

General shepherd, , can u tell us what America said about them? ?? Ungrateful fellow! .
u seem to be far off from the news....

America refused arms deal with them, because of their dismal record of human right violations and indiscipline ,
Our soldiers were not used at the war front in Mali, instead they were used to mount road blocks . The French troops, refused saying our soldiers are highly in disciplined and poor at warfare ..... that's a national embarrassment, and instead of us to look inwards and start writing this wrongs, we instead are boastful of it.... Blacks are just animals, pigs that have no sense of living...
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by Kenturkey048(m): 5:27am On May 22, 2016
Story story,,story..army arested by policeBleep this country..
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by Kenturkey048(m): 5:35am On May 22, 2016
SohMan:

the military men are so opresive to d extend that one. Stat feelin inferior not puttin on that uniform,,the one we're dey pain me pass even police for nigeria dey form soldier..u hear words lyk ,u know who I be??
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by Kenturkey048(m): 5:41am On May 22, 2016
Wen boys of NMS and AFMS with weaponry training are left to street with nothing..people with 6years of military training bcoms civilians aftr school,,den u expect things to go well in the military..dey train boys on soldiering then drop them to recruit farmers,,pannel beaters and hunters into the military,,and yet we wnt nomalcy..it is impossicant.
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by MarieSucre(f): 8:02am On May 22, 2016
WalkerMichael:
VASELINE CREW MEMBERS.. OVER TO YOU GUYS

Have sense. At least just small.
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by madgoat(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2016
She has small boobs
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by SohMan(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
u seem to be far off from the news....

America refused arms deal with them, because of their dismal record of human right violations and indiscipline ,
Our soldiers were not used at the war front in Mali, instead they were used to mount road blocks . The French troops, refused saying our soldiers are highly in disciplined and poor at warfare ..... that's a national embarrassment, and instead of us to look inwards and start writing this wrongs, we instead are boastful of it.... Blacks are just animals, pigs that have no sense of living...
Now I know! !! U heard about news and your ears stand as if u know much about them than anyone! Pherphs, Nigeria military are the most highly respected military in UN, (united nation ) Lolz u mentioned Mali? Why can't u mentioned Liberia, Sudan Where war is war, where rebels are killing rapidly but whenever US marine looks back, Nigeria military are there follow by Russian and isreal, my brother if u don't know anything about them, is better for u to keep shot than to be claiming u knew than anyone, Last year in UN, one of the Nigerian soldier, PTE Adeosun from Osun state was killed when he confronted bullets straight to the UN president, the same Nigerian military are dying rapidly in Nigeria for government crisis, bcs this Boko Haram isn't an ordinary issues but government war, u can't understand! ! U are left behind of those things, 40,00 soldiers have lost there lives for this crisis and is for all of us, , Haaaa! ! Guy, so for just this mistake, Nigeria soldiers have bcam useless right for u to be saying that trash on them? ? Don't be an ungrateful fellow. .
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by SohMan(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
look small boy , u better stop fooling yourself here..... I hope the day we will have an encounter, you will be the person.... you will understand how easy it is to make those animals jobless..... If they claim to be strong, why mobbing People? Why can't they stand and fight man to man?

You believe because u wear a camouflage you can be so in disciplined and foolish.... u only see this nonsense in black continent, where nobody thinks of collective good, just how to use his perceived advantage against another ....

Stop being stupid young boy.
Uhmmm, Old man!! U are fooling urself not anyone! I thought u old enough for u to think, but now I believe , A child spoke wisely sometimes, even adults at times are irrespective of ther own ages! ! A man like u only have mouth on social media, but it turn to reality u bcm coward, Why a growing man like u think like a Rat, In your Area how many soldier hav u ever seen behave lunatics, just like d way u av said now, I swear to God! U ain't worthy to be called a man, u are just a child! !! Ungrateful fellow! ! Had u had a soldier in ur family that has died in war front (sambisa ) perhaps,u wouldn't saying all this rubbish.. . Think well My old brother, , we are all human being and we will continue to be used by the flesh! !! Foolish old man.
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by SohMan(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2016
Kenturkey048:
Wen boys of NMS and AFMS with weaponry training are left to street with nothing..people with 6years of military training bcoms civilians aftr school,,den u expect things to go well in the military..dey train boys on soldiering then drop them to recruit farmers,,pannel beaters and hunters into the military,,and yet we wnt nomalcy..it is impossicant.
I guess u are an NMS or AFMS, My brother hunters, farmers and pannel beaters are much better than you, bcs they earned money before they were recruited to military unlike you NMS, when u bcam a military u snuggle money and lost ur fellow soldiers,. .. My brother just keep shot and watch, God bless Nigeria! !!
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by Kenturkey048(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2016
SohMan:

I guess u are an NMS or AFMS, My brother hunters, farmers and pannel beaters are much better than you, bcs they earned money before they were recruited to military unlike you NMS, when u bcam a military u snuggle money and lost ur fellow soldiers,. .. My brother just keep shot and watch, God bless Nigeria! !!
pple lyk you will neva make things go well for this country..
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by Kenturkey048(m): 11:22am On May 22, 2016
SohMan:

me I know say u be one of those regular intakes with least military bearings..if pannel beaters or farmers ar better of NMS boys,,then he should av known neva to point a riffle on unarmed cilivilians,,wether loaded or unloaded rubish,,una go see truth una go dey garnish am make e be lyk lie.."
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by SohMan(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2016
Kenturkey048:
pple lyk you will neva make things go well for this country..
Uhmmm, I can't blame u dear, Ppl like u only have mouth on social media, I know u have tried it several time to join military but due to ur inability u were dropped down , all u could do is to be molesting them, we know ur type, , U re just a coward guy ,well, Maybe u should continue trying it or contact me for help?!!! U fool!!!
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by SohMan(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2016
marycool18:
Nigerian Soldiers with the mentality they can do whatever they like.

That's how one of my brother's childhood friend-turned-soldier asked my brother to frog jump just because he didn't greet him, but thanks to my soldier-uncle who was alerted immediately.

Some of them are just too full of themselves when they now wear the camouflage!

God bless soldiers who know what their roles in the society are, not fighting over girlfriends like touts! tongue #SoldierComeSoldierGo
God bless my brother, u are the only person that said something interesting, ,, why are they referring to all of them, , ah we not human being? ? Despite one made mistake doesn't make all of them spoiled ... Flesh is flesh, no matter how! God bless you bro and God bless Nigeria! !!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by Kenturkey048(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2016
SohMan:

Uhmmm, I can't blame u dear, Ppl like u only have mouth on social media, I know u have tried it several time to join military but due to ur inability u were dropped down , all u could do is to be molesting them, we know ur type, , U re just a coward guy ,well, Maybe u should continue trying it or contact me for help?!!! U fool!!!
oga I rather become a plumber than becoming a mere order rank lyk u..,my sister is a major servin at bori camp,p/harcourt..see who wan connect person,,I choosed not wearin that fuckin camo that's making u feel unreasonably important..army among the three armed forces that's even over used somebody is comin to brag wit,,,save ur rubbish for fellow farmers and pannel beater soldiers lyk urself.
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by marycool18(f): 4:05pm On May 22, 2016
SohMan:

God bless my brother, u are the only person that said something interesting, ,, why are they referring to all of them, , ah we not human being? ? Despite one made mistake doesn't make all of them spoiled ... Flesh is flesh, no matter how! God bless you bro and God bless Nigeria! !!

Sorry, I'm not a bro, you can call me sis, I didn't transition lol. But thanks for commending, I know they can't all be bad.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by SohMan(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2016
marycool18:

Sorry, I'm not a bro, you can call me sis, I didn't transition lol. But thanks for commending, I know they can't all be bad.
Lolz am sorry, I didn't check ur Nick!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by SohMan(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2016
Kenturkey048:
oga I rather become a plumber than becoming a mere order rank lyk u..,my sister is a major servin at bori camp,p/harcourt..see who wan connect person,,I choosed not wearin that fuckin camo that's making u feel unreasonably important..army among the three armed forces that's even over used somebody is comin to brag wit,,,save ur rubbish for fellow farmers and pannel beater soldiers lyk urself.
Hahahahhaha lolz, see beggar ,ur aunty Is a major, u don't even ashamed of saying that, by the way am not an other rank as u beggar said, but I think is me and ur aunty have matters together not u Bloody Rat! Now I know u need medical check up, by going against ur aunty profession or she doesn't normally give u money, , LOLZ. .. Isn't ur aunty Turkey or what's that ur fucking nick. . U bloody fool u can only make mouth here, Brave man can't be talking like this, but only coward normally make mouth ... U beggar!!!
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by Kenturkey048(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2016
SohMan:

Hahahahhaha lolz, see beggar ,ur aunty Is a major, u don't even ashamed of saying that, by the way am not an other rank as u beggar said, but I think is me and ur aunty have matters together not u Bloody Rat! Now I know u need medical check up, by going against ur aunty profession or she doesn't normally give u money, , LOLZ. .. Isn't ur aunty Turkey or what's that ur fucking nick. . U bloody fool u can only make mouth here, Brave man can't be talking like this, but only coward normally make mouth ... U beggar!!!
oga today na monday,,go mount duty post wit riffle and two magazines,,dats where u belong not here..get it?
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by SohMan(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2016
Kenturkey048:
oga today na monday,,go mount duty post wit riffle and two magazines,,dats where u belong not here..get it?
Lolz, that's the difference btw me and u, Olodo! !! Barrack boy! Lolz, ur own worst, ,,, seriously ur name na real turkey. . I know u are a gateman with swaq, , I don't have words with u again, av figure something out in u! ! But u can still continue barking oo cuz u re free. .. Baboon! !!
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by Kenturkey048(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2016
SohMan:

Lolz, that's the difference btw me and u, Olodo! !! Barrack boy! Lolz, ur own worst, ,,, seriously ur name na real turkey. . I know u are a gateman with swaq, , I don't have words with u again, av figure something out in u! ! But u can still continue barking oo cuz u re free. .. Baboon! !!
oga go work.
Re: Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student by SohMan(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2016
Kenturkey048:
oga go work.
tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) / Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.