Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) (29293 Views)

Lady Caught Giving Her Man Hand Job Inside The Stadium At The 2018 World Cup. / Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) / Mourinho Gives Marcos Rojo Banana During A Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2016
samueld0:
we are geting there. naija will be great again
pls who won this match and where is enyimba on the league table?
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by judondasylva(m): 5:29pm On May 21, 2016
wow very good news
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by mmsen: 5:44pm On May 21, 2016
Full stadium but no one is climbing on the columns, the scoreboard or otherwise putting their lives in danger.

Take note Kaduna...

2 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2016
SweetGuy225:
Cheerleaders? What for?

Yeah....if that can bring people and promote the league...let's do it that way...we must not always do it the popular way...

1 Like

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by ring7(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2016
Gals free guys 200h
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Akposkool(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2016
Kanyekels:

We are not watching it because its Buhari's government. We are watching it because its oriental derby or will you see this kinda crowd if plateau utd is playing el-kanemi warriors? Or if giwa fc is playing rangers?.... Certainly NO. So even if you are the President or Lai Mohammed is the president.... We will still watch the oriental derby.
oh common don't give the we will still watch it crap.
When last was a stadium this full during a nigerian league game
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Ariani: 8:26pm On May 21, 2016
Norajones:
I was there life last night and was impressed by the outcome of people who came in crowd to watch the match. Oh biafran flags were flying high and people were jumping,shouting for joy @ sighting the flags. The policemen were confused and just stood still as some guys take the flags round the whole stadium when live match was going on.

Rangers was the soul of the East right after the war, the only way we could pour our anger on Nigerians after losing the war, it was to us, what Barcelona is to Catalonia.

It will be great if we can make her great again.

2 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by ayclem01(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2016
nice npl. i believe in dis country. we will get dere, is just time
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by ipreach: 9:30pm On May 21, 2016
At least the european league have ended
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by daveP(m): 12:39am On May 22, 2016
the day we have 10 fixtures that are played consistently for a month in NPFL, then our league is highly safe to be heading in the right dirextion.
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Empredboy(m): 2:39am On May 22, 2016
compoundd:

[size=28pt]warri wolve playing in the east In enugu, port harcourt, uyo etc.. picture.. empty stadium.

When teams from the west play in the east. It is alway empty. [/size]

[img]http://ift.tt/1qpBc6g[/img]

bro please LMC is using football to unite the country don't use your lies to disunite the nation. When nassarawa utd came (a non eastern team) to Enugu was the stadium not filled? Ok to prove it https://www.nairaland.com/3064089/rangers-int-2-vs-nasarawa. If you want to see a rangers eastern empty Derby i will show it to you

4 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by kenoz(m): 3:06am On May 22, 2016
Proudly naija

1 Like

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:07am On May 22, 2016
richidinho:
after the match na touching body sure pass grin
u be bad guy o.
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:09am On May 22, 2016
ayclem01:
nice npl. i believe in dis country. we will get dere, is just time
just in football or other things as well??
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by gcof(m): 7:37am On May 22, 2016
Akposkool:
oh common don't give the we will still watch it crap.
When last was a stadium this full during a nigerian league game
Oga the reason why the stadium is filled up like that is because it was played at night..many people came to see the beauty of the game at night. the second reason being that its a local derby and there are massive turn out for derbies like this. I bet you that if this match was played in the day, though people will come out but it won't be as huge as what we saw. it has nothing to do with the government

1 Like

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by tope24(m): 7:52am On May 22, 2016
9inches:

Of course there is security. Gate fee is cheap as well.

It can only get better especially now that business minded individuals like Ifeanyi Ubah are putting their interests in the league.

But why are these clubs not promoting their apparels like club branded jerseys. If 10,000 supporters buy cheap Rangersfc jersey for say #500 naira each, that is #5 million naira.

my brother, this is exactly my issue. I have been looking for where to buy kano pillars jerseys since january, i no see. i sent a tweet to their official handle but no response.

1 Like

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by stevedre: 8:17am On May 22, 2016
SweetGuy225:
Cheerleaders? What for?

For cheering the crowd n players, in some part of Europe fans are entertained too during half time with good music and skills from players so i like this concept
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2016
I love it.looks like one of those stadium in europe. like slovenia. you know what am talking about. the atmosphere look Europeans . the turn off . was the players inside the pitch, they look horrible. like people in da prisonyard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala Buried In Argentina / Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup / Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch Announced For Dec. 7th In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.