Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Buhari Is Nothing But APC Pet. Nigerians Let's Think. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Nothing But APC Pet. Nigerians Let's Think. (404 Views)

GEJ Developed Whistleblowing, TSA, Other Anti-corruption Measures But… – APC Law / U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Nothing But APC Pet. Nigerians Let's Think. by Glorealluv(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2016
M very dissapointed in most of my fellow country men, some still haav the guts to be calling others ''WAILERS'' in dis kind of mess we are in nw,are we not even ashamed of ourselves and in this present administration we call change??, dont we even pity ourselves, cant we open our eyes and see this people are only using and frustrating us??
A year is almost gone now, can sumone please tell me what we've gained from this so called change? instead we are all licking our wwounds, and some sycophants are still praising them and puting the blame on GEJ. Nigerians why?? What do we do 4 this govt to deserve all dis, first its the increase in electricity tariff, with zero power supply, then to increase in exchange rate, everything becomes gold, a cup of garri that I use to buy for #10 is now #25, a cup of rice #60,to the extent that #10 is now useless like the 'P' in psychology, WHY??, as if that's not enough, and now to increase in petrol pump price. Why??. I overheard TINUBU saying it recently that dis are the SACRIFICE Nigerians need to pay for the country to be okay. IMAGINE, Why would only the masses that put them in that post pay all the sacrifice? what is their very own sacrifice as leaders? Many schools are on strike now due to non payment of lecturers salaries, some owned 6mnths, some 5mnths and some even more, and the first thing our senators did immediately they resume office is to get an official car for themselves, which cost 3m+ each, WHY??.

Wen GEJ remove this same subsidy some yrs back and increase the fuel price to #150, I can clearly hear cries of painful Nigerians everywhere, I can see shutdown of every business activities, both federal, state, local and even privates enterprises. within some days he return it back to #86, pls why cant we do the same now, why are we pretending as if we are not hurt, why cant we show them how painful this is for Nigerians. If we still keep mute on this, who knows what their next step might be?

It pains me to see that we have no more opposition parties in this country, our so called buhari has weakened them all, its now that I understand his fight against corruption. Non of them have the gut to open their mouth and talk nw coz they are stooling on a nail, they all have skeleton in their cupboard and scared of going to jail. We common Nigerians are the one's to fight for ourselves, let's admit this govt has nothing to offer except lies and to put more salt to our wounds. Lts stand as one nd tell ourself d truth.

Dis so called buhari is not our family or related to us in any aspect, he's not the one feeding us, clothing us, paying our bills nd paying our school fees, then why are we backing lies, why are we suffering nd smiling pretending as if everything is okay?? I'm sure non of his family is experiencing the pain we are going through now, same with all our senators ,reps nd ministers, why won't the senators back him when they don't know what increase in electricity tariff and increase in fuel price means, they dont know what it means to spend half of ur salary on fuel or transport to work and half on food. Please dont lets be deceived by hatred for GEJ, we said we dont want him anymore and we voted him out, now, lets face the one there now and let him know why we vote him in.

Nigerians pls lts b wise nd tink as one.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Buhari Is Nothing But APC Pet. Nigerians Let's Think. by bettercreature(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2016
Buhari is just too slow for my liking but i will wait until 2018! All these Niger/Delta problem is avoidable but sadly Nigerians are caught in this because of sluggissness in the part of the presidency,imagine no ligght for over 3 months now,no fuel,at the moment Nigeria is producing about 800.000 barrels per day down from 2.2million.
I can't understand why he can not drop all the charges against Tompolo give them the pipe line contract if it will ensure stable electricity and return us back to our 2.2million barrel per day
This president is just selfish and clueless
Re: Buhari Is Nothing But APC Pet. Nigerians Let's Think. by stevecantrell: 9:58am On May 21, 2016
The truth is APC chieftains like Tinubu; have they recouped their 'investment' in Buhari ?

Im afraid Nigerians are going to pay and keep paying with interest under so many guises, so they can recoup their 'investment'.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Spent N1.24trn On Petrol Imports In 2015—NBS / Breaking: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa / El-rufai Visits Shehu Sani Over Mother’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.