Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever (3367 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You, No7 Is Unbelievable / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by pcoolioz(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2016
Call it coincidence, call it fate, call it destiny or better still say jazz, but these are the most amazing and probably unbelievable stories i have been able to gather. sit back and wonder.

- DESTINED FOR DEATH

In 1883, Henry Ziegland broke off a relationship with his girlfriend who, out of distress, committed suicide. The girl's brother was so enraged that he hunted down Ziegland and shot him. The brother, believing he had killed Ziegland, then turned his gun on himself and took his own life.

But Ziegland had not been killed. He thought he had dodged fate. The bullet, in fact, had only grazed his face and then lodged in a tree. Ziegland surely thought himself a lucky man. Some years later, however, Ziegland decided to cut down the large tree, which still had the bullet in it. The task seemed so formidable that he decided to blow it up with a few sticks of dynamite. The explosion propelled the bullet into Ziegland's head, killing him instantly. (Source: Ripley's Believe It or Not!)

- JAMES DEAN'S CAR PARTS OF DOOM

In September 1955, James Dean was killed in a horrific car accident whilst he was driving his Porsche sports car. After the crash the car was seen as very unlucky.

a) When the car was towed away from accident scene and taken to a garage, the engine slipped out and fell onto a mechanic, shattering both of his legs.

b) Eventually the engine was bought by a doctor, who put it into his racing car and was killed shortly afterwards, during a race. Another racing driver, in the same race, was killed in his car, which had James Dean's driveshaft fitted to it.

c) When James Dean's Porsche was later repaired, the garage it was in was destroyed by fire

d) Later the car was displayed in Sacramento, but it fell off its mount and broke a teenager's hip.
e) In Oregon, the trailer that the car was mounted on slipped from its tow-bar and smashed through the front of a shop.
f) Finally, in 1959, the car mysteriously broke into 11 pieces while it was sitting on steel supports. (source -odee.com)

y'all should be buying band new stuff i guess.

-FALLING BABY

In Detroit sometime in the 1930s, Joseph Figlock was walking down the street when the baby of a woman fell from a high Window onto Figlock. Figlock’s body acted as a cushion And both man and baby remained unharmed, pure luck I guess?

But exactly a year later, that same baby fell from that very same window, onto Joseph Figlock again as he was passing beneath, and again, they both remained unharmed. Super coincidence.(source - odee.com)

source - http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/lite/30618-most-unbelievable-coincedences-ever

2 Shares

Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by hemartins(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2016
FTC

I made FTC exactly 3years i registered on NL.
That's coincidence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by vizkiz: 9:23am On May 21, 2016
That James dean's car is just a local tale from the movie "supernatural" grin

1 Like

Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by kleppur: 9:24am On May 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by emotions1: 9:28am On May 21, 2016
Adonbilivit.
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by Nobody: 9:34am On May 21, 2016
Go watch Supernatural mehn... could get clues to why Deans' car was misbehaving cheesy cheesy cheesy .... Love Spn wink ..
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by Oblitz(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2016
grin grin
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by TrollinStone: 10:18pm On May 22, 2016
That woman should hv had that baby taken from her.
Hugh Williams na spirit
Those twin brothers, na from village

2 Likes

Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by kazyhm(m): 12:06am On May 23, 2016
ok
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by IamLEGEND1: 12:33am On May 23, 2016
wetin u take me for na
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by onstelly(f): 1:14am On May 23, 2016
Hmmmm now this coincidences strong oh
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by Nobody: 2:16am On May 23, 2016
What a collection of personified horror!... Pukes!!
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by AyamConfidence(m): 3:01am On May 23, 2016
OK na
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by Nobody: 3:13am On May 23, 2016
These are strange indeed sad
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by sundoj08(m): 3:16am On May 23, 2016
Hmm Interesting
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by COvo(m): 3:43am On May 23, 2016
This one suppose hit FP
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by akashi01(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2016
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by Damiandark01: 8:49am On May 30, 2016
more creepy than strange
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by Kaylexzy(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by brook75: 5:33am On May 31, 2016
hmmm, some people will say its jazz
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by johnjameson: 10:28pm On May 31, 2016
who was the mother of that baby? she ought to be flogged, but that ziegland guy was quite stupid
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by Harlequin17: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
life is crazy o, that falling baby was real lucky, when some will be breaking their necks
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by thatintrovert: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
when God sends a helper but you decide to think of it as trash, that ziegland guy was really stupid
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by ERCROSS(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Glowing beautifully as she walked into the lecture hall, Smiling as though she had won a lottery. Scanning tru d seat to locate an vacant seat but could see none, except for a tiny space left between myself and the wall which I purposely left for my real G.
I looked away as I notice she's coming towards me, "pls can I manage this sit with You ? " uhmmmm, yes you can pending the time Gabriel comes back, I replied with a stern face.. she made a gesture of acceptance and sat...
"Ahhh, wetin gan, u wan kill person for here, you carry this your big yansh and your shapeless body come sit down for hia dey inconvenience person, Abeg commot your lap on top my hand o jare " shut up, upon all the bazooka u v been dishing out since morning polluting the whole place, or you think i dont know, idiot you had better endured it the way i've been enduring the odour of your fart pig " she wasted no time to give me reply in dose.....

make I continue ?
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by kendrick2: 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
ERCROSS:
Glowing beautifully as she walked into the lecture hall, Smiling as though she had won a lottery. Scanning tru d seat to locate an vacant seat but could see none, except for a tiny space left between myself and the wall which I purposely left for my real G.
I looked away as I notice she's coming towards me, "pls can I manage this sit with You ? " uhmmmm, yes you can pending the time Gabriel comes back, I replied with a stern face.. she made a gesture of acceptance and sat...
"Ahhh, wetin gan, u wan kill person for here, you carry this your big yansh and your shapeless body come sit down for hia dey inconvenience person, Abeg commot your lap on top my hand o jare " shut up, upon all the bazooka u v been dishing out since morning polluting the whole place, or you think i dont know, idiot you had better endured it the way i've been enduring the odour of your fart pig " she wasted no time to give me reply in dose.....

make I continue ?
well, me i dont like the story too much sha, unless the other parts are better
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by kvngveektour(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Issokay!!!

Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by creed266: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
I like the car of doom story
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by tymajek: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Unbelievable indeed!
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by tymajek: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Am i the only one that thing thinks that Hugh Williams is just a mad man!
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by firstking01(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hmmm, strange things indeed.
Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by Audray(f): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
OMG!On July 2,2016 at exactly 10:42 PM , I clicked REPLY and a page came up then I forgot what I wanted to say,then I typed this comment instead and clicked on Submit and now you guys are reading this and wondering what the hell my point is !OMG! Creepy coincidence! This is fuc*ing unbelievable! So strange! shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: Most UNBELIEVABLE Coincedences Ever by Harry17: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Audray:
OMG!On July 2,2016 at exactly 10:42 PM , I clicked REPLY and a page came up then I forgot what I wanted to say,then I typed this comment instead and clicked on Submit and now you guys are reading this and wondering what the hell my point is !OMG! Creepy coincidence! This is fuc*ing unbelievable! So strange! shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue

Yh, so strange you're typing this nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No / Check Out The Sxy Photo Of Davido Baby Mama Causing Chaos / Why Do Men Lack Conscience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.