Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,159 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk (1163 Views)

2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana / If Another Pres. Election Is Held Today Btw GMB & GEJ; Who Would You Vote For? / FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
The u.s. election will be held on November 8. The citizens will vote to select presidential electors who will then vote for the president they want.

Nigerians, what do you think, who do you see winning, and do you think it should be any concern of ours

Lucciview.com
Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by dunkem21(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Trump on!

3 Likes

Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Is it your election?

2 Likes

Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
I am 100% certain Trump is getting an ignominious defeat from Hillary.

5 Likes

Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by drss2(m): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
weepnomore:
The u.s. election will be held on November 8. The citizens will vote to select presidential electors who will then vote for the president they want.

Nigerians, what do you think, who do you see winning, and do you think it should be any concern of ours

Lucciview.com
Trump will win d elections hands down.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by NextGovernor(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
Don't know why some Nigerians are so concern about US election. Talk about Nigeria politics and state of the economy and leave US citizens to their headache.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by thesicilian: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
NextGovernor:
Don't know why some Nigerians are so concern about US election. Talk about Nigeria politics and state of the economy and leave US citizens to their headache.
Its called being aware of your surroundings. Whatsoever goes on in USA has an indirect effect on other parts of the planet

3 Likes

Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by Justiyke4u: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Of what bearing will the election have on Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
drss2:
Easy bros, abi na you be their Jega?grin

2 Likes

Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by CplusJason: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Benita27:
I am 100% certain Trump is getting an ignominious defeat from Hillary.
Lol, don't be too sure about that.... cool

The nigga backing Trump will shock everyone. grin

9 Likes

Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, don't be too sure about that.... cool

The nigga backing Trump will shock everyone. grin
And the nigga behind Hillary(Obama) will even shock the devil when results will be announced. tongue
Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by afanide: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
We neva talk Buhar finish na Trump an Clinton we go talk?

Make we talk wetin concerns us 4now abeg. Leave dose oyibo people make dem 'cry their cry'
Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by moufan: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
both of them are really bad, I mean so bad.my preferred choice was bernie sanders cos I dislike that fraud of a woman called Clinton, the green party candidate jill Stein should be my next obvious choice but since she's not gonna win I'll be going for the lesser of the two evils between trump and Clinton and that is trump in my own opinion at least he says what he thinks and believes unlike clinton that can never be trusted with what she says.I should be in the States before then but I'm not gonna vote.so may the best candidate win

2 Likes

Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
I don pack my back since, just waiting the winner.
Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
PDP supporters going for Trump cool

APC Supporters going for Clinton cool
Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by Pidggin(f): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
What is our business?
Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by richidinho(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Our govt shld as a matter of urgency position our rescue plane in nearby mexico so as to rescue our citizens in case war broke out

#LetsEmbarrassThemToo

grin grin

1 Like

Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by princemillla(m): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
Trump has good vision but the manner at which he portrays them is bad. And most time he act in such a nasty and devastating manners. He lacks moral and he is fond of ditching out some direct bad words.

Hilary will walk the same path with Obama and this might be the reason most voters will Consider Trump.

Looking at policies, trump has a very strong package wen it comes to job provision and immigration.

But believe me it will take trump miracle to win...

2 Likes

Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by deboysben(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
make I hear say trump win dis election.

besides let's hope if two of them make it to dat election.
Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:34am On Oct 31, 2016
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump

Just keep Trumpington alive guys!! That guy is the bomb the world needs badly right now.....
not Hillary Nonsense and her political Correctness jargons....

Hillary belongs to the other room......not WHITE HOUSE!!!

1 Like

Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 31, 2016
weepnomore:

Lucciview.com
See them all above me, how many of you voted in our last elections?
I bet you didn't. Nigerians be forming gbeborun since 19gbogboro.
Look am well, I'm sure they know the American history more than their family tree.
Thats how some useless jobbers were organising fund raising dinner for Obama 8yrs ago, till today, who Obama epp?
You guys have taken your zombiesm to a whole new frontier, international zombies, iZombie
Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 31, 2016
drss2:
And send troops to Nigeria to declare Biafra grin
Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
sapiosexual1:
See them all above me, how many of you voted in our last elections?
I bet you didn't. Nigerians be forming gbeborun since 19gbogboro.
Look am well, I'm sure they know the American history more than their family tree.
Thats how some useless jobbers were organising fund raising dinner for Obama 8yrs ago, till today, who Obama epp?
You guys have taken your zombiesm to a whole new frontier, international zombies, iZombie

I don't understand y u clicked on d post having seen d title
Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by basingstoke: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
thesicilian:

Its called being aware of your surroundings. Whatsoever goes on in USA has an indirect effect on other parts of the planet
God bless you.not only indirect impact but a direct impact. America's influence contributed to Buhari winning the election
Re: U.S Election Is On 8 November. Nigerians Let's Talk by EdoBoy90(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
If your Hillary Clinton wins, get ready for a Nuclear war.
Mrs. Clinton is a war monger. She ordered the invasion of Libya.
Lord Vladimir Putin is ready to turn US into "radioactive ash" He has built nuclear bunkers for his people's safety. Of which, US don't have such to accommodate her people.
Modern day Russia piloted by Lord Vladimir Putin is more powerful than Soviet Union.

Take Lord Putin for granted, nuclear weapons will knock at you door in a second.

Donald Trump on the way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This The End Of MMM? / DSS Unhappy Because I Stopped Them From Kidnapping A Judge – Governor Wike / kjhgjuk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.